• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds pretty reasonable at first look but it's kinda iffy.

As others have said, we have no confirmation of the chibi thingy being canon, and the series doesn't follow the mythologies 90% of the time.

Whether heaven is a universe or a planet has been like the main topic of crossverse RoR scalings and the one page being a mistranslation isn't all that convincing tbh. It denies it as evidence of heaven being a planet but doesn't necessarily prove it being a universe.

So I'm neutral for now.

Whether heaven is a universe or a planet has been like the main topic of crossverse RoR scalings and the one page being a mistranslation isn't all that convincing tbh. It denies it as evidence of heaven being a planet but doesn't necessarily prove it being a universe.
A starry sky where they are fighting is shown several times (which is the sky).

The worlds are placed as equal which means that Midgard is not just Earth since it is not 4-A in size. In the titanomachy Zeus and his father fought somewhere in the Milky Way

The CRT is not just for 3-A, there is also 4-A which is because of the starry sky in valhalla

A starry sky where they are fighting is shown several times (which is the sky).

The worlds are placed as equal which means that Midgard is not just Earth since it is not 4-A in size. In the titanomachy Zeus and his father fought somewhere in the Milky Way
The issue isn't whether Heaven is in a separate space from earth but whether heaven refers to the planet/planets gods live on or the entire space they live in.

i can agree with 4-A for now
3-A relies heavily on the source myth which has shown multiple times to have not been followed strictly by the series

for me I could put 5b, probably high 4C, possibly higher, since the number of quotes about destroying at least something the size of a star is pretty reliable, since all the quotes about destroying at least one plane of the universe contain stars

Sounds pretty reasonable at first look but it's kinda iffy.

As others have said, we have no confirmation of the chibi thingy being canon, and the series doesn't follow the mythologies 90% of the time.

So I'm neutral for now.
BTW I'm leaning towards disagreeing. The evidence and arguments presented are pretty weak

Will 1 admin vote be enough for this topic to be accepted?
Uhm, this is a massive AP revision for an entire mainstream verse. Like it literally affects everyone. The rules say
In order to ensure that all revisions are thoroughly reviewed and approved, it is necessary for a minimum of two staff members to sign off on any proposed changes.
And
In cases where the series verse has a significant following or a large amount of material has been published based on its content, it may be necessary to seek approval from a minimum of three staff members to ensure that all relevant parties are aware of and agree with the proposed revisions.

Could someone PLEASE show me the evidence that heaven is a universe? Istg this entire thread revolves around heaven being a universe and non canon statements. Yet I don't see any evidence of the chibi stuff being canon nor the heavens being a universe.

No idea why, but a bunch of new people came in randomly saying they agree, so...

Honestly this verse barely has enough to it to support planet level, never mind Multi-Solar System or Universal
That is what I also do not understand
?
Where was the issue rejected, people are reading and voting on discussions in this thread, so.. if there is a thread where this topic has been downvoted recently, post it
Here you go, it is a surprise there is no discussion rule against this already.
Here is one
Here is another
Here is another
This are the ones I can find with "Universal Record of Ragnarok" And yes there is more

Okay, I understand that threads have been opened about this topic before, but there is no existing rule, which means this topic can continue now (So I think)

EDIT: And it would be really unfair to throw this thread away when we have one super admin vote.

No idea why, but a bunch of new people came in randomly saying they agree, so...
That is what I also do not understand
Actually this has become really common with crt's lately, in content revisions where there is no member or members with knowledge of the verse, the OP's suggestion is accepted unquestioningly by a bunch of random new members and sometimes even applied to profiles with staff approval. I mean, there were times in the past in crt's when peoples behaved this way because it was difficult for a new member (myself included when I first joined) to accurately assess the practical applications in fiction, even if they knew the wiki standards, but the situation was manageable, whereas now, regardless of this crt, in many crt's you can see new members, sometimes as many as 5-6 people, saying "I agree" to the OP without providing any arguments.

Okay, I understand that threads have been opened about this topic before, but there is no existing rule, which means this topic can continue now (So I think)

EDIT: And it would be really unfair to throw this thread away when we have one super admin vote.
No what would not be fair is having to argue the same thing over and over again. I literally have no strength left to tackle this subject again like I used to. Why? I see it all the time and I am no longer interested in it at this point. So there should have been a discussion rule.

These verse do not even have a solid 5-B feat to even begin with, so it gets weird when I am seeing claims of universal RoR

No what would not be fair is having to argue the same thing over and over again. I literally have no strength left to tackle this subject again like I used to. Why? I see it all the time and I am no longer interested in it at this point. So there should have been a discussion rule.

These verse do not even have a solid 5-B feat to even begin with, so it gets weird when I am seeing claims of universal RoR
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:KingTempest16/Upscaled_Jormungandr_AP 5-A RoR coming soon

Please go and create a thread for this, don't confuse this topic any more than necessary.

Actually this has become really common with crt's lately, in content revisions where there is no member or members with knowledge of the verse, the OP's suggestion is accepted unquestioningly by a bunch of random new members and sometimes even applied to profiles with staff approval. I mean, there were times in the past in crt's when peoples behaved this way because it was difficult for a new member (myself included when I first joined) to accurately assess the practical applications in fiction, even if they knew the wiki standards, but the situation was manageable, whereas now, regardless of this crt, in many crt's you can see new members, sometimes as many as 5-6 people, saying "I agree" to the OP without providing any arguments.
çok konuştun aslan

Could someone PLEASE show me the evidence that heaven is a universe?
Still nothing.
Honestly given how bad the evidence is for 4A/3A RoR, even if this somehow magically does end up getting accepted and applied it will get taken down pretty quickly.

As others have pointed out, the verse has no feats beyond like city level and is carried by vague statements. Thor supposedly being capable of shattering earth with the strongest Devine weapon (at the start of the series) was hyped tf up so without extremely solid evidence that the word "heaven" refers to a universe, there will never be a 3A or above RoR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back