• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gamer vs Jeet Kune Do Prodigy (7-1-0) *Grace*

Dowan Ha vs Gamin Yoon

Rules:
  • Speed is equalised.
  • Starting Distance: 5 meters
  • No prep time.
  • Post-Training Key Dowan. Has equipment: Baton, Black Lock. Starts in Base mode with his Baton can activate Black Lock later.
  • With Nunchucks Key Gamin. Starts in base but can use Jun Fan.
  • Both are in character but willing to kill.
  • Dowan's AP: 12.7 Megajoules
  • Gamin's AP: 17.47 Megajoules, higher with Jun Fan.

Dowan’s advantages:

• LS advantage. (Class 1. Class 5.)
  • Acrobatics.
  • Attack Speed amplification with Blind Spot Strike.
  • Undodgeable attack with Charge Shot.
  • Speed and Perception amplification with Boosters.
  • 1/100 chance of Dura neg with Critical Hit
  • Can match Gamin's martial art skill as long as as he's using nunchucks with weapon mastery.
  • Instinctive Action with Black Lock.

Gamin’s advantages:
  • Slight AP advantage.
  • Better Martial Art, Pressure Points, Weapon Mastery.
  • Durability Negation.
  • Has same level(possibly better) Analytical Prediction.
  • Instinctive Action and Fear inducement with Jun Fan.

Dowan (7): @XxZetsuxX, @Pedonar, @Peppersalt43, @Serlock_Holmes, @RoggerReggor, @Mariogoods, @DeltaStriker22
Gamin (1): @Lethalr,
Inconclusive (0):

Last edited:
I don't know how his fear works, but if it's useless against Dowan, then I think he can win this since he can simply outspeed him

I don't know how his fear works, but if it's useless against Dowan, then I think he can win this since he can simply outspeed him
Fear inducement is a part of Jun Fan, a technique Gamin won't use unless absolutely necessary(so it won't be a factor until the fight is in it's final phase).
Also, it won't work on Auto Mode Dowan.

I feel inclined to vote for Gamin, so I will. A key detail to mention is the fact that for charge shot to work, Dowan has to have his eyes closed for a period of time.

Gamin would likely try attacking a little too late after the first charge up, which would either lead to Dowan opening his eyes by accident, hence restarting the charge, or Dowan would end the charge abruptly and hit him with the first stage, which even the red head who is stated to have the weakest physicality out of the reps could tank. As for Auto Mode, I think Gamin could outlast it due to it seemingly having a time limit

Gamin would likely try attacking a little too late after the first charge up, which would either lead to Dowan opening his eyes by accident, hence restarting the charge, or Dowan would end the charge abruptly and hit him with the first stage, which even the red head who is stated to have the weakest physicality out of the reps could tank. As for Auto Mode, I think Gamin could outlast it due to it seemingly having a time limit
Black lock Dowan would demolish Gamin in 10 Minutes

He would go for pressure points, He wouldn't be touched by Gamin

Displays much MUCH more experience and skill then Gamin and Dowan combined be it H2H or with Weapons

He could go for charge shot and evade at the same time, Since the skill doesn't need you to stay still to activate it

If Dowan activates Black lock it would be a MASSIVE skill stomp in Dowan's favor

I feel inclined to vote for Gamin, so I will. A key detail to mention is the fact that for charge shot to work, Dowan has to have his eyes closed for a period of time.

Dowan doesn't need to close his eyes for that long, he only needs to do it for 3 seconds. Also, the first stage is still at least 2.93 MJ(superior to this feat done by a no name thug) and will still send Gamin flying.
Besides, Charge shot isn't something he relies on unless he absolutely has to. He'll mostly fight with Weapon Mastery, Boosters, Blind Spot Strike, and his other special moves(Falcon Drop, Multi-Strike Destruction, Stun Smash, etc).

If Dowan activates Black lock it would be a MASSIVE skill stomp in Dowan's favor
It's not really a skill stomp. Gamin has massively better martial arts and also has Instinctive Action on par with Auto Mode Dowan when he activates Jun Fan. It also gives him fear inducing aura that makes people run for their life the moment he activates the skill.

