• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That is the logic I am against. Jamba hearts are not Nukes they are forces of darkness which turn fodder into threats to top tiers, combining them shouldn't result in a multiplier-like yield but an unquantifiable one

1. Why? 120 is not even the limit, they are countless either way and the bodies of the jbastion cult were needed to fully restore it either way. I think a 120 hearts is a good estimate.

2. Also about the sacrifice of hyness and the three sisters, we see them inside of Void being used for energy during the fight.

1. Why should they stack in a multiplier fashion, these aren't nukes.

2. I was referring to Whispy Woods.

1. Nukes are the thing that would not stack, however existences of pure energy would.

Also here's the deal, I'm rewatching the fight and Hyness literally says "it seems we don't have enough energy to revive our dark lord" after there's not enough hearts to complete the main one.
This proves that it stacks as the more hearts there are the more energy there is.

Also the fact that the bodies of the sisters and hyness who were fully drained after the battle with kirby and co where they pulled all of their strongest attacks (and the sisters were physically manipulated to fight despite being in a bad shape) were already enough/more than enough to complete a good chunk of the main heart should also be another argument for why they scale vastly above the hearts.

I mean i don't agree with full on unquantifiable. It is not fully quanitifiable. We are just getting at least some degree of his power as it wouldn't make sense not to

Of course it isn't actually full on unquantifiable, the Master Crown creation feat was discussed earlier, but the Jamba Hearts scaling with 16x starry sky AP times 120 does not sit well with me, from my point of view VT is an unquantifiable, but still a very high amount above 64x Starry Sky AP.

I mean if I'm being honest that's kind of a headcanon. Like your opinion is pretty much not based on anything besides

"Jamba hearts are not Nukes they are forces of darkness which turn fodder into threats to top tiers, combining them shouldn't result in a multiplier-like yield but an unquantifiable one"

Which doesn't have any basis at all as hearts have shown to be equally buffing different bosses and clearly stack considering in the statement from hyness.

Basically, your opinion doesn't have enough basis, at least in my opinion.
The facts that i presented support the 120*16 scaling along with Efi's scans and statements.

Of course, the full amount of hearts is unknown as kirby didn't go all around the galaxy's countless planets and moons searching for them and 120 is kinda the usual collectibles limit but still that doesn't mean that we shouldn't give him a rating based on a rather accurate number we found and calculated to be 3-C.

IDK how that will help but in Planet Robobot Kirby massivly scales above 3 clones of King Dedede, that everyone of them is stronger than the real one and the real Dedede scale to Magolor feat (Kirby scaling above 3 times King dedede is planet robobot isn't weird considering that Kirby had fight Sectonia, who one shot Taranza, who one shot King Dedede is a peviour game)

Which I guees would mean that one Jamba heart should scale for three time above Magolor feat (48 times starry sky feat)

When a Jamba Heart piece goes inside a possessed victim Kirby & co. fight the power of the victim+the extra power of the Jamba Heart piece gives, like with Whispy. So when a Jamba Heart piece phases through other pieces added together in a simlar manner to how they possess others it would make sense that they add up their power to it w/o losing most of it in the process of fusing to the point where the amount of its own power it adds is unqualifiable.

Is there any other reason left from anyone that thinks Void Termina is only "At least 4-A" w/o a + as a minimum? We can talk about it.

I mean anti supports pure 3-C, i do too and it seems that the rest do too. You could wait for their responses, i need to go to sleep either way.

Like i said before, I am severely outvoted, send the upgrade through if you want Efi, i think this has enough input.

Wow, this was a complete fever dream to read through. But, I guess I support the upgrade, if not while being a little iffy. As long as the evidence for the multiplier is fully concrete and easy to understand, it should be fine.

Yeah pretty sure this was accepted and agreed upon by 3 staff members. Are we able to apply these or do we have to wait for confirmation?

i mean anti said yes, efi said yes, DDM was down with the old compromise but it contained 3-C so i guess they're down...

i mean yeah we can i think. Let's wait til efi replies and applies it cause he's more trusted

Idk if we are keeping up on the same, I believe "we" are aiming that "At least 4-A (w/ a +), likely 3-C" but nobody pointed that out.

i mean anti agreed on just plain 3-C it seems

though everyone agreed on
at least 4-A, likely 4-A+, likely 3-C or sth

but i believe that we might as well crop out the first part and make it just at least 4-A+, likely 3-C or make it just plain 3-C as everyone liked the idea as well.
It is your decision on which is more accurate efi

I believe I argued away 4-A w/o a "+" after I asked what reasons there were for it.

You may proceed with "At least 4-A (w/ +), likely 3-C".

The ones that should scale to Void Termina. The bosses of Super Kirby Clash should only scale when they show up after GK, the parallel bosses in HiAD should not scale (even that is interpretable).

What's the context and wording going to be?
Smth like this
At least Multi-Solar System level+ (Made of the condensed power/combined energy from most Jamba Heart pieces, the Three Mage-Sisters, and Hyness, all of which were merged into a singular, complete Jamba Heart that is Void Termina; The complete Jamba Heart was previously conformed of several dozens or even hundreds of Jamba Heart pieces, power which should have been replicated as the complete Jamba Heart was reassembled. Can create 4 Master Crown replicas with ease. required to be fought by Kirby & three Star Allies to be defeated, leaving the former unconscious for an unknown amount of time after their fight [See note below]), likely Galaxy Level (The amount of Jamba Heart pieces that make up Void Termina are described as “countless”, possibly 120 since that is how many Friend Hearts were created upon the shattering of the complete Jamba Heart. even one Jamba Heart is capable of making the likes of Wispy Woods pose a threat to Kirby)

I would prefer if somebody who knows what he or she is doing, both in terms of proper editing structure and what has been decided here, applies this revision.

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

If you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages.

Also, when you apply this revision, please insert a link to this thread into the edit summary boxes, so your edits are not mistaken for vandalism.

Since this thread seems to be wrapping up...
OIP.6uiNH85Mgqwgd5Izy4zbxwHaFj

Back