• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record Of Ragnarok Discussion Thread #1

In the very first chapter it states that the gods are from different realms, whereas this chapter Loki says that him and Herc are from two far apart in geography. From the sounds of it he might be referring to which area of humans believe what, sych as Shiva in India and the greeks believed in Zeus, but I am not too sure.

Also, would turning the sky from day to night be a time hax feat? It is been done twice now. First when Zeus and Hermes entered and now when Jack and Herc entered.

So, quick question

But what does the scaling and overall powerlevels for this verse look like so far? All I know is Sasaki's profile, which put him at Wall Level and Relativistic

Lu Bu did a pretty strong Mountain class feat.

Adam did a pretty amazing speed feat that imo is immeasurable but seems to be counted as relativistic.

It should be easy to scale Lu Bu off to everyone.

It hasn't been officially accepted yet, so it can be anywhere from low 7-B+ to 7-A.

Immeasurable? Not even close, but it is MFTL+ (perception only), and it do not scale to no one.

From what I've seen people scaling the verse, they have Zeus and Poseidon at Uni+ and Inaccessible speed. Or for this wiki that would be Infinity speed.

What exactly causes people to think that Poseidon and Zeus are Uni+? I'll probs look through the manga again, but I figured I should ask anyway

Zeus: Claims to have been around for the Big Bang, is stated to have the power of creation itself at his whim

Poseidon: Sheer hype over being the 'God of Gods'

Honestly I could kinda buy Zeus's thing? But IDK if I really think Poseidon should get that kind of buff. I figure God of Gods is more just a cool title than anything else

Also IDK if it has been said yet, but thankfully the next fight will have actual buildings around with a city-like layout, meaning if anything is destroyed, we can have an easy time calcing it (assuming nothing crazy happens in their backstories during the fight, in which case the whole building thing is moot)

Its the fact the Poseidon is called a top tier fighter and is compared to Zeus. The implications that he is stronger since he is feared by all the gods. These are why people scale Poseidon t uni+

Also Here, very well could scale to this level since they discussed how the humans are strong and it isn't a time to joke around anymore.

Imo it's a bit silly honestly to think they're Universal. I mean sure they're around but for all we know they could be on another dimension as it happens or something. It's a bit of a big feat for a verse that has small feats only.

Also thinking about it, it's likely Lu Bu has MHS easily due to the idea of him attacking at a very short time and cleaving the sky at the very least.

I'm really hoping for an anime adaptation tbh

There are a lot of beautiful panels in the manga, so I just hope that the studio that gets to do this anime is like really good

@Gimmy

My thoughts exactly on Choujin Sensen. I need my Gilgamesh Isaac Newton.

Wait.

What if Ufotable gets this? (In my dreams)

Slightly off topic, but do we know what power Zeus's time surpassing fist is? I think it's basically time stop but from the way it's described, it might just be him pulling some time shenanigans so that he can punch faster than time (which would be a different form of time manipulation)

I'm still basking on the fact that Netero Zeus is still bedridden thanks to Uchiha Adam.

Adam is Enkidu after he was cool.

Jack is looking too dignified here to be expected to lose.

@amlad22

Should be a month after the last release whenever that was. Shouldn't be too long now. I'm hella curious about Jack's cyborg eye.

@PTSOMONKEY99

Yeah, it's clear that he amps his speed with it as everytime it shows his timer it was referring to his speed of punches. So yeah, Also I've seen calcs of pre Time punch to be ftl. This calc used the timer as how fast he threw multiple punches as in the later ones it shows multiple punches been thrown at once on. Like with the meteor jab.

Those crit stars are stacking.

While remaining spoiler free, I don't know how to do the spoiler tag, it's a playstyle I did not expect but should have expected. This is a battle manga after all, not just mental wars.

This gentleman must always announce the other gentlemens when the chapter is out.

Please gentlemen, we're all gentle here. Thank you gently for your gentle alert. That was a great chapter about gentlemen

Jack is gonna be playing mindtricks and messing around with Herc here. I guess it's true that this Assassin counters this Berserker

This manga has a lot of fanboys that want to put the characters in universal range (feat that they have never shown or joke) so you have to be careful since it is the same as saitama and zeno sama that inflate them a lot

For me the characters would be continental or multi-continental (since feats like those of Poseidon only covered the surface which is very easy to do and not how to disregard the planet "a feat like the boros of the webcomic")

the one of lubu or of joke is continental to the maximum it would be city or mountain (since to deviate the clouds is something like they did shanks and white beard did or saitama vs genos "even suiryu vs choze" besides they were clouds it is not difficult to do that in comparison to do that with another more resistant object) apart is not at all similar to the feat of saitama vs boros after the serious hit

they would be a speculative planet (since thor killed jogmungander and we never saw how big this snake was) it could be a very small jogmungander the size of a country or less "like that of god of war" or like the one that comes out in marvel " which is big but not bigger than the planet at the most it is multi-continental "

on speed I give them the sub-relativistic speed since that feat is the same one that made flashy flash of one punch man "even which has shown more feats ah"

apart if they were light speed no one from there could see anything (it would be similar to when they saw zeus on the knocked out ground) since if they are light speed they could go around the earth several times (even hekapoo showed more speed feats)

apart this manga abuses a lot of the statements to justify their exploits (like the supposed omnicient gods)

apart these gods do not have the same level to their mythological counterpart since if it were like that shiva would violate zeus and the whole verse alone but in this manga it does not happen so that nothing should be taken into account to their mythological versions (apart from demonstrating many very large mythological errors

because that level could be the characters of multi-continental shuumatsu since the feat of the planetarium is only the mention of thor killing jugmungander and as I said I never show us what size it is and always in each medium show us jogmunganders the size of a mountain or smaller like that of god of war that is not as big as the real one or the one that comes out in high school dxd "that's why having the name of jogmungander does not automatically make it the size of the planet can vary greatly according to each work "So it wouldn't be a 100% planetary feat

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1......0i10i67j0i67j0i30j0i19j0i10i24.edgIV6M1IKY

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1...j0j1j0j1......0....1..gws-wiz-img.UzYlk_j_qd8

"Since in this work it is not 100% faithful to its mythological versions that also plays an important role" for obvious reasons they would be a custionable or possible planetarium until there is another feat of a planetary character

Even Hercules could destroy the entire London stage without problems if it were a planetarium but for now it has not done that, I say it should not cost you anything?

