• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure that it isn't fair, since African Wild Dogs are much but much weaker than Wolfs, they are much smaller than wolfs and don't have the enough bite force to at least damage them, even a female wolf would destroy the AWD.. also, they hunt prey bigger than themselves in groups only, they aren't strength enough to match a lone wolf..

Human vs Gray Wolf Size Comparison
5f15c80ba7d51483a4d70de8_Dimensions-Animals-Canini-Gray-Wolf-Size-Comparison.svg

Human vs AWD Size Comparison

36e897c37bee871dc2f1402ef6e74e4c.jpg

I'm pretty sure that a Jaguar would ragdoll-bite a Leopard.. I didn't see a Leopard capable of kill a caiman or crocodrile, while the caiman are a common prey of the Jaguar, even larger ones.. even counting that, the Leopard weighs 30-80 Kg (55 Kg in average), while the Jaguar weighs 56-140 Kg (Almost 100 Kgexactly 98 Kg in average), which is almost the double of the mass of the Leopard.. so I'm pretty sure that this is a stomp, the Leopard can't fight a feline with the double of their size, when also lioness easily dominates them, and they weighs as much like the Jaguar, or slightly more depending of the sub-species.

I disagree, this is stomp and a fairer match would've with a smaller rhino as you say, the Rhino size & weight advantage is too much.

Also disagree. The Komodo Dragon weighs as much as the largest wolf sub-species, they can one-bite the Wolf and break their bone and can also poison them with the venom.. also, the Wolfs don't have that much experience in killing crocs or lizard, so I'm pretty sure that a Komodo Dragon would easily kill them, also due to their strength with the tail and others things, I see this as a stomp, unless is a Dire Wolf were this could've a little debatable.. (I still favor the Komodo Dragon through)

Well.. Draft Horses have strong kicks, yeah.. but only a hit from a ramming Bull would break all the Horse bones, also they have the weight advantage, the size and I doubt how the horse would've capable of kicking the bull since the bulls used their KE to attack, so I'm guessing that this is a completely stomp..

Yeah, no..
bear-size-comparison_1c2ff0ca-3ab9-4dc0-9e8e-a7b7c0cd58c7.jpg

I think that this is a stomp, a fairer mashup would've with the Kodiak one..

I agree with the rest, btw.
what about this?-

They do not seem very controversial, but it wouldn't hurt with more staff input. Which other staff members have constructively helped out in this thread?

I'm pretty sure that it isn't fair, since African Wild Dogs are much but much weaker than Wolfs, they are much smaller than wolfs and don't have the enough bite force to at least damage them, even a female wolf would destroy the AWD.. also, they hunt prey bigger than themselves in groups only, they aren't strength enough to match a lone wolf..

Human vs Gray Wolf Size Comparison
5f15c80ba7d51483a4d70de8_Dimensions-Animals-Canini-Gray-Wolf-Size-Comparison.svg

Human vs AWD Size Comparison

36e897c37bee871dc2f1402ef6e74e4c.jpg

I'm pretty sure that a Jaguar would ragdoll-bite a Leopard.. I didn't see a Leopard capable of kill a caiman or crocodrile, while the caiman are a common prey of the Jaguar, even larger ones.. even counting that, the Leopard weighs 30-80 Kg (55 Kg in average), while the Jaguar weighs 56-140 Kg (Almost 100 Kgexactly 98 Kg in average), which is almost the double of the mass of the Leopard.. so I'm pretty sure that this is a stomp, the Leopard can't fight a feline with the double of their size, when also lioness easily dominates them, and they weighs as much like the Jaguar, or slightly more depending of the sub-species.

I disagree, this is stomp and a fairer match would've with a smaller rhino as you say, the Rhino size & weight advantage is too much.

Also disagree. The Komodo Dragon weighs as much as the largest wolf sub-species, they can one-bite the Wolf and break their bone and can also poison them with the venom.. also, the Wolfs don't have that much experience in killing crocs or lizard, so I'm pretty sure that a Komodo Dragon would easily kill them, also due to their strength with the tail and others things, I see this as a stomp, unless is a Dire Wolf were this could've a little debatable.. (I still favor the Komodo Dragon through)

Well.. Draft Horses have strong kicks, yeah.. but only a hit from a ramming Bull would break all the Horse bones, also they have the weight advantage, the size and I doubt how the horse would've capable of kicking the bull since the bulls used their KE to attack, so I'm guessing that this is a completely stomp..

