• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record Of Ragnarok Scaling Review important

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been refused in the past, and no new evidence has been brought up.
That they have rejected it does not make it wrong, and that is not even the main point of what I commented on in the thread.

you haven't even explained why
Someone already did up above
Created everything means nothing without context
And we also know he did not create the universe he only witnessed the birth of it. So what is he getting 3-A for??

And for the speed, the corridor is supposed to be a form of way to travel through dimensions meaning the distance is unknown and all you actually have is assumptions. And trying to use the scale of the illustrations shown for calculations is even more wrong.

For the infinite speed Zeus, that was already addressed in a separate thread that I made

Ok, at least you would have responded to what I told you
i don't understand a single thing you said there. So, what do you want me to do?

also, I just told you not to multi post. it's annoying and clogs up the thread.

And we also know he did not create the universe he only witnessed the birth of it. So what is he getting 3-A for??

And for the speed, the corridor is supposed to be a form of way to travel through dimensions meaning the distance is unknown and all you actually have is assumptions. And trying to use the scale of the illustrations shown for calculations is even more wrong.

For the infinite speed Zeus, that was already addressed in a separate thread that I made

the reasons that person gives are honestly stupid reasons, and if we know that he created the universe, he created it and witnessed the big bang that he himself created, he literally said that he created everything from nothing and if he doesn't like it he will return everything to nothing, the scans are even in the thread lol, regarding the MFTL+ speed, it is literally shown as what connects Valhalla and Helheim is a physical corridor that connects with a door that separates Valhalla itself and Helheim, Already in the thread I explained how Valhalla is above the mortal universe and Helheim below, the assumption is what you are doing by literally denying what we are shown, Hades is running a corridor with a distance longer than the universe.

Also, you are assuming that the distance is unquantifiable because it is a dimensional portal, you are assuming more for that, I am only having to take the illustration of the Gate and the explanation

the reasons that person gives are honestly stupid reasons, and if we know that he created the universe, he created it and witnessed the big bang that he himself created, he literally said that he created everything from nothing and if he doesn't like it he will return everything to nothing,
First he never stated he created everything
It was a hype from the guy who announces the matches so that already makes it a flowery word
Then we have a statement about him witnessing the Big Bang and the verbatim states he did not create it rather witnessed it.

Also, you are assuming that the distance is unquantifiable because it is a dimensional portal, you are assuming more for that, I am only having to take the illustration of the Gate and the explanation
Like I already said you need a definite distance not just assumptions and head canon
And it been called far does not mean a thing here
As America to Russia is also far
Earth to the moon is far
Pluto to the sun is far.

So there is nothing here in this thread to go off on

I'm going to respond to each of the points presented in this thread 1 by one as honestly this is just downright ridiculous.

To begin, your entire argument hinges off the size of the realms being equal to the size of the actual universe, which makes no sense at all. Never in the story is it specifically stated that the size of any of the realms refers to the whole of the universe and not just the planet, as how Midgard wouldn't be the entire universe, but instead the Planet Earth which humans reside in. We assume shit like Heaven and Helheim to be the same size as well, specifically because all the 5-B feats that are currently in place hinge off of these realms being the same size. Shiva can destroy the world while Zeus had the capacity to destroy heaven, if these two realms were of different sizes or of universal sizes, they'd be rated separately to display that, which means "Midgard" isn't referring to the entire universe but simply the planet Earth where humans reside, which is why it is the Human realm in the first place.

Also, I can debunk Zeus having created the universe just by saying that he was there for the Big Bang, which means he was there for the actual universe creating event and didn't produce it lmao.

This also means that your "argument" of the Gods being MFTL+ for being able to traverse Universe sized structures doesn't mean jack, cause they aren't the size of a universe in the first place. It's actually more consistent for FTL beings to be able to travel across planet sized structures anyway than it is for the structures to suddenly be the size of a universe.

Your infinite speed argument is also something that is technically already applied as a "possibly/likely" since we basically cannot discern whether Zeus stopped time through some sort of hax or through speed. There's no solid infinite speed rating possible without a plethora of assumptions that need to be made. It'd be like, again, assuming the realms of Record of Ragnarok are universe sized.

