• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record of Superheroes - East vs West

Hey uh does Kouki count? He's someone who has "hero" as his job at his verse

if he count, i choose his third key with 8-A rating please

No, too much hax
If you are talking about the second key, understandable. But Illya's First Key (which is the key that I asked to join the tourny) is pretty simple. Just laser beams, danmaku, barriers, and flight w/ a huge resistance wall against a lot of hax but that is it.

:(

Guys, superheroes are like people who help others and fight supervillains. Not everyone with super powers are a superhero.

If you are talking about the second key, understandable. But Illya's First Key (which is the key that I asked to join the tourny) is pretty simple. Just laser beams, danmaku, barriers, and flight w/ a huge resistance wall against a lot of hax but that is it.
She is a main protagonist but not a superhero tho.

She is a main protagonist but not a superhero tho.
I thought this tourny just needed characters who are vaguely superhero-theme, she's a magical girl (which is a hero), is listed as a hero, doesn't have too many hax in her first key, and she doesn't kill in character. I figured she would fit right in.

:(

Guys, superheroes are like people who help others and fight supervillains. Not everyone with super powers are a superhero.
Hey Ovens sorry to ask you this, but if you will do a tournament like this with the villains can you reserve a spot for me? i have some characters that will fit the tournament perfectly

Yeah she's not a superhero. She's a magical girl.

Mmm... Since I didn't really do it properly, I... would like if Illyasviel von Einzbern (Fate/Kaleid) [First Key] to join the 6-C East bracket. I would like it if you would consider Illya's second key since I am pretty sure you can restrict the cards that she has access to, I.E, limit the hax she has access to.

@Sir_Ovens katsuki Bakugou’s last key is not able to be used in tournaments or matches aside from other 100% OFA Users (I.E just Deku) this is due to the self inflicted injuries that are done each and every time he either moves or attacks (to use any air speed, he has to use explosions)

he shares the same rule as 100% OFA Deku

Sadly most of my favorite characters are Villains. So I don’t have any to give out. I’d have suggested Rukuro (MHA) had you let in self proclaimed hero‘s (or if you let in someone who does heroing as a job, like pro heroes in MHA, cause he does have a license)

But dynamight’s inability to be used in the 100% key is important, cause that means he can’t go against anybody who doesn’t all deal self harm damage (which I don’t think are gonna be nominated for 7-A)

Back