Yeah, no..
bear-size-comparison_1c2ff0ca-3ab9-4dc0-9e8e-a7b7c0cd58c7.jpg

I think that this is a stomp, a fairer mashup would've with the Kodiak one..

I agree with the rest, btw.
Seems fine at a glance I guess.

Aight I'm back mfers.

The calcs I was told to evaluate earlier, I did have a glance at them and they seemed to be pretty straight-forward math (kinda lost the links now though). Application is what we have to discuss though as I said a while ago.

The versus stuff is fair I guess. As well as the proposed small animal downgrades (or have those been applied? Haven't been here for a while)

no I think
Question, on the Polar Bear vs Grizzly match, how likely is the Grizzly's wincon of out exhausting the Polar Bear by bringing it to it’s side?

Polar Bears running away from Grizzlies is out of the equation obviously even though it's in the link where it justifies the Grizzly being able to harm other bear. Speaking of which, evaluate this link

Last edited:
Question, on the Polar Bear vs Grizzly match, how likely is the Grizzly's wincon of out exhausting the Polar Bear by bringing it to it’s side?

Polar Bears running away from Grizzlies is out of the equation obviously even though it's in the link where it justifies the Grizzly being able to harm other bear. Speaking of which, evaluate this link
I agree with that, but polar & grizzly size difference is too much, that's why I suggest a rematch with the kodiak.

Okay I will apply all the changes. (EDIT: I applied all the changes)

Btw; how we can do with the profiles of other wolves species like arabian or mexican gray wolf? we make separate profiles or what?
how is this Peak Human?, they just kill them

also, I think that chimp vs wolf is an stomp too, they are much stronger than chimps and can easily maul them, also I'm pretty sure that the chimp is just baseline 10-A or something like that.. wolves can usually hunt much bigger preys and I don't think that chimps can really defense well with much more experimented animales.. maybe a rematch with an dogo is better, idk.

Btw, I removed the hippo vs bear fight too, since it was pretty much agreed by spino & H3 that is a stomp I think.. just look at their sizes..
main-qimg-34fa9eb90da51c059da9e8f8462d24a6-lq

Last edited:
I first thought that, since kodiak bears has a separated profile, so I think that the 9-B were going to removed from the grizzly bear profile.

Through, I find on the net this size comparison between bears:
VAsSSLE.jpg

• Kodiak Brown Bear - Coastal Grizzly Bear - Kamchatka Brown Bear - Ussuri Brown Bear - Eurasian Brown Bear - Inland Grizzly Bear

There many brown bears much bigger than the eurasian ones, so I think that the 9-B is still fine. I already removed the kodiak due to their own existing profile and added the coastal and kamchatka brown bear in the grizzly profile.

Last edited:
Btw; how we can do with the profiles of other wolves species like arabian or mexican gray wolf? we make separate profiles or what?
how is this Peak Human?, they just kill them

also, I think that chimp vs wolf is an stomp too, they are much stronger than chimps and can easily maul them, also I'm pretty sure that the chimp is just baseline 10-A or something like that.. wolves can usually hunt much bigger preys and I don't think that chimps can really defense well with much more experimented animales.. maybe a rematch with an dogo is better, idk.
what about this?
and I already fixed the cane corso profile

I do also suggest that Polar Bears should be re-tiered as "9-B, higher KE and piercing damage", because the current one seems to imply that they still scale to their KE
Sure, this also applies to Grizzly Bear, Tiger, Lions, Ussuri Boars & Kodiak Bears, but anyways..

Let's see, I think that I removed this since Cane Corso were 10-A due to their size, but since they was downgraded..

Changes

Cheetah
  • Can overpower humans, although they generally do not engage humans in combat and can be defeated/overpowered by them
I don't think that they would've defeated by humans if they are really 10-A at all.
  • They are mostly shy.
Only with humans.
  • very weak in comparison to many other African carnivores
If they are weak compared with other african carnivores like leopardess, is more weaker than a 10-A feline IMO.

Anyways, I would favor a Dogo over the Cheetah since they are
easily overpowered by Arabian Wolves, those that are only half the size of the cheetah.

Just downgrade them to At least 10-B, due to their size.

Chimpanzee
Anyways, they are just ~1.5 times stronger than a human, so we need to downgrade it to just At least 10-B, lower for females

Mandrill
Even with being small compared to Chimps, they are still more robust and have pretty big jaws.
3886383.jpg

At least 10-B, lower for females fits perfectly.