It was a hype from the guy who announces the matches so that already makes it a flowery word
Then we have a statement about him witnessing the Big Bang and the verbatim states he did not create it rather witnessed it.

Like I already said you need a definite distance not just assumptions and head canon
Earth to the moon is far
Pluto to the sun is far.

Earth to the moon is far
Pluto to the sun is far.

To begin, your entire argument hinges off the size of the realms being equal to the size of the actual universe, which makes no sense at all. Never in the story is it specifically stated that the size of any of the realms refers to the whole of the universe and not just the planet, as how Midgard wouldn't be the entire universe, but instead the Planet Earth which humans reside in. We assume shit like Heaven and Helheim to be the same size as well, specifically because all the 5-B feats that are currently in place hinge off of these realms being the same size. Shiva can destroy the world while Zeus had the capacity to destroy heaven, if these two realms were of different sizes or of universal sizes, they'd be rated separately to display that, which means "Midgard" isn't referring to the entire universe but simply the planet Earth where humans reside, which is why it is the Human realm in the first place.

Also, I can debunk Zeus having created the universe just by saying that he was there for the Big Bang, which means he was there for the actual universe creating event and didn't produce it lmao.

This also means that your "argument" of the Gods being MFTL+ for being able to traverse Universe sized structures doesn't mean jack, cause they aren't the size of a universe in the first place. It's actually more consistent for FTL beings to be able to travel across planet sized structures anyway than it is for the structures to suddenly be the size of a universe.

Your infinite speed argument is also something that is technically already applied as a "possibly/likely" since we basically cannot discern whether Zeus stopped time through some sort of hax or through speed. There's no solid infinite speed rating possible without a plethora of assumptions that need to be made. It'd be like, again, assuming the realms of Record of Ragnarok are universe sized.
1. That Zeus himself did not say that he created the universe does not invalidate Heimdall's claim, which you are saying is flowery language, that is an assumption, there's no context to tell us what Heimdall is referring to other than his literal words, so it's safest and most likely to take him at face value, not to mention we're not assuming anything, unlike you saying it's flowery language (which you still have to prove by making the claim that it's flowery language, so the weight of the evidence is on you) according to the same logic, neither should Shiva's profile in the vs wiki have a planetary level, since the one who mentioned that Shiva can destroy the world on a whim was Heimdall, therefore it is flowery language and Shiva is not planetary, do you see how what you say does not make sense?

2.That it has been said that Zeus witnessed the big bang does not contradict the fact that he created it, logically when he created it he witnessed it, so you have not really said anything relevant.

3."Only assumptions and headcanon" point me where is the assumption and the headcanon, and the point of Hermes saying that he is far away is to prove that he traveled the physical distance by taking the trouble, prove that they are not in the same cosmological place is as easy as seeing these images:

20220414_210755-1.jpg

20220414_210826-1.jpg

The world consists of 3 layers, you can see how the door covers a cosmic distance by seeing stars in it (this only reinforces what I'm saying) if they're not different universes, then they're at opposite ends of the universe anyway, the world refers to the universe here and is said to be divided into layers, Midgard cannot be a planet since it is a layer of cosmology and it is between Hellhaim and the heavens, you can't travel from one realm to another without using the corridor, they are separate, they are not planets, and being completely separated, that Heavens has a sun and a moon means that it exists in its own cosmology, another dimension, then Midgard is not only the earth, it is the cosmology of the mortal world, where humans and animals live. That is our universe, our dimension, that they are only planets is stupid, besides, we clearly see that they are separated by space between them, otherwise the door would have no purpose.

