• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record Of Ragnarok Discussion Thread #1

What did Hermes do turn for it to go from day to night? Was it hax based (time manipulation or reality warping) or was it something else?

everyone saw the latest chapter???? I am pretty hyped when i saw that whew

me: WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY damn that was good better keep it all in doe until ppl have read it

I thought his scanning range would be universal based on a Spanish translation, but scanning all of creation was way above what I thought.

Okay, Poseidon and Kojiro should be at least Multi-Continental, if not at least planetary. This is based on the fact that the Poseidons attack was said to flood/to be able to flood the earth. Is regarded as a top tier along with Zeus of the god team (Where Thor was not) and is constatly regarded as super strong where Thor wasn't. Could be higher, compared to zeus alot.

With Adam and Zeus, I would say the lowest would be Planetary, same reasons as Poseidon, if not Universal/Universal+ based on the multiple statements.

I'm afraid that flood bit is a bit kinda ehh. Unreliable tbh. Just fluff of words.

Not so sure about those level of buffs if all we have is WoG and a lack of those showcase

I think scaling Poseidon to Zeus is fine, at least physically. Poseidon IS called Zeus of the sea and all that jazz. The whole flood the earth thing is super flowerly language, but the author made it clear that Poseidong was no one to laugh at

We have 3 Zeus's. Base Form, Buff Form and Adamas Form.

- We now that base Zeus is stronger than Shiva (unknown power, but if we off myth he should universal/universal+ IIRC) as he scared him enough to let him go fight first instead of fighting him. During the meeting was going to life wipe the earth casually (idk if that attack will increase in power with each form).

- Then his physical skills increase in his buff form. I might be wrong on this one but I think Zeus was only in his buff form when he beat Chronos, the personification of time. (There was a time period given when he fought Chronos and when he last used the Adamas form, I'll have to re-read the chapters).

- Then furthermore increase in his Adamas form. Is also called top-tier fighter on the god's team.

Poseidon is made out to be a powerful god, and is constantly portrayed as such.

- His 40-day flood attack is said to be able flood the earth ( a bit flowerly).

- He is also compared to Zeus a lot, both his and Zeus called top-teir fighters for the gods. Is called the Zeus of the Seas and is also called the god of gods.

Thor is the first god to fight in the ragnarok tournament against Lu Bu.

- Is called the Nordic's strongest god, but is never referred to as a top-teir in the team. Thor was an expected entery whereas Poseidon and Zeus were not.

- Is said to be able to shatter the earth with his hammer. I believe it is only when his hammer is awakened. Also buried yurmungan (sorry for the butcher), the world serpent who in myth can wrap around the world.

The are all the stataements that I can remember for the gods off the top of my head. Correct me if I missed any or got some wrong. I would say right now it would go Zeus>Poseidon>Thor.

@Scaling Shiva to Zeus is a bit off....

On the first place we don't know Shiva's full power, and it's not as if his power ceiling is shown either. We can't accurately saying Zeus at base form >>> Shiva at his strongest. Heck that was Shiva at his base form too.

We should be careful on assuming and basing off the original myths.

40 day flood seems to be more based on how it looks like it's an attack that feels like a flood rather than the flood itself. And it's not even said if he performed that feat.

For Thor we can do better feat scaling like using the giants in the first game for comparison, or simply scale him off of Lu Bu's strongest feat which borders around City to Mountain.

Yeah, I'm just going off what was shown. I agree that Shiva could be stronger than base Zeus and all, but currently off that one interaction it seems that he is weaker.

Yeah, I'm not saying that the myth scales to the verse. I'm jus mentioning the myth just in case there are instances were the myth does scale. Also I just added it a way we can speculation how powerful someone is, however, I am not saying to use those speculations with out proof.

Yeah, I agree with you on Thor. He was able to beat the giants and one seemed to be as big as the mountain (don't quite me). Then there is also lu bu's feat.

With Sasaki Victory and the incoming match of Hercules vs Jack the Ripper, this thread shall be reborn.

Damn, Sasaki just reached another level with his scanner.

I think Notable Attacks/Techniques are the only things to be change on Kojiro. And the AP for Adam and Zues are still unknown.

You know, the most useful part of this thread is that its basically a free new chapter notification~

JAAAAAACK the motherfoooooorking RIIIIPER

Is a handsome old man. I dont complain, hes hot looking. Rip Hercules Niichan.

herc seems like the only non douche god here....and we have the murderer no one caught :V. This is going to be interesting

Hercules is such a bro. I hope he wins. And I think he wins

I dont know Red, Thor gave his respect to Lu Bu in his own way at the end, getting the "Saitama finally gets the battle he wants" treatment.

I hope Jack wins tho.

Sure, Herc is a good guy and wish for humanity's salvation, but who will knows if the Gods gonna grant him his wish?

So, Jack wins is the best solution here.

I can see Jack shaking Hercules' resolve.

Herc is a guy who has had some absurd shit in his past as a result of the Gods' interference, and here he is wanting to wish for Humanity to be saved regardless of the result of his fight.

Jack is a serial killer piece of shit who is part of that very same Humanity, and Herc is now in Jack's hometown, and more than likely going to have to accept that even the devils amongst Humanity would be given salvation too.

It's going to be interesting as hell

My guess is that instead of head to head confrontation like the last matches, this is gonna be a more of a stealth/psychological battle. Jack is gonna use his ability to slip away in the shadows to hide from Herc and then strike when he least expects. This will breed fear in his heart, which will work well for Jack as he's most well known for being one of England's most terrifying killers.

I'm also willing to bet that Jack will use Herc's past failure against him (going mad and killing his family) to try and bring him down to his level. Something like how they're both killers.

That's my guess anyway

If you look at Jack's eye it looks to be mechanical. Maybe he has a red dot laser sight eye or something, which could explain why he so proficient in throwing knives or something, or it could be something else.

Also, Brunhilde doesn't seem to be all good either. When the younger valkyrie didn't know who to support, she started to kinda act like loki.

Also us right now

Rfgwepgfp

So I just got caught up with this manga and holy hell is it a fun time

Hyped to see how the other fights progress

Yeah, it looks very interesting. Especially with Hercs goal of stopping it after his match. I feel like there are two possible outcomes.

1) Herc loses

2) Herc wins, but his view on humans changes and doesn't think they should be saved anymore.

Oh hey Gimmy! Nice to see you here, and it's been fun so far hopefully it stays like that.

And also I agree with that result Power.

I'm definitely thinking 2 is gonna happen

Back