• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reactive Power Level for Ultra instinct Chou Goku, and adding missing scans as well

Okay. I will unlock the page again then.

Tell me here when you are done.

The UI thing is not reactive power level, I say it's a mixture of instinctive reaction and statistic amplification, what is essentially happening is that Goku's body is automatically/instinctively reacting to an attack and increases the durability of the specific spot about to be attacked, UI Goku basically cannot be caught off guard anymore.

Ok maybe I'm tripping, but doesn't all of goku's forms have RPL due to the fact that all of his forms keeps his BASE existing abilities? Isn't that why we have all of his transformation keys say "All previous abilities"? Or is there something that came out recently that said goku's MUI form takes away his RPL?

Ok maybe I'm tripping, but doesn't all of goku's forms have RPL due to the fact that all of his forms keeps his BASE existing abilities? Isn't that why we have all of his transformation keys say "All previous abilities"? Or is there something that came out recently that said goku's MUI form takes away his RPL?
People argue about Reactive Power Level because MUI Goku automatically hardend his body in respones to Moro sneak attack. But nothing suggest it is Reactive Power Level by any mean

I'm inclined to say that it's a mix of Instinctive Reaction and Statistics Amplification as well, since Reactive Power Level would imply that Goku permanently grows more powerful simply by engaging in combat. The context of the scene does not indicate that Goku gained a permanent power boost, and he absolutely wasn't in combat - he literally stood there and took the hit.

I'm inclined to say that it's a mix of Instinctive Reaction and Statistics Amplification as well, since Reactive Power Level would imply that Goku permanently grows more powerful simply by engaging in combat. The context of the scene does not indicate that Goku gained a permanent power boost, and he absolutely wasn't in combat - he literally stood there and took the hit.
It is not even Stats Amp at all, Goku just have his guard down like usual, but unlike Golden Frieza situation where he got a laser to the heart, his Instinctive Reaction automatically raise his power back and focus Ki on his chest to defend against Moro sneak attack

@Vietthai96 ok but since we on this quick topic of Reactive Power Level. I plan on doing a CRT for a series soon and there's a question i have. If a character fights an opponent(regardless of whether he wins or loses) but has a near death experience because of it, and once they recover they grow permanently stronger than before is that RPL or is it limited RPL?(also no one gave them an outside power boost)

Sound like Dragon Ball Zenkai to me, but again Zenkai is listed as Reactive Power Level on Saiyan character profile so similar ability to it could be the same

@Vietthai96 see that's the thing that lowkey confuses me then. Cause some characters like Allen the Alien got the full RPL and he only got stronger not during the fight but after he had a near death experience.

The Limited is because the way of ability work is limited, as only work when near death is clearly limited, i don't know about other profile so.....
And don't use @ to ping me, normal user can't ping other member, only staff can do

Maybe we can add a note stating that in UI, Goku's body will automatically guard itself against sneak attacks, or is that unnecessary?

Maybe we can add a note stating that in UI, Goku's body will automatically guard itself against sneak attacks, or is that unnecessary?
if we goes for detail, we have 2 solution:
1. Separated ToP UI Goku and Moro to Post Moro UI Goku, and Moro Arc UI Goku onward will have greater Instinctive Reaction (automatically hardening specific body part in responses to sneak attack)
2. Just leave it there.
But to me option 1 look better, as MUI Goku after in and after Moro Arc displayed greater range of abilities compare to MUI Goku in ToP Arc, it deserve it own key/tag. Also it have new weakness as Goku in ToP can't turn into it at will, now he can at will but its accuracy decreased over time

Option 1 seems better for me as well.

Now we just need others agreement and we can apply it. We should also preferably add in that UI's accuracy decreases over time in the weakness section.

I do not think that having a hard body can be counted as a part of instinctive reaction.

I do not think that having a hard body can be counted as a part of instinctive reaction.
Nah, it is not about the hard body, but about how Goku response to it. He automatically/instinctively reacted to a sneak attack, normally we known that UI mostly dodge, and Goku mostly fought people that attack him straight. But this time Moro attempted to sneak attack him and in UI he automatically response to it and hardening his body, compare to the feat he have before in UI, it is a greater Instinctive Reaction feat for him.
Also i think we should have a new key for him, as from this point onward he have Instinctive Reaction in all of his form from base to Blue and obviously UI and it grow better as higher the form he use.....0.0. But yeah this is just my opinion

Also i think we should have a new key for him, as from this point onward he have Instinctive Reaction in all of his form from base to Blue and obviously UI and it grow better as higher the form he use.....0.0. But yeah this is just my opinion

Do we need to wait for the Granolah arc to end before we add anything related to it? Or is that only for major and controversial events such as Granolah's supposed "faster than instant movement" feat in chapter 72?

Well I have a CRT thread where we are going to add keys that are needed for manga Goku and vegetas profiles

Do we need to wait for the Granolah arc to end before we add anything related to it? Or is that only for major and controversial events such as Granolah's supposed "faster than instant movement" feat in chapter 72?
I do not think so, no, but we should obviously wait until we know something for certain.

In my opinion, this not a much of controversial skill like Granolah. But i'm fine with either waiting or doing it now.

I meant that self-evident powers should be fine to add, but not ones that we need more information about first.

Back