• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

''Recruitment'' for 8-B Tournament. Probably the first on FC/OC (redone)

not that it matters because zephyr doesn't have any actuall calc for his 8-B key so he'll probably just get stomped on AP alone

rip zephyr. If he had a calc he could have stand a chance or even win :eyes:

Next up is Anikitos vs Raijin! I'll post the versus battle in a blink here.

Roran and sigurd are disqualified by Legion's reasons to leave the tournament and Roran able to powernull entire tourney according to some individuals, this puts Angel instantly to Round 3.

Round 2 may start NOW

I'm worried my submitted character may be too op.

It will be:

Ergo vs Deathbolt

Depowered Izreldan vs Ethan

Anikitos vs Undead Lord

I will start with Ergo vs Deathbolt and post it here in a blink of an eye.

I've heard Legion didn't wanna be in the Tornament anymore. Sooo we're gonna wait for two more people submittions to the tourney now? I would join if I had any.

We're just DQing his characters and moving on with the tourney with what we've got.

@Smashtwig Oh okay, thank you for clearing that up for me.

And you know, I'm actually not quite sure, Izzy never took any notable injury to the head during both the Depowered Arc and The God War, so I couldn't really say that he couldn't or that he could, but in theory, his healing has an upper limit and if he was decapitated or blown apart violently, that could put him down for good, but again that's just in theory.

Okay thanks for letting me know because if he could it's pretty much over for Ethan and it would be a incredibly boring and one sided fight

Okay, I have a question. Before the match with Depowered Izreldan begins, can I update his AP real quick? He scales from someone who is actually 8-B+, so I need to fix that.

Izreldan said:
Uninown said:
Darkmon cns said:
Your doing it again?
What do you mean?
Anikitos was just used in a previous match
Sorry for my dumbness, but i don't seem to get what are you trying to say. Anikitos vs Undead is because the course of the tournament seeing here https://challonge.com/xc6bj5cj

Do you mean Anikitos vs Undead has been already done or something? Please explain better and sorry beforehand.

Darkmon cns said:
I ment the tournament.
Drag is doing another tournament of tier i still don't know after this one, so you could check that after this. I will do more in the future if i can.

I dunno the tier Drag is going to do, but next one done by me would probably Tier 9s or Tier 7 (though this last one has hax variety, so it would be a little hard to select not omega haxxed characters)

Back