• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record Of Ragnarok Scaling Review important

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can find the raws or some shit and they saw universe then that's cool but the English translations don't really support Low 2-C. Pull up with some of them scans r a w and we can check them out.

That are currently present.

If they're anything like Greek God's we all know what they're doing rn kek
I mean, there are a lot who should be doing shit, also Hades acts NOTHING like he does in actual mythology lol, he's moreso that Lawful neutral dude who'd keep the order but you don't wanna cross there

Yeah, I don't think the Gods are really similar enough to actual mythology to say we can scale them to mythological feats.

I don't think Hinduism portrays Shiva as a literal Shonen Protagonist, for example lmfao.

Heimdall is literally the announcer. His job isn't to explain the lore, it's to hype shit up. That is in no way shape or form an assumption just because you happen to believe it is. We have 0 reason to trust him and you've presented no reason as to why we should instead of "oh he isn't contradicted" which is quite literally the dumbest thing you've said so far.

I'm just saying your evidence is faulty because it is very well within the realm of possibility that the moon is not an actual moon. I'm not saying I'm supremely right but in this case it's likely that, like I've said, it is just a visual aspect and not an actual moon.

Grammar 100 but okay. I have explained how they don't say shit lol.

So we just finna pretend you didn't try and use the details of the art as an argument and then accuse me of strawmanning? Cool bro.
You know what, this is a waste of time, you're not being reasonable, we're not going to get anywhere, so I won't reply anymore, have a good night.

You know what, this is a waste of time, you're not being reasonable, we're not going to get anywhere, so I won't reply anymore, have a good night.
I'm being plenty reasonable lol. If you don't want to debate anymore then have a nice night as well.

Yes, there was some bluntness in Azontr's words, but the fact you drop trying to convince anyone is conceding the debate, are you sure? And if not have a good night.

I'm being plenty reasonable lol. If you don't want to debate anymore then have a nice night as well.
No, you are not being reasonable, you say that I must prove that an assumption is false, when the assumption itself has to give proof that it is true in order to try to refute it

No, you are not being reasonable, you say that I must prove that an assumption is false, when the assumption itself has to give proof that it is true in order to try to refute it
I have... very little idea what exactly you just said here, but, didn't you say you were done? So your not conceding, then?

I have... very little idea what exactly you just said here, but, didn't you say you were done? So your not conceding, then?
actually you know what, i have a better way to solve this, are you willing to have a discord call to discuss it?

I mean if you want my discord I can DM it to you, but I'm not doing shit in VC and probably not even gonna debate lmao.

I mean if you want my discord I can DM it to you, but I'm not doing shit in VC and probably not even gonna debate lmao.
No, in DM it would be the same as what we discussed here only at a faster pace, but we won't get anywhere, that's why I prefer VC.No, in DM it would be the same as what we discussed here only at a faster pace, but we won't get anywhere, that's why I prefer VC.

I meant I could direct message you on this site and then give you my discord there instead of crapping it out publically-

Honestly RoR in general is all too speculative and up for interpretation in general. We dont know if Zeus truly 'surpassed time' or its just really fast that its null. Nor hpw he was involved with the Big Bang. We can only hope RoR will further elaborate and show us how the Gods did this, because right now, all the fights are just contained slugfests compared to 'smashing the earth' or 'creating the world on a whim'.

We can only really mention the possibility of Low 2-C RoR like we have done

Here we go again, this has been dealt with before.
Shuumatsu no Valkyrie is NOT universal
Shuumatsu no Valkyrie is NOT MFTL+
In fact I still think that Thor and Lu Bu's Planetary rating is too much and that The Fist That Surpassed Time is just Time Stop not speed.
This thread should be closed and a rule should also be created not to have this discussion again.

Here we go again, this has been dealt with before.
Shuumatsu no Valkyrie is NOT universal
Shuumatsu no Valkyrie is NOT MFTL+
In fact I still think that Thor and Lu Bu's Planetary rating is too much and that The Fist That Surpassed Time is just Time Stop not speed.
This thread should be closed and a rule should also be created not to have this discussion again.
The discussion ended and the OP conceded a long time ago. Read before you post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back