Orangutan
Their source is unreliable, since I find a more reliable page which says that orangutans are only ~4 times stronger than a human, so downgrade them to just Athlete level, without a +. Also, I did a calc of it here.

Also, females are weighs like 36 kg, so smaller than chimps. (10-B in this case)

Giant Anteater
I feel like they are much weaker than their claws. They only weighs 33 to 50 kg, so I see them being 10-B physically, but Anteaters have a ten-centimeter-long claws, and can scare off jaguars like in that video too. Anyways, pretty sure that the other source of anteaters killing cougars & jaguars is somewhat false or these were just females or juvenile ones. In that case I suggest something like 10-A via piercing damage too.
632dd1e9b852c1251979a273_Dimensions-Animals-African-Insectivores-Aardvark-Size-Comparison.svg

They are much smaller than Aardvarks, which are 10-A too & half of their length are the tail.

Meganeura
  • At least Below Average Human level+, higher via piercing damage (They were the largest insects of all time. They were carnivores, and mainly ate insects, small amphibians, and vertebrates using their long spine-covered legs to grab and hold their prey, have fought large insects like Mazothairos. Produced 27 joules at full speed.)
Yeah, this doesn't work. We can't give these + sign without a calc, and the joules are just for their kinetic energy.
Even with this, they are still smol..
d09e4c2ac79199280d81ca8f7030eaec.jpg

but they are still a big for a insect for sure D:
Also, change their profile name as "Real Life" to "Real World", like other profiles.

Mazothairos

Just scales to Meganeura, so we need to downgrade it too.

Pre-Historic Humans
  • Neardenthal: They weren't that strong, and yeah, stronger than a human & comparable to athletes but not more than that. 10-A keeps fine since they can bench 500 lbs, like orangutan but we can add a 10-B key for females too. since females were much weaker and can only bench 350 lbs.
  • Cro-Magnon: Well, the profile is outdated so maybe needs a deletion. More than that, they were stronger than modern humans but likely weaker than Neardenthal, not sure too.. so just 10-A & At least 10-B for females is fine too.
  • Homo Erectus: They robustness is comparable of those of Neardenthal. So 10-A & At least 10-B for females is still finee..
  • Homo Floresiensis: Bro is smaller than a baby 💀
9e45648ce7cdb3b3f5ad5e1d89a2fac8.png

Just nuke the possibly 10-B and remove the weak justifications.
Also, we need to remove their 9-B too, just change it to 9-C since the justifications are weak.
  • Homo Habilis: Likely weaker than Neardenthal due to their size. Maybe At least 10-B, lower for females due to they similarity with the chimp.
  • Australopithecus: Disagree, they are much more human like than chimp like.. just take a look on this..
1_2.jpg

Much more weaker, less jaws, not to heavy. Through, I would favour the Australopithecus as just At least 10-C.

Dinofelis
The profile describes them as comparable to Jaguars, so update them to 9-C+.

Brontornis
No reason to keep the 9-B, they killed 9-B animals but it was probably attacking via they claws on the jugular vein and etc. Also, the profile seems outdated but I suggesting to keep the At least 9-C+, since the bird would probably be stronger too & due to their weight (between 350 and 400 kg).

Black Mamba
Just separate kinetic energy from actual-physical attack potency.

Knight Anole
Against, separate kinetic energy from actual-physical attack potency.

Red Kangaroo
Yeah, pretty much I was agreed with the Street level but not anymore.
I did a calc of the Red Kangaroo kick but it depends on the small displacement where the Kangaroo hits. I will do a recalc later.

If they really are 9-C in durability, they weren't would've easily killed by dingos, piercing damage or not.
Even with all of that, they aren't that impressive, multiple humans survived their kicks too, and some of the sources of their kick strength are just unreliable/false claims like the one of the orangutan.

They are still heavy, with a weight of up to 90 Kg so I'm fine with a downgrade of 10-A based on that.

Camel
With these justifications looks like they need to be upgrade to 9-B.. kinda, they are big, can survive horse kicks, etc..

Porcupine
We can also add the fact that they can easily kill/wound leopards with their quills.

Central Asian Shepherd Dog
Just redirect the page with this link.

Coyote
Apparently, they are not coywolf and that name was debunked since they have percentages of dogs & wolfs, not only wolfs, but still are more coyote than that.

Honey Badger
This will be controversial, but.. I disagree with the 9-C durability.

