• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record of Superheroes - East vs West

Do heroic street vigilantes count as "superheroes"? No secret identities but they have saved the world

I just woke up. I will address each nomination in a while.

I'm not exactly sure what is defined as a "Superhero" here (As it can vary a bit from person to person), but would Silver The Hedgehog for 8-A work?

(This one's a bit confusing given I'd classify them as a Superhero, though I'm not sure if they'd go to the Eastern or Western side as the Sonic franchise originated from Japan, but the IDW Comics are Western).

The entire page has no 6-C key.

Thor is already in, Cap would be redundant. Haru isn't a superhero.

Added but they will be shuffled later so they may not fight each other.

@Sir_Ovens katsuki Bakugou’s last key is not able to be used in tournaments or matches aside from other 100% OFA Users (I.E just Deku) this is due to the self inflicted injuries that are done each and every time he either moves or attacks (to use any air speed, he has to use explosions)

he shares the same rule as 100% OFA Deku
Bakugo is removed.

Hey uh does Kouki count? He's someone who has "hero" as his job at his verse
He does not count as a superhero

Wait I just realized it’s “super hero theme” NUMBER 6 THINKS HES A HERO
Rokuro Nomura aka Number 6 his 8-B rating comes from a suicide attack he has never used in character (aside from that he is completely 8-C)
I'd rather reserve the slots for actual superheroes.

High 7-C, is Will Stronghold good?
He's ok and I'll add him for now, but do you really want to put someone with that small an ability section?

Clock Up isn't fair.

Hulk (Ultimate Destruction) for 8-A. If he doesn't work for some reason than Ryukyu (MHA).
We already have a Hulk in the tourney. I'll use Ryukyu if you're ok with the limited abilities.

Added.

What would be considered a Superhero in this context? I feel like Silver in Universe is thought of as a Superhero given he fights supervillains and likes to fight for the safety of others and whatnot.
The context in this case would be that a superhero would have an alter ego. There is the man and there is the cape.

Danny Phantom, Season 2 ideally but if you wanna use Season 3 or the 8-A/6-C keys I don't mind. I'm picking season 2 mainly because there's no ice powers which might make him nigh impossible to beat

Danny was already nominated and not added due to the fact that his intangibility is broken.

Hey Ovens, about Magical Girl thing, i think they are still counted as superhero but with different aspect, like a sub-genre or something like that

Well if everyone else is ok with that interpretation then fine.

Welp, if that so... I would like to ask if Illyasviel von Einzbern (Fate/Kaleid) [First Key] or [Second Key] (if the second key's 6-B stuff can be restricted and would like to state due to the nature of this tourny and her in-character stuff, Illya won't ever use her Death Hax) to join the 6-C bracket (East).
I think the first key is the best, the second key has Lancer install and we know how bullshit Gae Bolg is

Ye, but this tourny states that "characters will be in character and treat the fight as a friendly competition. If they don't kill in character, they won't kill here," and this Illya won't ever use the bullshit part of Gae Bolg since that kills people and this Illya is heavily against killing.

Back