• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record Of Ragnarok Discussion Thread #1

i mean if lu bu immediately used sky eater.
Yup. Lu Bu would split Kojiro in half unless Kojiro dodges and his AOE would nuke Japanese swordsman #1. Then we got the strongest statements for him, Thor Járngreipr and Mjölnir, and the limit of human potential statement meaning everything he does upscales from what Kojiro can do.

Even if you don’t accept those stuff for him outstatting Kojiro to an obscene degree, he is still a weird case since he has a statement that experience doesn’t matter against him so Kojiro can’t even use his TDI which is just … oof.
“I surrender.”

Yup. Lu Bu would split Kojiro in half unless Kojiro dodges and his AOE would nuke Japanese swordsman #1. Then we got the strongest statements for him, Thor Járngreipr and Mjölnir, and the limit of human potential statement meaning everything he does upscales from what Kojiro can do.

Even if you don’t accept those stuff for him outstatting Kojiro to an obscene degree, he is still a weird case since he has a statement that experience doesn’t matter against him so Kojiro can’t even use his TDI which is just … oof.
Naw, Thousand-Image Defense GG. 🗿 🗿 🐵 🤡 🍆 :cool:

I mean he can probably die and come back to life many many times like a cat with nine lives but eventually, Anubis might kill him (if I predict the next match would be Anubis vs Grigori correctly)
From what I've seen, people are guessing the next match's stage to be specially built for Loki. So if that's true, maybe Okita is up next.

From what I've seen, people are guessing the next match's stage to be specially built for Loki. So if that's true, maybe Okita is up next.
The arena seems to have church with symbols of skulls stamped all over it. So it's gotta be related to a theme of death. Okita would probably face susanoo. Loki...possibly fighting Siegfried.

The arena seems to have church with symbols of skulls stamped all over it. So it's gotta be related to a theme of death. Okita would probably face susanoo. Loki...possibly fighting Siegfried
Oh? I didn't notice that. Still, people have been speculating that Okita will fight Loki because of their feud. Personally I'd like Tesla to fight Susanoo.

Oh? I didn't notice that. Still, people have been speculating that Okita will fight Loki because of their feud. Personally I'd like Tesla to fight Susanoo.
Out of everyone, I think Tesla would be the very last person to fight. Loki vs Okita seems to make sense but Tesla vs Susanoo is very, unlikely. I also think that the gods will pull a rug underneath mankind and further expand the roster at some point.

Odin probably fights Nostradamus.

But I'd still say Okita is going to fight Susanoo just like how Kojirou fights Poseidon.

Adamas probably join the fight as well at some point.

Wait a minute did the one I read translate the name right? Why would Buddha ask about Siegfried when he’s not on the roster?

If he was a god then I’d say “because they needed to replace Buddha” but because he’s not… I really don’t get it

I might be
Wait a minute did the one I read translate the name right? Why would Buddha ask about Siegfried when he’s not on the roster?

If he was a god then I’d say “because they needed to replace Buddha” but because he’s not… I really don’t get it
He said that he or the knowledge of him would rock Ragnarok. According to what I understand, Siegfried's tale states that after killing a dragon, he gained certain powers, such as skin resembling dragon scales (might be wrong). I think the reason that he might "shake up Ragnarok" might be due to his relationship with Brunhild, as some fans have pointed out that him and Brunhild got married in some his legends (not all, but some) and if the author goes down that route, it would further explain Brunhild's motives and drive for Ragnarok.

There's also vague prophecies by the Oracle of Delphi which is associated with Apollo. Guess which humans makes vague prophecies? Nostradamus was also a plague doctor while Apollo's favourite means of punishing people is to unleash plagues.

There's also vague prophecies by the Oracle of Delphi which is associated with Apollo. Guess which humans makes vague prophecies? Nostradamus was also a plague doctor while Apollo's favourite means of punishing people is to unleash plagues.
Yeah but people also want Simo vs Apollo. Best sniper to ever live vs a god of archery.

Simo vs Odin is better thematically imo though Nostradamus does have that thing about damaging the bifrost so Odin might go and try bop him for personal reasons.

Simo vs Odin is better thematically imo though Nostradamus does have that thing about damaging the bifrost so Odin might go and try bop him for personal reasons.
Mind explaining why Simo vs Odin is better thematically? Something about Gungnir, or however it's spelt, never missing while Simo was a legendary sniper?

I feel if Odin wanted to/could've beaten Nostradamus' ass he would've done so already lol.

Mind explaining why Simo vs Odin is better thematically? Something about Gungnir, or however it's spelt, never missing while Simo was a legendary sniper?
Both are Scandinavian for a nice a change of scenery with both having home field advantage, god who knows/sees all vs human who can’t be found and has bullshit crazy eyesight, spear that never misses vs no scoping other snipers through their own scope, Odin dies via doggo while Simo has a doggo, Odin declares the greatest war of the Norse while Simo nigh single-handedly stops the worst conflict in human history from progressing in Finland etc.

Both are Scandinavian for a nice a change of scenery with both having home field advantage, god who knows/sees all vs human who can’t be found and has bullshit crazy eyesight, spear that never misses vs no scoping other snipers through their own scope, Odin dies via doggo while Simo has a doggo, Odin declares the greatest war of the Norse while Simo nigh single-handedly stops the worst conflict in human history from progressing in Finland etc.
Damn, Simo is metal. Hopefully he snatches a win here as the only representative that was born in the 20th century.

Back