1. That Zeus himself did not say that he created the universe does not invalidate Heimdall's claim, which you are saying is flowery language, that is an assumption, there's no context to tell us what Heimdall is referring to other than his literal words, so it's safest and most likely to take him at face value, not to mention we're not assuming anything, unlike you saying it's flowery language (which you still have to prove by making the claim that it's flowery language, so the weight of the evidence is on you) according to the same logic, neither should Shiva's profile in the vs wiki have a planetary level, since the one who mentioned that Shiva can destroy the world on a whim was Heimdall, therefore it is flowery language and Shiva is not planetary, do you see how what you say does not make sense?
No, it's up to you to prove that it is NOT flowery language. Shiva scales to 5-B based on Zeus being able to destroy heaven, which we currently have accepted as a 5-B realm. Heimdall's Shiva statement is a SUPPORTING statement, not the full-on justification. It is up to you to prove that we should trust Heimdall's words, not for me to prove that his words are unreliable, as, they, indeed are by this site's standards.
2.That it has been said that Zeus witnessed the big bang does not contradict the fact that he created it, logically when he created it he witnessed it, so you have not really said anything relevant.
It's never stated he created it, only witnessed it.
3."Only assumptions and headcanon" point me where is the assumption and the headcanon, and the point of Hermes saying that he is far away is to prove that he traveled the physical distance by taking the trouble, prove that they are not in the same cosmological place is as easy as seeing these images:
The world consists of 3 layers, you can see how the door covers a cosmic distance by seeing stars in it (this only reinforces what I'm saying) if they're not different universes, then they're at opposite ends of the universe anyway, the world refers to the universe here and is said to be divided into layers, Midgard cannot be a planet since it is a layer of cosmology and it is between Hellhaim and the heavens, you can't travel from one realm to another without using the corridor, they are separate, they are not planets, and being completely separated, that Heavens has a sun and a moon means that it exists in its own cosmology, another dimension, then Midgard is not only the earth, it is the cosmology of the mortal world, where humans and animals live. That is our universe, our dimension, that they are only planets is stupid, besides, we clearly see that they are separated by space between them, otherwise the door would have no purpose.
Visuals. Nothing more, nothing less.

Oh sorry I was replying to someone else, by mistake I also replied to you, ignore that comment, I'll just read and reply to yours

Your comment basically replies to all the arguments that I brought up in the first place. You may as well have been addressing the same thing.

No, it's up to you to prove that it is NOT flowery language. Shiva scales to 5-B based on Zeus being able to destroy heaven, which we currently have accepted as a 5-B realm. Heimdall's Shiva statement is a SUPPORTING statement, not the full-on justification. It is up to you to prove that we should trust Heimdall's words, not for me to prove that his words are unreliable, as, they, indeed are by this site's standards.

I ask you to delete this comment, it's not for nothing but I haven't even read yours, I answered you by mistake, so first I'm going to read and answer the other one you put

I ask you to delete this comment, it's not for nothing but I haven't even read yours, I answered you by mistake, so first I'm going to read and answer the other one you put
You were literally responding to all my points already lol. There's no need.

Your comment basically replies to all the arguments that I brought up in the first place. You may as well have been addressing the same thing.
I don't know that, first let me read yours because I haven't even been able to read it

1."Midgard", if it is the entire mortal universe and not just earth as it is represented as one of the 3 layers of RoR's cosmology, since assuming that Midgard is only the earth is to say that being one of the 3 layers by which the RoR cosmology is made up, then only the earth, Valhalla and Helheim exist 😐, do you see the stupid in that? When we know that galaxies and the entire universe exist in RoR, so I already concluded how what you say does not make sense.

2.In fact, you can not, that it is said that Zeus witnessed the big bang does not contradict the fact that Zeus created it, logically when Zeus created the big bang, he witnessed it.

3.I already talked about this in the first point so I don't see the need to say it again, and "more consistent than FTL beings traversing planetary distances" you just said it without leaving the why lol.

4.Hmmm, well, I say it's a hax, it literally hints that it's a technique, Hermes even says "will he use that against a human?" I think it's pretty obvious that it's a hax, anyway, That doesn't change what I said, I said that Zeus Adamas mode has infinite speed because unlike Zeus with his fist that surpassed time, he can touch Adam.

