• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reality Quest CRT

This CRT will mainly focus on 3 things:
  • New accepted calcs
  • Dowan's 3rd Key(Post Dragon's Nest)
  • The multiplier for Dowan's stats.

New Calcs:

AP & Durability:
Lifting Strength:
Speed:
Dowan's Profile changes:

Key: Pre-Training | Post-Training | Post Dragon's Nest

Powers and Abilities:
Mostly the same with Minor Shockwave Creation, Purification, Limited Energy Projection & Homing Attack and Power Bestowal moving to the third key.

Attack Potency: Wall level (Should be superior to this feat.) higher with Critical hit | Wall level (His attack stat increases from 31 to 231 giving him a 7.4x increase in AP making his new AP at least 2.16 Megajoules.), higher with Critical hit | Wall level (He gets another increase with his attack stat going from 231 to 478. Giving him a 2x increase in AP making his new AP at least 4.33 Megajoules.), higher with Charge shot, higher with Critical hit

Speed: At least Superhuman (Should be superior to this feat.), higher with Blind Spot Strike | At least Subsonic (His agility stat increases from 31 to 231. Giving him a 7.4x increase in speed making his new speed at least 153.18 m/s.), higher with Blind Spot Strike, higher with Boosters | At least Subsonic+, likely Transonic (His agility stat further increases from 231 to 461. Giving him a 1.99x increase in speed making his new speed at least 304.82 m/s. Casually performed this feat.), higher with Blind Spot Strike, higher with Boosters, at least Hypersonic with Falcon Revolve

Lifting Strength: At least Peak Human (Comparable to Kang Se-Hoon. Superior to this feat.) | At least Class 1 (Comparable to this feat.) | At least Class 5 (Comparable to Jung Seok-Yung. Did this.)

Durability and Striking Strength: Same as AP with removal of the Charge Shot part.

Stamina: At least Athletic Human | Superhuman | Superhuman

Range: Standard Melee Range, Extended Melee Range with weapons | Standard Melee Range, Extended Melee Range with weapons | Standard Melee Range, Extended Melee Range with weapons, Several Meters with Charge Shot (Can attack anything with an undodgable blast of energy in his feild of vision using Charge Shot)

Multipliers:

Dowan Ha's system classifies his physical and combat abilities as the following stats:
  • HP
  • Mana
  • Attack : Reffers to his AP. (possibly LS as well.)
  • Speed : Reffers to his Speed
  • Defense : Reffers to his Durability
  • Spirit : Reffers to his Courage/Willpower (Allegedly. The true function of this stat hasn't been revealed yet.)
So an increase in these stats should mean an increase in the catagories they represent.

Reliable Statements and No Contradictions:
According to the Multipliers page in order to be accepted the multipler needs to have reliable statements and shouldn't contradict the story.

The multipler has reliable statements due to being a representation of dowan's physical abilities in number form, literally showing his growth.
As for contradictions in the story, there are no contradictions in the story for the following reasons:

1. Kang Se-Hoon was initially massively superior to Dowan,capable of casually tanking Falcon Drop(Dowan's strongest attack at the time) and taking no damage. As Dowan's stats increased, the gap between them gradually disappeared. Post-Training Dowan and others comparable to him being so much superior to Se-Hoon that he left on a training arc to get stronger. This making sense due to Dowan getting 7x stronger after training.
  2. In Dowan's first fight with Jung Seok-Yung, he got utterly destroyed. Seok-Yung being drastically faster, capable of dodging every punch from his Multi Strike Destruction thrice(that's 24-54 punches) in a row and strong enough to no diff Dowan with two low powered casual hits. This same Jung Seok-Yung getting toyed with and essentially low diffed by Post-training Dowan. Further supporting the multipler. To be on par with Post-Dragon's Nest Dowan Jung Seok had to go on a training arc where he fought, overpowered and killed a bull.
  3. Just like Se-Hoon, Han Eun-Sung was introduced as (still is) the strongest in the series. He himself noted Dowan's unusual ability to grow stronger unusually fast for a normal human and as the series progressed, Dowan's stat increase slowly diminished the gap between them with Post-Dragon's Nest dowan claiming he might be able to hurt Eun-Sung with a maximum power Charge Shot.

