• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reactions Site Location?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_Void

VS Battles
Retired
Is it possible to move it here ? I think it's something relatively important (as important as Speed), and should be one of the most important terms that we use, considering every profile I've seen mentions something about reactions yet I've never seen a link back to reactions, and yesterday was my first time knowing that page even existed. It would be nice to have handy, IMO.

I do not know. We do not tend to use the page much for our profiles.

Well there are a lot of profiles that use xxx speed with xxx reactions, but idk, I thought it was really useful.

Well, I suppose that it would not cause any harm. I would prefer more staff input first though.

Kavpeny was okay with adding the page to the navigation bar, so I have done so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back