• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't see how Garou would bypass Low Godly regen.

But besides Garou's huge AP advantage, MemoryHead can use soul Manip, but one problem.

Range, Garou outranges, outskills and traps MemoryHead, gg.

I don't see how Garou would bypass Low Godly regen.

But besides Garou's huge AP advantage, MemoryHead can use soul Manip, but one problem.

Range, Garou outranges, outskills and traps MemoryHead, gg.
Garou doesn't have AP advantage as Memory head's stats would be the same as Garou and then some. Memory head could also just absorb damage as health and inflict bad memory on Garou.

Garou doesn't have AP advantage as Memory head's stats would be the same as Garou and then some. Memory head could also just absorb damage as health and inflict bad memory on Garou.
Outrange + incap.

Garou just can throw Memory somewhere and gg.

Attempting to throw memory head is a bad idea, Garou would just get absorbed into memory head painfully upon interaction.
Why won't use planet's crack to throw into them?

And where it was stated that amalgams can absorb anyone?

Why won't use planet's crack to throw into them?

And where it was stated that amalgams can absorb anyone?
Absorption (Can absorb any attack into itself, healing itself in the process. Can also absorb beings into itself and as a monster it can absorb the SOULS of defeated humans)

As if doing anything to the planet could do anything to an intangible entity.

Absorption (Can absorb any attack into itself, healing itself in the process. Can also absorb beings into itself and as a monster it can absorb the SOULS of defeated humans)

As if doing anything to the planet could do anything to an intangible entity.
Ok voting Head.
But Garou actually can't do anything so possibly, stomp.

10 stats should be pretty negligible when you copy a 4-A being. Danmaku can probably be consistently dodged save for a surprise hit due to unnusual attacking patterns, specially if you count in portals. (unless we're using the interpretation that frisk stays still and then moves the soul inside his body.) Realistically Garou tries to copy his opponent and best them by outskilling them in their own abilities while adding in radiation and absorption with gravity knuckle.
I think the main factor is how Memoryhead's absorption works. If it's something like his fist gets absorbed instantly as he punches into it he should be able to pull back with his instincts and regenerate his arm almost instantly, if it latches on him he should still be able to cut his arm off with Whirlwind iron cutting fist.
After this first exchange he either uses portals to stay out of it's range or instantly BFRs it like he would do to Saitama, maybe seal it between 2 portals like Blast did.

garou has absolutely no answer to soul manipulation, so I guess he just ****** dies
regen can't help, he can't copy it, he can't surpass it, his only option is bfr
although there's the possibility that garou speed blitzes it billions of times over due to it not being equalized, which could make things more fun

How would he be able to dodge it, he doesn't have soul manipulation bro
If i fire a magic bullet from my hand and it damages your soul if it hits you can move to the side to uh,dodge it.
It being soul manip doesn't instantly mean the character just directly manipulates your soul with spiritual TK

If i fire a magic bullet from my hand and it damages your soul if it hits you can move to the side to uh,dodge it.
It being soul manip doesn't instantly mean the character just directly manipulates your soul with spiritual TK
Undertale souls is one of the biggest failures of verse equalization

it's just a possibly rating to begin with, and it's pretty obviously an oversight, so I don't see why this thread would go with the varies rating
Because it's on the profile. Even if we know it wasn't meant to be there, we need a CRT to completely remove it as per rules.

We assume the possibly ratings are being used unless the OP states otherwise. Matches with abilities and rating listed as possibly being restricted can also be added.

ok well
uh, since we're probably in agreement here, mind restricting the speed varying, until there's a crt inevitably accepted

Back