• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record Of Ragnarok Discussion Thread #1

But yeah, go spread your high standards on the page all you want. Clearly you are the superior being. After you're done, random people who dont even know the series will never take issue with 'unsupported evidence' again. You clearly want me to be done, so i'll be done.

But yeah, go spread your high standards on the page all you want. Clearly you are the superior being. After you're done, random people who dont even know the series will never take issue with 'unsupported evidence' again.
What exactly is your problem, dude? Chill out and stop acting like a dickweed.

What exactly is your problem, dude? Chill out and stop acting like a dickweed.
I dont have much patience with ppl who think they're all high and mighty, and condescend me in every chance they get. I think that should be pretty understandable.
But obviously thats not '********' behaviour.

If you wanna openly criticise something to your own RespectThread standards, like you're so much better, then plz expect ppl to not like it

I dont have much patience with ppl who think they're all high and mighty, and condescend me in every chance they get. I think that should be pretty understandable.
I'm not being condescending.

I'm deadass just asking you to put evidence on a page. That is literally it. Your the one who decided to be an asshole about it.

You honestly are. Telling me 'If i took the time to read', or I make 'bad pages' because i haven't chosen to get excessive with scanning every single power and ability of Qin when again, this isnt a Respect Thread, and its not anything specific or controversial.

Thats the way i'm seeing it, but clearly you dont want to acknowledge how your replies can come across like that, so that should be something in in of itself.

The evidence isn't linked to Qin as we can only powerscale for his stats. He hasn't got precedented feats of his own, so we can just link to pages of characters who do set those precedents.

Huge difference between criticism and just being blunt with excessive standards of having to link to every single instance of Qin displaying an ability.

Think whatever you want. I don't even know what other pages you make so I can't speak for anything else you made, I just personally think this specific page you've made is bad. Feel free to think I'm condescending or "high and mighty", just quit being a ********.

I'll quit being a ******** once you stop dismissing what i think because you only see worth in pages that flood with scans

Dude honestly expects everyone to just accept every blunt thing he says and be as condescending as possible with no response because he has the tendency to flood with scans like thats the thing every Vs battle page should be doing, even if you get your stats from pure powerscaling

How am I dismissing what you think, though? I'm pretty sure I've said this is entirely subjective and your free to think whatever you want on page quality. I'm not dismissing it, I just happen to have an opposing opinion that you got your panties in a twist over.

'got your panties in a twist over'
Not being condescending

What is it with Vs debaters and insanely unwarranted egos. Everyone needs to hear what they think of a page and their excessive standards apparently, and no one should take any notice or disrespect.

Yeah see, you're completely giving in, dont be surprised if people cant stand you looking down on them, i cant imagine i'm the firs tor last person you'll piss off.

Its not ignoring you to not wanna fill the pages up like you would with scans like its a Respect Thread.

Yeah see, you're completely giving in, dont be surprised if people cant stand you looking down on them, i cant imagine i'm the firs tor last person you'll piss off.

Its not ignoring you to not wanna fill the pages up like you would with scans like its a Respect Thread.
Yeah but your doing the same thing your accusing me of doing by acting like you have some sort of moral high-ground by not wanting to be "excessive" and not wanting to "fill pages up like respect threads" while pretending my want for evidence on a profile is for some reason the source of all of humanity's evil lol.

'joke at my expense', jesus christ

Literally quoted loads of times where you've just had a condescending tone, let alone the only point you're here ragging on the page is that its 'bad' for you cause it doesnt flood with scans on every single ability.
If you don't see it at all, then thats your problem, unwatching now

'joke at my expense', jesus christ

Literally quoted loads of times where you've just had a condescending tone, let alone the only point you're here ragging on the page is that its 'bad' for you cause it doesnt flood with scans on every single ability.
If you don't see it at all, then thats your problem, unwatching now
It isn't a problem in the first place lmao. Do and think whatever you want, I'm to tired to think to hard on it anymore. I hope we'll have better interactions in the future.