Last edited:
It's not really a skill stomp. Gamin has massively better martial arts and also has Instinctive Action on par with Auto Mode Dowan when he activated Jun Fan.
Dowan can demolish 50 people while not being hitted once and better pressure points
It also gives him fear inducing aura that makes people run for their life the moment he activates the skill.
Does it work on auto mode though?

I mean its a system not a person fighting

Gamin has better pressure points with Zero-Inch Punch(Dura neg).
I don't think thats pressure points considering he doesn't hit any vital part? He just attacks anywhere and hits organs which is dura neg

Isn't it more likely for Dowan use more pressure points especially in Black lock?

Isn't it more likely for Dowan use more pressure points especially in Black lock?
Possibly... I think even with Auto Mode, Jun Fan Gamin has better H2H. Auto mode Dowan takes down his opponents in the most efficient and brutal way he can, going for pressure points would be the sensable thing to do and he can hit more of them by amping his attack speed with Blind Spot Strike and boosters.

How I think Auto Mode Dowan will approch this is he'll close his eyes, charging for the final stage charge shot and keep evading Gamin's attacks via instinctive action until his attack is ready to launch and keep hitting gamin with the same strat until the fight is over.

Black lock Dowan would demolish Gamin in 10 Minutes

He would go for pressure points, He wouldn't be touched by Gamin

Displays much MUCH more experience and skill then Gamin and Dowan combined be it H2H or with Weapons

He could go for charge shot and evade at the same time, Since the skill doesn't need you to stay still to activate it

Does it last 10 minutes? Even still, what he showcased during it isn't anything that Gamin hasn't performed himself. He attacks pressure points with his 1st forbidden technique, plus in base as well. With much better skill and knowledge going off of this chart from Hanlim Gym. As for Instinctive action, Gamin has this in Jun Fan

Seeing as Youngha goes for pressure points with more finesse (refer back to the chart) in his fights and Gamin counters him, he should have no problem dealing with them.

Not sure who you're referring to in your third point

Yes, the skill may not need him to stay still, but how could he evade what he can't see? Unless he has a technique that allows him to see with his eyes closed I don't see it happening. I mean it's demonstrated in the fight how the one thing he can do is try guarding his body while charging it up.

Does it last 10 minutes? Even still, what he showcased during it isn't anything that Gamin hasn't performed himself. He attacks pressure points with his 1st forbidden technique, plus in base as well. With much better skill and knowledge going off of this chart from Hanlim Gym. As for Instinctive action, Gamin has this in Jun Fan
Agreed. Gamin has better pressure points but Dowan has better instinctive action so once the black lock is used gamin isn't landing any hits while Dowan can land several with boosted speed.
Seeing as Youngha goes for pressure points with more finesse (refer back to the chart) in his fights and Gamin counters him, he should have no problem dealing with them.
It's not about knowledge, it's about speed. Dowan can increase attack speed with Blind Spot Strike a skill that targets pressure points and Gamin won't be able to counter because the attack is just faster than he can dodge. Same with Boosters where he can boost both his speed and perseption to way higher than Gamin for 30 seconds and land multiple hits on him he won't be able to dodge even with instinctive action.
Yes, the skill may not need him to stay still, but how could he evade what he can't see? Unless he has a technique that allows him to see with his eyes closed I don't see it happening. I mean it's demonstrated in the fight how the one thing he can do is try guarding his body while charging it up.
You're talking about base Dowan. Auto Mode Dowan can dodge attacks coming from blind spots, behind, etc without looking. Showing that he can dodge attacks by instinct even if he can't see them coming. He can dodge with his eyes closed and open them in the direction Gamin is in because the system always knows where the enemies are positioned.

Last edited:
Also, the first stage Charge Shot should still be 12MJ. (@Pedonar, correct me if I'm wrong here.)
The 12 MJ feat was done by pre-training Dowan, Sungmoon even if he has less durability should still massively upscale from that.

@Lethalr Should I still count your vote for Gamin?

Back