• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record Of Ragnarok Discussion Thread #1

I mean, he's right, though. My comment was insensitive and insulting, and a dickish thing for me to say lol. I just say out-of-pocket shit and get myself into conflict online sometimes and it has happened before in situations that weren't meant to be offensive at all, and it's something I need to work on.
Thank you for apologizing. We all have things to work on, such as how I overreact to people a lot, so I understand

Who tf told you that. 🗿
AnonymousBlank said:
Being able to see the light of Kojiro’s soul’s movement doesn’t matter as we have seen Buddha fail to dodge Zero’s attacks before and be forced to block so it isn’t any stretch of a guarantee. Unless you have speed scaling for Buddha being way faster than Poseidon, Kojiro will just kill him like he did to somebody that blitzed Buddha’s speed 3 times over. Even blocking does nothing as Re-Volund was slicing through Poseidon’s Trident and will do the same here to Six Realms as neither weapon have anything making them better than the other.
...this dude

I mean that's just an AP thing. Kojiro is just stronger than Buddha and so would be able to cut through him and his weapons. It has nothing to do with the strength of his Volund.

I mean that's just an AP thing. Kojiro is just stronger than Buddha and so would be able to cut through him and his weapons. It has nothing to do with the strength of his Volund.
I mean...can't really just straight up say six realms staff and every other one of its transformations would be destroyed easily by Kojirou's Volund katanas right?

I mean...can't really just straight up say six realms staff and every other one of its transformations would be destroyed easily by Kojirou's Volund katanas right?
Yeah, I actually can, because Kojiro deadass one-shots Buddha several times over. Kojiro one-shots people who would one-shot Buddha.

Kojiro one-shot Poseidon who would 100% one-shot Buddha lmfao. Poseidon would absolutely annihilate Buddha and Kojiro beat the guy.

It doesn't need to happen lmao, Poseidon through sheer scaling is on a level where he could deadass poke a hole through Buddha's torso and be done with it.

What chapter of ROR did I miss this time? When was Poseidon stronger than both Zeus and Odin? Why has the scaling gone so wonky all of a sudden?

Buddha is not as strong as Zeus or Odin in the first place so this is irrelevant.
Pretty sure all leader gods of their pantheon would be placed above those who aren't "leader gods" tho. Besides that, Zerofuku is the fusion of Seven separate gods. So basically Buddha fought 7 gods in one body. Buddha also pretty much did a gag where he ate all of his treats while dodging a serious Zeus. And that one time where he didn't even feel slightly threatened by Zeus and Odin's auras while others felt immense fear such as Loli and the other 7 lucky gods.

Pretty sure all leader gods of their pantheon would be placed above those who aren't "leader gods" tho. Besides that, Zerofuku is the fusion of Seven separate gods. So basically Buddha fought 7 gods in one body. Buddha also pretty much did a gag where he ate all of his treats while dodging a serious Zeus. And that one time where he didn't even feel slightly threatened by Zeus and Odin's auras while others felt immense fear such as Loli and the other 7 lucky gods.
What are you even saying, bro? There is nothing that says Buddha is at all comparable to Zeus or Odin for two simple reasons:

1. Zeus was still injured as **** from his fight with Adam and hasn't even shown to be capable of maintaining his muscle form for that long.

2. We have not seen Odin fight, have no statements on his strength, and have zero ways to scale him until he fights outside of the fact that "he's a leader god".

And yet here we have Poseidon making most of the Gods shit themselves and blitzing 99% of the entire cast while not trying.

What are you even saying, bro? There is nothing that says Buddha is at all comparable to Zeus or Odin for two simple reasons:

1. Zeus was still injured as **** from his fight with Adam and hasn't even shown to be capable of maintaining his muscle form for that long.

2. We have not seen Odin fight, have no statements on his strength, and have zero ways to scale him until he fights outside of the fact that "he's a leader god".

And yet here we have Poseidon making most of the Gods shit themselves and blitzing 99% of the entire cast while not trying.

Zeus hasn't recovered yet?

Well can't argue on that one until we see Odin's true power, him and Buddha would be below the likes of Poseidon.

I mean, true but...not necessarily the leader gods tho.

By the time he and Buddha had a little staring contest he had not yet recovered, and probably still hasn't, as he and Adam thrashed the **** out of each other.

By the time he and Buddha had a little staring contest he had not yet recovered, and probably still hasn't, as he and Adam thrashed the **** out of each other.
Didn't Sasaki himself said that the medical treatment he received was built different? So why didn't Zeus recover as fast as Sasaki did?

Because Adam beat his ass to the point the built different medical equipment could not help him recover to a point he had regained anywhere near his full strength.

Because Adam beat his ass to the point the built different medical equipment could not help him recover to a point he had regained anywhere near his full strength.
So basically you're saying is...Zeus received injuries worse than losing a portion of a waist followed by many minor slash injuries? That's unheard of.

So basically you're saying is...Zeus received injuries worse than losing a portion of a waist followed by many minor slash injuries? That's unheard of.
Yes, that is exactly what I am saying lmao. Getting punched constantly by somebody capable of severely injuring you and making your muscles violently contort from damage does seem like it would cause rather severe injuries, yeah?

Yes, that is exactly what I am saying lmao. Getting punched constantly by somebody capable of severely injuring you and making your muscles violently contort from damage does seem like it would cause rather severe injuries, yeah?
I guess in some cases internal damage is worse than a normal slash by a trident so...yes...? I guess?

May someone please give me reason to believe that the gods fear Poseidon for a reason other than the fact he flaunts his strength more than the other gods his level? I personally subscribe to the belief that just how Sasaki never fought someone who he could beat Poseidon never fought someone who could beat him. Provided that they're both far stronger than you who would you fear more; someone who killed his own brother for trying to get his help or someone who always wears a goofy grin?
Sorry, explained poorly. The other guy was me referring to how the strongest god (Zeus) isn't feared a fraction of how much Poseidon is.
Zeus is not weaker than Poseidon, he’s just a goofball who wouldn’t kill you for looking at him weird

would Lubu beat Kojiro in a fight? just curious.
Yup. Lu Bu would split Kojiro in half unless Kojiro dodges and his AOE would nuke Japanese swordsman #1. Then we got the strongest statements for him, Thor Járngreipr and Mjölnir, and the limit of human potential statement meaning everything he does upscales from what Kojiro can do.

Even if you don’t accept those stuff for him outstatting Kojiro to an obscene degree, he is still a weird case since he has a statement that experience doesn’t matter against him so Kojiro can’t even use his TDI which is just … oof.

I would say Kojiro would win. Even if Lu Bu is stronger, his attacks aren't anything special in regards how they are done, their general spear swipes and stabs. The Sky Eaters AOE could work but it is likely that Kojiro would know it and dodge as he is able to detect all vibrations and movements on a universal scale thanks to his ability, and would feel the AOE of Sky Eater and dodge. Then there's the fact that Kojiro massively blitzs Lu Bu as he was able to keep up with Poseidon in battle, and adapted to his speed, while Thor is actually probably the slowest combatant thus far.

Back