Electric Eel
They are very heavy with a weight of almost 20 kg, so we don't need to put the 10-B with electricity, just that.

Dingo
They are still so strong & robust, and since they can wound humans & kill red kangaroos just change their tier to At least 10-C for being more impressive than western coyotes.

Epicyon
Well, I don't think that this is enough but let's see. Epicyon is a bone-crushing dog, so based on their weight, the fact that they preyed and likely crushed the bones of the 1 ton animals that they hunted, I feel like we can outright remove their "at least" and give them the Street level+ rating based on the high-end of bone crushing.

Gigantophitecus blacki
I think we can finally give 9-C+ rating to them, with good arguments for sure. Since we don't know almost nothing about these apes-

First, the Gigantophitecus lived in the early-middle pleistocene, being more specifically in asia.

Now, these apes likely fighted big cats of their same size, so..
pleistocene_big_cats__asia__by_rom_u_dffamwk-350t.jpg

Based on this (again), Gigantophitecus foughted same-size'd big cats like Wanhsien Tiger, but they probably losed so I suggest something like "At least Street level+".

California Sea Lion
Yeah, no.. 10-A is wrong in many levels..

• First - They can weigh up to 300 kg, to heavy for males to be just 10-A.
  • Second - Pretty sure that they actually defend themselves from other predators.
  • Third - Yeah, females aren't that much heavy too.
And finally, I suggest just the Athlete level to Street level rating for them, they are too heavy to be just 10-A.
tmd-memes.001.jpeg

Here a size comparison between males & females.

Pteranodon
We can't scale their kinetic energy to their physical attack potency. I suggest a downgrade to just at least Human level due to their light size.

Thanos simonattoi

Just separate their kinetic energy from their physical attack potency. Through, I think that the Wall level still fits them due to their massive weight. (630 kg? Idk if it is a realiable source through..)

Other Problems

1. Many animals like wolves, lions, tigers, leopards, etc have many sub-species, which are much smaller & weaker so we need to decide if we make separate profiles in that case of we need to make multiple keys in that profile, like the one of the bobcat one that I did. This since cause much confusion on the versus thread or others revision threads too.
2. Many profiles are outdated so we need to clean some of these & remove their scaling of kinetic energy to physical or + sign without calcs.

Conclusion

Cheetah: "10-B to 10-A" to "At least 10-B, lower for females"
Chimpanzee: 10-A to "At least 10-B, lower for females"
Mandrill: 10-A to "At least 10-B, lower for females"
Orangutan: 10-A+ to "10-B to 10-A"
Giant Anteater: "10-B to 10-A" to "10-B, 10-A via piercing damage"
Meganeura: At least 10-C+ to 10-C & changing their profile name
Mazothairos: At least 10-C+ to 10-C
Neardenthal: 9-C to "At least 10-B to 10-A"
Cro-Magnon: Likely 9-C to "At least 10-B to 10-A"
Homo Erectus: At least 10-A to "At least 10-B to 10-A"
Homo Floresiensis: Remove the possibly 10-B
Homo Habilis: 10-A to "At least 10-B, lower for females"
Australopithecus: 9-C to At least 10-C
Dinofelis: 9-C to 9-C+
Brontornis: Remove the possibly 9-B
Black Mamba: Removing KE from physical AP.
Knight Anole: Removing KE from physical AP.
Red Kangaroo: 9-C to 10-A
Camel: 9-C to 9-B
Porcupine: Adding more justifications
Central Asian Shepherd Dog: Adding the "Alabai" redirect
Coyote: Removing the coywolf redirect & names.
Honey Badger: Street level to Athlete level (Durability only)
Electric Eel: 10-C to 10-B
Dingo: 10-C to At least 10-C
Epicyon: 9-C to 9-C+
Gigantophitecus blacki: 9-C to 9-C+
California Sea Lion: 10-A to "10-A to 9-C"
Pteranodon: 9-C to At least 10-B
Thanos Simonattoi: Removing KE from physical AP.

That's all >~<..

Last edited:
Sure, this also applies to Grizzly Bear, Tiger, Lions, Ussuri Boars & Kodiak Bears, but anyways..

Let's see, I think that I removed this since Cane Corso were 10-A due to their size, but since they was downgraded..

Changes

Cheetah
  • Can overpower humans, although they generally do not engage humans in combat and can be defeated/overpowered by them
I don't think that they would've defeated by humans if they are really 10-A at all.
  • They are mostly shy.
Only with humans.
  • very weak in comparison to many other African carnivores
If they are weak compared with other african carnivores like leopardess, is more weaker than a 10-A feline IMO.