I do not know if the feat of loading the world counts as a planetary feat or not "well if it is that in the manga it is equal to the myth since it can change that for something different"

about speed I don't know if they are sub-relativists since characters like hekapoo who gave a feat greater than adam and zeus together where they go around the planet in a few seconds minute 2:25 that is greater than the feat they showed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ooiQZ4A9lg

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Hekapoo

iirc and from what I've seen, the wiki uses the size of the earth as a standard size for planets that aren't known or given a size.

Average gods are barely able to see the shadow of Zeus kick and punch which was 0.00000001 iirc. Whereas the God of War is able to see them perfectly fine. Both in Adam vs Zeus and Kojiro vs Poseidon he was surprised and shocked that they were able to move that fast (Don't know about Thor vs Lu bu tho).

This can be calced anywhere from rel to ftl from what I've seen. Depending if you consider it the time for one or multiple punches (since multiple punches begin be shown at one point). Then there is Zeus's MFTL+ to infinite speed punch which Adam casually reacted to.

Thor has a statement that he can shatter the earth with his hammer. (I don't think the jormungadr statement should hold any value as we don't know how big or strong it is as of yet).

Zeus has some statements

-Has never felt this excited since the big bang

- Beat the personfication of time

-Shiva said said for him to not go on to destroy heaven

-Has the power of creation and destruction

These are the only things we can go off so far for scaling.

nah the storyteller likewise in the fight some gods and the Valkyries can keep up with the speed of zeus and adam (I think that declaration of ares works little since even the narrator says that zeus is omnicient and omnipotent "as I said this manga it abuses a lot of the mentions to show feats which obviously many do not have ") by the way the humans did not say anything at least if they say that the gods could not see them except the huamanos but not" it should happen as in the dragon ball fights where the opponents disappear from the sight of normal people "

https://i5.***********.net/shuumatsu-no-valkyrie/9/shuumatsu-no-valkyrie-12041269.jpg

https://i2.***********.net/shuumatsu-no-valkyrie/9/shuumatsu-no-valkyrie-12041353.jpg

apart in their form adamas "diamond" do not mention anything of the speed knowing that zeus is stronger and faster it even seems that everyone can see that fight without problem

Zeus just stopped the time as Adam also did it is equal to the fight of Dio vs Jotaro (a very poor time control for me since they do not use it again in the fight or that lasts beyond a stroke) "nor of joke would be mtfl + and never infinite speed could only stop time not moving at that speed "even other strong time stop users would be more credible that or characters that really move at that speed

on the hammer, although they mention that it is capable of destroying the world, it does not believe that it is even a feat "even though that if he mentions it, I do not think it is because in the fight of Lu Bu he did not show or even shake the place as if it was an earthquake or do something to the stage if I showed something like that at least I would believe it but not even when I kill the lu lu teammates nothing happened "

https://i6.***********.net/shuumatsu-no-valkyrie/4/shuumatsu-no-valkyrie-12040183.jpg

https://s8.mkklcdnv8.com/************/v2/vy918232/vol2_chapter_7_file_no00000000001/11.jpg

https://s8.mkklcdnv8.com/************/v2/vy918232/vol2_chapter_7_file_no00000000001/12.jpg

https://s8.mkklcdnv8.com/************/v2/vy918232/vol2_chapter_7_file_no00000000001/13.jpg

well galactus is also before the big bang and even with that it was not universal (I know that they passed the real mythology so again their original versions do not count for use as a reference)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Galactus_(Marvel_Comics)

I do not think that this chronos is the same as the real one, it is more the same with jogmungander that they never show us their real power (at the maximum we have the fist of time even with that it is not a great time stop technique since it lasts very little) "We doubt it will be like other users who personify time" just as I said their original versions should not be taken into account since they put Shiva as the supreme god (knowing that it is not so since the 3 brothers are the supreme gods)

https://s8.mkklcdnv8.com/**********...pter_8_beyond_the_realm_of_possibility/21.jpg

I think you mean this (I doubt that something like that is to take into account since it leaves many things on the air even if it were so I doubt in taking it into account knowing that shiva is not taken seriously in the work)

https://s8.mkklcdnv8.com/************/v2/vy918232/vol3_chapter_11_pervert/24.jpg

Where do you mention that Zeus has the power of creation and destruction? (According to Greek mythology the creator is uranus and I don't know if Gaea took part in the creation)

the joke is that all those feats are mentions and it would be good to put them into a topic of debate "although although in the vs wiki there are novels like those of umineko, dies irae, I / O revision ii, demonbane, demon king daimo and others more than use those same of the mentions at least many of them show a due feat that we can see of that power to confirm those words "

This manga is still new and should show more feats of a planetary character (even even with that they never say that the stage is special or that it is very resistant as it happens with the planet of the kaioshin or the arena of the tournament of power so that also that would be another thing that plays against them)
We go even if Saitama were there I do not doubt that I beat the characters since he did show himself to be a real planet buster by means of feats while the latter are only based on mentions

I always classify the characters by
feats >>>>>>> mentions of the author >>>>>>>> mentions of the characters

Back