I still do not get how I'm being condescending.
From what I get, Jinx is taking issue with your comments telling him to do stuff and thinks it’s you acting as if you are better than him or smth 🤷‍♂️
I also cannot tell if your calling me condescending as well, or if your just using this chance to make a joke at my expense. To tired to think to hard on it.
Joke at your/this whole situation’s expense. Don’t worry about it, you’re chill. Just this dumbass argument funny af to me.

From what I get, Jinx is taking issue with your comments telling him to do stuff and thinks it’s you acting as if you are better than him or smth 🤷‍♂️
I mean... I guess I get that? That's not the tone I'm trying nor want to give off, though, so maybe this is just some weirdass disconnect that happens once in a blue moon when people who aren't meant to talk to each other talk to each other. 🤷‍♂️

But to get back on topic from that autism-inducing bullshit that I shouldn't have engaged with while I lack a sufficient amount of sleep;

47ce19464a775c30146ff9a3f265bde8.jpg

Waifu Shiva.

Canon Shiva was an actual shonen protagonist, any other Shiva is better than canon Shiva lol.

Not saying I didn't like him in canon, though. He was pretty dope.

But to get back on topic from that autism-inducing bullshit that I shouldn't have engaged with while I lack a sufficient amount of sleep;
Ah yes, because autism is not something you’re born with and is a bad thing for whatever reason. Not like you’re being discriminatory towards a demographic I’m in or anything and definitely not USING IT AS AN INSULT.

Eh, I guess calling the whole situation 'autism-inducing' was a dick move on my part. Sorry if I offended you, I can admit I say dickish/out-of-pocket shit without realizing it sometimes and I ain't trying to push a whole 'autism is bad' shtick.

Deep breath

How do we determine if whether or not some gods or humans are superior to others in stats? Like for example, Qin would have a much higher durability than Sasaki Kojirou due to the nature of his volund while Thor having much higher AP than more than half of the roster due to being stated as the "strongest" god. How do we rank them?

Deep breath

How do we determine if whether or not some gods or humans are superior to others in stats? Like for example, Qin would have a much higher durability than Sasaki Kojirou due to the nature of his volund while Thor having much higher AP than more than half of the roster due to being stated as the "strongest" god. How do we rank them?
I don't think we really can? Idk it's difficult in RoR where direct scaling is hard to come by and statements are usually faulty or inconsistent. Some say Thor is the strongest God, some say Poseidon is, some say Zeus is, it's hard to properly rank imo but then again I'm not the smartest person in the world.

I don't think we really can? Idk it's difficult in RoR where direct scaling is hard to come by and statements are usually faulty or inconsistent. Some say Thor is the strongest God, some say Poseidon is, some say Zeus is, it's hard to properly rank imo but then again I'm not the smartest person in the world.
Okay, how about weapons of both gods and humans (Volund).

Is there a way to rank that instead?

Okay, how about weapons of both gods and humans (Volund).

Is there a way to rank that instead?
There are deadass 0 statements on Volunds being superior or inferior to each other from memory so no, not really. Volunds in general aren't really ranked by "strength" and seem to just be a weapon used to allow humanity to even harm the Gods in the first place. Some simply happen to have gimmicks(i.e Kojiro's blades splitting and Jack's gloves turning shit into divine weapons).

There are deadass 0 statements on Volunds being superior or inferior to each other from memory so no, not really. Volunds in general aren't really ranked by "strength" and seem to just be a weapon used to allow humanity to even harm the Gods in the first place. Some simply happen to have gimmicks(i.e Kojiro's blades splitting and Jack's gloves turning shit into divine weapons).
I see.

Ah yes, because autism is not something you’re born with and is a bad thing for whatever reason. Not like you’re being discriminatory towards a demographic I’m in or anything and definitely not USING IT AS AN INSULT.
C'mon, are you seriously going to start this all over again? Cease man

C'mon, are you seriously going to start this all over again? Cease man
I mean, he's right, though. My comment was insensitive and insulting, and a dickish thing for me to say lol. I just say out-of-pocket shit and get myself into conflict online sometimes and it has happened before in situations that weren't meant to be offensive at all, and it's something I need to work on.

Also apparently someone told me that Kojiro could destroy all of Buddha's weapon transformations including his large shield so I had to ask.

Back