I've pretty much already responded to this post lol. That's why I said that you were pretty much responding to the same thing.
1."Midgard", if it is the entire mortal universe and not just earth as it is represented as one of the 3 layers of RoR's cosmology, since assuming that Midgard is only the earth is to say that being one of the 3 layers by which the RoR cosmology is made up, then only the earth, Valhalla and Helheim exist 😐, do you see the stupid in that? When we know that galaxies and the entire universe exist in RoR, so I already concluded how what you say does not make sense.
Again, visuals. The stars or whatever displayed were not actual stars or galaxies. Just. visuals.
2.In fact, you can not, that it is said that Zeus witnessed the big bang does not contradict the fact that Zeus created it, logically when Zeus created the big bang, he witnessed it.
See above. Already addressed.
3.I already talked about this in the first point so I don't see the need to say it again, and "more consistent than FTL beings traversing planetary distances" you just said it without leaving the why lol.
Because FTL beings being able to travel planetary distances is more consistent that MFTL+ beings traveling planetary distances and not getting to their destination in literal picoseconds.
4.Hmmm, well, I say it's a hax, it literally hints that it's a technique, Hermes even says "will he use that against a human?" I think it's pretty obvious that it's a hax, anyway, That doesn't change what I said, I said that Zeus Adamas mode has infinite speed because unlike Zeus with his fist that surpassed time, he can touch Adam.
We already have a "possibly infinite speed". If you want to say that it's hax then all we have to do is give Adam a resistance to time stop, which we can't do because we don't know if the feat is pure time stop or infinite speed.

1.No, it is not up to me to prove that it is not flowery language, it is up to him, or anyone who thinks so to prove it, to say that it is flowery language is to take the text word for word, therefore, it is an assumption that has to be proven, therefore, it is not up to me to prove that it is not, it is up to him or anyone who thinks so to prove it. Even following your logic, destroying the sky is not 5-B, we were shown that it has a moon and a sun, so even with your logic you are wrong.

2.If it was said that I believe it, I literally have the scans in the thread lol.

3.Visuals that explain to us how the RoR cosmology is made up, you haven't said anything important, and visuals of stars and cosmic figures? sure 🤓

1.No, it is not up to me to prove that it is not flowery language, it is up to him, or anyone who thinks so to prove it, to say that it is flowery language is to take the text word for word, therefore, it is an assumption that has to be proven, therefore, it is not up to me to prove that it is not, it is up to him or anyone who thinks so to prove it. Even following your logic, destroying the sky is not 5-B, we were shown that it has a moon and a sun, so even with your logic you are wrong.
No it isn't? It's definitely up to you to prove that it isn't flowery language lol. What reason do we have to trust Heimdall? Yknow, the guy whose job is to hype up the challengers.

And the moon that was shown in Jack the Ripper's fight needs to proven that it is real and not just a visual aspect, as again, the stage was a recreation of London, not the actual London, so it may well have not been the real moon.
2.If it was said that I believe it, I literally have the scans in the thread lol.
Your scans don't prove shit lol.
3.Visuals that explain to us how the RoR cosmology is made up, you haven't said anything important, and visuals of stars and cosmic figures? sure 🤓
Why does it explaining the cosmology change shit about if the stars are real lol.

I've pretty much already responded to this post lol. That's why I said that you were pretty much responding to the same thing.

Again, visuals. The stars or whatever displayed were not actual stars or galaxies. Just. visuals.

See above. Already addressed.

Because FTL beings being able to travel planetary distances is more consistent that MFTL+ beings traveling planetary distances and not getting to their destination in literal picoseconds.

We already have a "possibly infinite speed". If you want to say that it's hax then all we have to do is give Adam a resistance to time stop, which we can't do because we don't know if the feat is pure time stop or infinite speed.

1.The "visuals" of the drawings of the door that connects Valhalla and Helheim are too detailed, so they are not, the only visual is that of the layers, Which again tells us how the RoR cosmology works out, so there's no reason to assume it doesn't, in any case if you say so, it proves that these visuals are irrelevant, which you haven't done yet.

2.I already explained to you, that it is said that Zeus witnessed the big bang does not contradict the fact that he created it.

3.Hmmm I don't think it's Time Stop resistance, just the lord's eyes being able to copy any divine technique, which means Adam can hit and dodge at those speeds after that, so it seems logical to me to say that Zeus Adamas mode has infinite speed.

By the way, you keep making assumptions and putting the weight of evidence on me, is what you've been doing.