The multiplier aren't too unreasonably high either. Dowan's Ap increases from 200KJ to 2MJ to 4MJ and speed increasing from 20 m/s to 153.18 m/s to 304.82 m/s.

Post Dragon's Nest Dowan has an AP of 4MJ, also supported by the fact that he can tank a similar amount of damage in the same key and the strongest AP feat the verse has is 12 MJ so the increase isn't unrealistic. As for speed, Dowan has transonic(even hypersonic) feats so the transonic increase from the multiplier isn't unrealistic either.

Agree (6): @Pedonar, @Serlock_Holmes, @Viott, @XxZetsuxX, @EliminatorVenom, @Armorchompy (with most),
Disagree (1): @Armorchompy (with multipliers.)
Neutral (0):

Last edited:
speed should be changed to this:

Speed: At least Superhuman (Should be superior to this feat), higher with Blind Spot Strike | Transonic, higher with Blind Spot Strike, higher with Boosters | Hypersonic, higher with Blind Spot Strike, higher with Boosters

cause accepted feats scale are higher than multiplier

Last edited:
Or;

Speed: At least Superhuman (Should be superior to this feat), higher with Blind Spot Strike | Transonic, higher with Blind Spot Strike, higher with Boosters | Supersonic, higher with Blind Spot Strike, higher with Boosters, Hypersonic with Falcon Revolve

1. supersonic = x2 multiplier of transonic

2. hypersonic for ability only at least until he fight someone who scale to it

We can do:

Speed: At least Superhuman (Should be superior to this feat.), higher with Blind Spot Strike | At least Subsonic (His agility stat increases from 31 to 231. Giving him a 7.4x increase in speed making his new speed at least 153.18 m/s.), higher with Blind Spot Strike, higher with Boosters | At least Subsonic+, likely Transonic (His agility stat further increases from 231 to 461. Giving him a 1.99x increase in speed making his new speed at least 304.82 m/s. Casually performed this feat.), higher with Blind Spot Strike, higher with Boosters, at least Hypersonic attack speed with Falcon Revolve

Does this look good?

Lifting Strength:
They are discussing related things here, the method might change keep that in mind anyway I'm pretty sure people who can lift 180 kg can't bend steel but well.
Given it's a blitz, wouldn't it be better to find the distance of the last jump in another way? What you did reduce the distance, you can angsize the distance of the dude on the back, he looks like he is more less below the starting position and after you can use Pythagoras to find the distance, if anything it would buff the distance.
I don't understand why the fact he threw 6 balls adds 6 m on the distance.
While myself calculated a feat with the same exact method for Tokyo Revengers I now disagree, using the circle shown in the panel results, based on the diameters in the calc, in Dowan leg to be 0,6249056622 m for 2/4 of the ellipse and 1,80426193645 , for the rest, which means 1) his leg can stretch like Rufy and not only that but at a point it is smaller than it should be and for the other part that his leg is as long as his entire height?? 2) the fact that by spinning with my leg I'm somehow able to create an ellipse instead of a simple circle it's fun, these reasons show the line is simply exaggerated in order to make the event look more cool.
Links are broken

... what?

I really don't follow this logic at all, the distance is 3m between him and the target, he takes all the balls and threw them so... Why is the distance somehow higher now? the distance the balls covers is still 3 m, if you are going to calculate the arm movement it's fine but it would be more less 1m especially when as far I see he threw all them at once, just because he threw 6 balls from 3 m it means the distance is somehow 9 m or even worse 18 m ? I'm pretty sure I can throw like 2 balls even now and the distance between me and the target wouldn't add up based on the number of balls but it would still be the same

... what?

