• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gamer vs "Infected" (0-0-0)

Dowan Ha vs Hyun Cha

Rules:
  • Speed is equalised.
  • Starting Distance: 5 meters
  • No prep time.
  • Post-Training Dowan. Equipment: Katana.
  • Partial-Monster Hyun, Can transform into Guardian Knight Monster.
  • Both are in character but willing to kill. Fight till death or incapacitation.
  • Dowan AP AP: 12.7 Megajoules
  • Hyun AP: 7.7 Megajoules, at least 48.47 Megajoules as Guardian Knight Monster

Dowan’s advantages:
  • 1.6x AP advantage initially.
  • Better martial arts and acrobatics.
  • Analytical Prediction, better intelligence.
  • Attack Speed amplification with Blind Spot Strike.
  • Undodgeable attack with Charge Shot.
  • Speed and Perception amplification with Boosters.
  • 1/100 chance of Dura neg with Critical Hit
  • Possible LS advantage (Class 5).

Hyun’s advantages:
  • 3.8x AP advantage upon transformation.
  • Electricity Manipulation.
  • Massive Range & Stamina advantage.
  • Regeneration.
  • Adaptation.
  • Immune to pressure points.

Dowan Ha (0):
Hyun Cha (0):
Inconclusive (0):

Last edited:
💀 💀 💀 💀 💀

Dowan has no way to negate Hyun Cha immortality
That's why the fight's till 'death or incapacitation'.
The healing on the monsters isn't instant. Dowan just has to put hyun in a position where he can't fight anymore(temporarly).
Like ripping off his head, limbs, etc.

That's why the fight's till 'death or incapacitation'.
The healing on the monsters isn't instant. Dowan just has to put hyun in a position where he can't fight anymore(temporarly).
Like ripping off his head, limbs, etc.
I see Hyun winning this via Eletricity manip, stamina advantage and regen but i won't vote just yet

I see Hyun winning this via Eletricity manip, stamina advantage and regen but i won't vote just yet
His electricity manipulation is from the spear he uses. It also gets removed when he transforms.
Hyun will never a hit with his spear due to Weapon Mastery. Dowan will be able to use his katana comparable to a kendo prodigy if his opponent is using a weapon against him.

His electricity manipulation is from the spear he uses. It also gets removed when he transforms.
Hyun will never a hit with his spear due to Weapon Mastery. Dowan will be able to use his katana comparable to a kendo prodigy if his opponent is using a weapon against him.
I see his adaptation might work on Dowan

I see

Him getting new abilities to counter Dowans analytical precog etc etc
Monsters aren't smart enough to develop that. The kind of abilities they might be able to develop would be resistance to poison, electricity, etc. Basically things that cause them physical harm, they won't be able to come up with counters to something like martial art techniques.

Back