Anyways, I would favor a Dogo over the Cheetah since they are easily overpowered by Arabian Wolves, those that are only half the size of the cheetah.

Just downgrade them to At least 10-B, due to their size.

Chimpanzee
Anyways, they are just ~1.5 times stronger than a human, so we need to downgrade it to just At least 10-B.

Mandrill
Even with being small compared to Chimps, they are still more robust and have pretty big jaws.
3886383.jpg

At least 10-B fits perfectly.

Orangutan
Their source is unreliable, since I find a more reliable page which says that orangutans are only ~4 times stronger than a human, so downgrade them to just Athlete level, without a +. Also, I did a calc of it here.

Also, females are weighs like 36 kg, so smaller than chimps. (10-B in this case)

Giant Anteater
I feel like they are much weaker than their claws. They only weighs 33 to 50 kg, so I see them being 10-B physically, but Anteaters have a ten-centimeter-long claws, and can scare off jaguars like in that video too. Anyways, pretty sure that the other source of anteaters killing cougars & jaguars is somewhat false or these were just females or juvenile ones. In that case I suggest something like 10-A via piercing damage too.
632dd1e9b852c1251979a273_Dimensions-Animals-African-Insectivores-Aardvark-Size-Comparison.svg

They are much smaller than Aardvarks, which are 10-A too & half of their length are the tail.

Meganeura

• At least Below Average Human level+, higher via piercing damage (They were the largest insects of all time. They were carnivores, and mainly ate insects, small amphibians, and vertebrates using their long spine-covered legs to grab and hold their prey, have fought large insects like Mazothairos. Produced 27 joules at full speed.)
Yeah, this doesn't work. We can't give these + sign without a calc, and the joules are just for their kinetic energy.
Even with this, they are still smol..
d09e4c2ac79199280d81ca8f7030eaec.jpg

but they are still a big for a insect for sure D:
Also, change their profile name as "Real Life" to "Real World", like other profiles.

Mazothairos

Just scales to Meganeura, so we need to downgrade it too.

Pre-Historic Humans

• Neardenthal: They weren't that strong, and yeah, stronger than a human & comparable to athletes but not more than that. 10-A keeps fine since they can bench 500 lbs, like orangutan but we can add a 10-B key for females too. since females were much weaker and can only bench 350 lbs.
  • Cro-Magnon: Well, the profile is outdated so maybe needs a deletion. More than that, they were stronger than modern humans but likely weaker than Neardenthal, not sure too.. so just 10-A & 10-B for females is fine too.
  • Homo Erectus: They robustness is comparable of those of Neardenthal. So 10-A & 10-B for females is still finee..
  • Homo Floresiensis: Bro is smaller than a baby 💀
9e45648ce7cdb3b3f5ad5e1d89a2fac8.png

Just nuke the possibly 10-B and remove the weak justifications.
Also, we need to remove their 9-B too, just change it to 9-C since the justifications are weak.

• Homo Habilis: Likely weaker than Neardenthal due to their size. Maybe At least 10-B due to they similarity with the chimp.
  • Australopithecus: Disagree, they are much more human like than chimp like.. just take a look on this..
1_2.jpg

Much more weaker, less jaws, not to heavy. Through, I would favour the Australopithecus as just At least 10-C.

Dinofelis
The profile describes them as comparable to Jaguars, so update them to 9-C+.

Brontornis
No reason to keep the 9-B, they killed 9-B animals but it was probably attacking via they claws on the jugular vein and etc. Also, the profile seems outdated but I suggesting to keep the At least 9-C+, since the bird would probably be stronger too & due to their weight (between 350 and 400 kg).

Black Mamba
Just separate kinetic energy from actual-physical attack potency.

Knight Anole
Against, separate kinetic energy from actual-physical attack potency.

Red Kangaroo
Yeah, pretty much I was agreed with the Street level but not anymore.
I did a calc of the Red Kangaroo kick but it depends on the small displacement where the Kangaroo hits. I will do a recalc later.

If they really are 9-C in durability, they weren't would've easily killed by dingos, piercing damage or not.
Even with all of that, they aren't that impressive, multiple humans survived their kicks too, and some of the sources of their kick strength are just unreliable/false claims like the one of the orangutan.

They are still heavy, with a weight of up to 90 Kg so I'm fine with a downgrade of 10-A based on that.