By the way, you keep making assumptions and putting the weight of evidence on me, is what you've been doing.
Because the burden of proof is on you.
1.The "visuals" of the drawings of the door that connects Valhalla and Helheim are too detailed, so they are not, the only visual is that of the layers, Which again tells us how the RoR cosmology works out, so there's no reason to assume it doesn't, in any case if you say so, it proves that these visuals are irrelevant, which you haven't done yet.
"The visuals are to detailed to be irrelevant". Amazing argument wow.
2.I already explained to you, that it is said that Zeus witnessed the big bang does not contradict the fact that he created it.
Then, do, pray tell, explain what reason we have to trust Heimdall in his words?
3.Hmmm I don't think it's Time Stop resistance, just the lord's eyes being able to copy any divine technique, which means Adam can hit and dodge at those speeds after that, so it seems logical to me to say that Zeus Adamas mode has infinite speed.
That's not at all what we assume lol.

He also already has possibly infinite speed.

No it isn't? It's definitely up to you to prove that it isn't flowery language lol. What reason do we have to trust Heimdall? Yknow, the guy whose job is to hype up the challengers.

And the moon that was shown in Jack the Ripper's fight needs to proven that it is real and not just a visual aspect, as again, the stage was a recreation of London, not the actual London, so it may well have not been the real moon.

Why does it explaining the cosmology change shit about if the stars are real lol.

No, definitely I'm not the one who has to prove that it's not flowery language, because as I already explained, that it seems that you didn't pay attention, it's an ASSUMPTION, therefore you have to prove it, taking the text word for word assumes nothing. Heimdall's job is not to promote the fighters, it is to tell us what happens, there is no reason to doubt what Heimdall says, and if there is, the Burden of proof is up to you to prove it, Heimdall should only be wrong when contradicted by a more reliable character like Hermes, or when contradicted by the facts themselves.

2.Bro, it's literally a moon, it's something physical, it's matter, it's obvious that it's a real moon, prove it isn't then.

3.Saying they taste shit doesn't make them shit lol.

4.Straw man fallacy, I never said that because I was explaining cosmology it says that the stars are real, I said that because that part is not a visual, if it were, the drawing would not be detailed.

No, definitely I'm not the one who has to prove that it's not flowery language, because as I already explained, that it seems that you didn't pay attention, it's an ASSUMPTION, therefore you have to prove it, taking the text word for word assumes nothing. Heimdall's job is not to promote the fighters, it is to tell us what happens, there is no reason to doubt what Heimdall says, and if there is, the Burden of proof is up to you to prove it, Heimdall should only be wrong when contradicted by a more reliable character like Hermes, or when contradicted by the facts themselves.
Heimdall is literally the announcer. His job isn't to explain the lore, it's to hype shit up. That is in no way shape or form an assumption just because you happen to believe it is. We have 0 reason to trust him and you've presented no reason as to why we should instead of "oh he isn't contradicted" which is quite literally the dumbest thing you've said so far.
2.Bro, it's literally a moon, it's something physical, it's matter, it's obvious that it's a real moon, prove it isn't then.
I'm just saying your evidence is faulty because it is very well within the realm of possibility that the moon is not an actual moon. I'm not saying I'm supremely right but in this case it's likely that, like I've said, it is just a visual aspect and not an actual moon.
3.Saying they taste shit doesn't make them shit lol.
Grammar 100 but okay. I have explained how they don't say shit lol.
4.Straw man fallacy, I never said that because I was explaining cosmology it says that the stars are real, I said that because that part is not a visual, if it were, the drawing would not be detailed.
Which again tells us how the RoR cosmology works out,
The "visuals" of the drawings of the door that connects Valhalla and Helheim are too detailed,
So we just finna pretend you didn't try and use the details of the art as an argument and then accuse me of strawmanning? Cool bro.

Yeah, unless the announcer is known to be a lore dump who's also accurate then taking taking announcer's word on Lore is not at all what you should do, cause they're there to put the HYPE engines on maximum lol

You might be able to get Low 2-C Shiva via his Dance which is supposed to destroy the world / universe. I haven't seen a raws myself but there's a chance they used the term universe instead of earth.

You might be able to get Low 2-C Shiva via his Dance which is supposed to destroy the world / universe. I haven't seen a raws myself but there's a chance they used the term universe instead of earth.
Planet size cosmology is very iffy...but unless we know of its true size, low 2C RoR may never see the light of day.

Planet size cosmology is very iffy...but unless we know of its true size, low 2C RoR may never see the light of day.
Aren't the Mythologies cannon to RoR? I somewhat remember Zeus saying humanity got basically everything right, aside from Thor's gauntlets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back