I really don't follow this logic at all, the distance is 3m between him and the target, he takes all the balls and threw them so... Why is the distance somehow higher now? the distance the balls covers is still 3 m, if you are going to calculate the arm movement it's fine but it would be more less 1m especially when as far I see he threw all them at once, just because he threw 6 balls from 3 m it means the distance is somehow 9 m or even worse 18 m ? I'm pretty sure I can throw like 2 balls even now and the distance between me and the target wouldn't add up based on the number of balls but it would still be the same
No, he threw the balls so fast that he couldn't react to the balls coming from 3 meters away.

Yeah, you are saying the ball covered 3 m, exactly what I'm saying, unless the space between them increases somehow just because he threw more balls

Dowan didn't throw a punch, it would be ridiculous to calculate his arm length, each ball came from 3 meters and this guy couldn't even react so we need to at least add it up and even 3 CGM members agreed

While myself calculated a feat with the same exact method for Tokyo Revengers I now disagree, using the circle shown in the panel results, based on the diameters in the calc, in Dowan leg to be 0,6249056622 m for 2/4 of the ellipse and 1,80426193645 , for the rest, which means 1) his leg can stretch like Rufy and not only that but at a point it is smaller than it should be and for the other part that his leg is as long as his entire height?? 2) the fact that by spinning with my leg I'm somehow able to create an ellipse instead of a simple circle it's fun, these reasons show the line is simply exaggerated in order to make the event look more cool.
No, it is normal for the radius of the circle to be at least as long as the DOWAN length.

r = Dowan leg since it's literally him making a circle with it, you are saying Dowan leng as long as his height

yes, do you have a complaint?
that his leg shouldn't be as long as his total height since is leg should be at best 50% of it?
The speed of someone who throws 1 ball in 0.029 time frame is not the same as someone who throws 6 balls.
1) in the calc you are calculating the speed of the balls and not his one
2) the balls are all thrown at the same time given the bad precision and that they landed at the same time, you are just repeating stuff

that his leg shouldn't be as long as his total height since is leg should be at best 50% of it?

2) the balls are all thrown at the same time given the bad precision and that they landed at the same time, you are just repeating stuff
you look so desperate😔

He draws a circle not only with his leg but with his whole body.
So his body on certain point is 1,2m? in both ways it's wrong, and accounting for the circle to be 360° is even more wrong given to complete it he just needed to move 180° to two making it with both upper body and leg.

He draws a circle not only with his leg but with his whole body.

So his body on certain point is 1,2m? in both ways it's wrong, and accounting for the circle to be 360° is even more wrong given to complete it he just needed to move 180° to two making it with both upper body and leg.
Since it is not a bird's eye view, yes, it should be at least that much.

Very well done! While I do not know the verse, checking out the calcs, profiles and all, everything seems solid.

My commentary on the circle issue is that I agree with it being valid. One of the feet does seem to be touching the circle's rim, and really, the circle really seems to be the path of the kick. I feel like the relatively greater distance is an artifact of the artstyle and perspective.

They are discussing related things here, the method might change keep that in mind anyway I'm pretty sure people who can lift 180 kg can't bend steel but well.

Given it's a blitz, wouldn't it be better to find the distance of the last jump in another way? What you did reduce the distance, you can angsize the distance of the dude on the back, he looks like he is more less below the starting position and after you can use Pythagoras to find the distance, if anything it would buff the distance.
Can't comment much on calcs since my knowledge on calcing is not very good. But we'll look into it.
Links are broken
Do these work?
Post-Training (Atl Link)
Post Dragon's Nest (Alt Link)

Very well done! While I do not know the verse, checking out the calcs, profiles and all, everything seems solid.

My commentary on the circle issue is that I agree with it being valid. One of the feet does seem to be touching the circle's rim, and really, the circle really seems to be the path of the kick. I feel like the relatively greater distance is an artifact of the artstyle and perspective.
Counted.
Thanks😁

Back