Camel
With these justifications looks like they need to be upgrade to 9-B.. kinda, they are big, can survive horse kicks, etc..

Porcupine
We can also add the fact that they can easily kill/wound leopards with their quills.

Central Asian Shepherd Dog
Just redirect the page with this link.

Coyote
Apparently, they are not coywolf and that name was debunked since they have percentages of dogs & wolfs, not only wolfs, but still are more coyote than that.

Honey Badger
This will be controversial, but.. I disagree with the 9-C durability.

Electric Eel
They are very heavy with a weight of almost 20 kg, so we don't need to put the 10-B with electricity, just that.

Dingo
They are still so strong & robust, and since they can wound humans & kill red kangaroos just change their tier to At least 10-C for being more impressive than western coyotes.

Epicyon
Well, I don't think that this is enough but let's see. Epicyon is a bone-crushing dog, so based on their weight, the fact that they preyed and likely crushed the bones of the 1 ton animals that they hunted, I feel like we can outright remove their "at least" and give them the Street level+ rating based on the high-end of bone crushing.

Gigantophitecus blacki
I think we can finally give 9-C+ rating to them, with good arguments for sure. Since we don't know almost nothing about these apes-

First, the Gigantophitecus lived in the early-middle pleistocene, being more specifically in asia.

Now, these apes likely fighted big cats of their same size, so..
pleistocene_big_cats__asia__by_rom_u_dffamwk-350t.jpg

Based on this (again), Gigantophitecus foughted same-size'd big cats like Wanhsien Tiger, but they probably losed so I suggest something like "At least Street level+".

California Sea Lion
Yeah, no.. 10-A is wrong in many levels..

• First - They can weigh up to 300 kg, to heavy for males to be just 10-A.
  • Second - Pretty sure that they actually defend themselves from other predators.
  • Third - Yeah, females aren't that much heavy too.
And finally, I suggest just the Athlete level to Street level rating for them, they are too heavy to be just 10-A.
tmd-memes.001.jpeg

Here a size comparison between males & females.

Pteranodon
We can't scale their kinetic energy to their physical attack potency. I suggest a downgrade to just at least Human level due to their light size.

Thanos simonattoi

Just separate their kinetic energy from their physical attack potency. Through, I think that the Wall level still fits them due to their massive weight. (630 kg? Idk if it is a realiable source through..)

Other Problems

1. Many animals like wolves, lions, tigers, leopards, etc have many sub-species, which are much smaller & weaker so we need to decide if we make separate profiles in that case of we need to make multiple keys in that profile, like the one of the bobcat one that I did. This since cause much confusion on the versus thread or others revision threads too.
2. Many profiles are outdated so we need to clean some of these & remove their scaling of kinetic energy to physical or + sign without calcs.

Conclusion

Cheetah: "10-B to 10-A" to "At least 10-B, lower for females"
Chimpanzee: 10-A to At least 10-B
Mandrill: 10-A to At least 10-B
Orangutan: 10-A+ to "10-B to 10-A"
Giant Anteater: "10-B to 10-A" to "10-B, 10-A via piercing damage"
Meganeura: At least 10-C+ to 10-C & changing their profile name
Mazothairos: At least 10-C+ to 10-C
Neardenthal: 9-C to "10-B to 10-A"
Cro-Magnon: Likely 9-C to "10-B to 10-A"
Homo Erectus: At least 10-A to "10-B to 10-A"
Homo Floresiensis: Remove the possibly 10-B
Homo Habilis: 10-A to At least 10-B
Australopithecus: 9-C to At least 10-C
Dinofelis: 9-C to 9-C+
Brontornis: Remove the possibly 9-B
Black Mamba: Removing KE from physical AP.
Knight Anole: Removing KE from physical AP.
Red Kangaroo: 9-C to 10-A
Camel: 9-C to 9-B
Porcupine: Adding more justifications
Central Asian Shepherd Dog: Adding the "Alabai" redirect
Coyote: Removing the coywolf redirect & names.
Honey Badger: Street level to Athlete level (Durability only)
Electric Eel: 10-C to 10-B
Dingo: 10-C to At least 10-C
Epicyon: 9-C to 9-C+
Gigantophitecus blacki: 9-C to 9-C+
California Sea Lion: 10-A to "10-A to 9-C"
Pteranodon: 9-C to At least 10-B
Thanos Simonattoi: Removing KE from physical AP.

That's all >~<..
opinions? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back