• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 7 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah this is from new doujin , this one have Ram still somehow alive in the IF chapter and the doujin focus on her and rigel , but he does have the exact same line inf IF chapter 3

aunt Ram for you ~

Fanmade doujin? And where is my garfiel x ram ship then in this since it can't happen in the main story.

^wait you ship him with Ram ? This doujin was made mainly because people wanted badly to see Aunt Ram in IF it's also foucs mainly on Ram and Rigel so dunno if gafu will be there

Garfiel x Ram is a better ship than Roswaal x Ram, so i ship it. TC chapter 14 and 4 chan chapter 95 is out.

Ram: "Those may be your assumptions, Barusu. While it is true that Emilia-sama possesses a nature to prioritize others before herself... do you not think it is because that by doing so, she protects her own mind? Could it not be a mechanism that she may protect herself, of detestable bloodline? Does being taken in plainly by those wiles, and used how she sees pleasant, not unsettle you?" Subaru: "Nope." Subaru's succinct answer leads Ram to hold her tongue. Feeling some satisfaction at this rare reaction from her, Subaru glances back at the building. He thinks of Emilia, lying even now in bed. Subaru: "If she's using me how she sees pleasant, then that's fine. Even if some part of Emilia views me in a calculating way, as a tool she can overuse but still won't break, that's fine." Ram: "It does not dissatisfy you to be a tool?"

This is so ironic coming from ram when she is being used by roswaal, and is fine with it.

subaru can act like a tool for everyone he care about , and hell they are all good people not some clowns lol not that subaru is anything like Ram is

Btw this is fun fact i found on 4chan : If felix didn't interrupt subaru from kissing Rem after he confessed he would literally confess to emilia with the taste of another girl in his mouth few hours ago

lamo this is dirty way to put it dunno why i never though about it this way

Never thought of ot like that either, btw what are your least fav characters in re zero? You seem to absolutely hate puck so he must be high up on there.

Yeah it's puck , there also Ley this guy disgust me to the core but unlike Puck he doesn't act shady hisstraight piece of shit , sloth-chan was up there at first but the irony i liked him at the end , too bad he got rekt so badly in the end

it gonna be so satisfying when Ley gets killed he will have it worse than Sloth-chan

Favorite candidates will forever be Curush the moment my eyes catch her in ep 12 and i listened to her speech i said "this is the one " she's my ideal leader even the autor admit that

Yea the archbishops of gluttony are up there, i kinda put roswaal and puck on the same level, both are single mindly devoted to a single person and will do whatever it takes to protect that person, roswaal's planned killed off a lot of people, puck went full genocidal every time emilia died, the difference between puck and roswaal is that roswaal would lose the will to live if he knew he had no way of freeing echidna, while puck would just say well screw the world, i am gonna kill as much people as possible before reinhard comes to take me out, in that sense yea i dislike puck more than roswaal.

I never really disliked betelgeuse, i like him actually, sirius seems like a complete psycho yandere and capella i hate for what she did to crusch and i like regulus, probably my fav archbishop.

Yeah Puck is total scumbag i also think he's worse than Roswaal and what make it even worse that we totally been faked at the beginning of the story he's a good guy and friend but in fact he's shady as hell and he have twisted logic i really dislike him , good thing he vanished from the story after arc 4 Roswaal can still prove interesting sometimes but puck is just NO ! **** off cat

It can't be helped he appeared as new character who talk nonsense and killed Rem it's given you would hate him but man he was really enjoyable later only for tappei to destroy him i kinda felt bad for him ~

Too bad that puck is gonna come back at some point then. I also wonder when echidna is going to come back, probably going to be when satella gets unsealed to help fight like the dragon wanted, but honestly the dragon, echidna and the sage, wherever or who ever he is isn't needed, all they need to do is get reinhard.

I am pretty sure at this point reinhard would overpower satella in a fight, tappei already stated he is the strongest character, so i think it would just be that he couldn't kill her, doubt satella is getting sealed again.

Watching sloth chan get triggered by subaru was enjoyable indeed.

btw talking about Ram's shipping i highly doubt Roswaal and Ram will be thing toward the end of the story either people totally hate this ship and it's seems worng in the first place so i think tappei will change it , hell i don't mind even if he throw Ram into Subaru's harem anything but the clown

Ekidona should be back already yeah , i also feel for whatever reason Shaula maybe will accompany subaru after this arc is over dunni why and how tho

according to tappei next arc will be AL's arc so pretty sure wil be done with the Gluttony shit this arc so we can all about AL

Yeah i also got the impression that Reinhard can beat satella he just can't get rid of her for good , if Reid can hold his own by himself then Reinhard surely can more than hold his own which is overpowering her

Having shaula accompany subaru would make him too safe, she is too op, she would get rid of all the threats to subaru, it would be like having reinhard on his team, well not reinhard as reinhard>shaula but you get the idea since she can easily deal with sin archbishops.

Hmm so if next arc is all about al, does that mean arc 6 will also deal with gluttony? Even if subaru wakes rem up, ley still has her memories so they would have to find him, yea though i hope this whole gluttony stuff is over with by this arc.

Yea reid can stalemate satella for a bit and reinhard>reid, reinhard should be able to overpower satella, he just can't kill her cause of her immortality of not being able to age, wither or die and the whole possible infinite respawns, you know i could see satella pulling some crazy stuff like even if you kill her she respawns from other timelines.

Yeah i get your point she's kinda the third strongest alive character in the series "after Rei chan and dragon " Satella chan is sealed until the end of the series , still that doesn't mean everyone will automatically be saved he had Rei chan on his side in arc 5 but everyone still got killed regreadles he just needed him for the final battle , he can make her kick Roswaal ass if he turned on them for whatever reason later on he's not nerfed as arc 4 now

yeah i recall he once said we will know everything about AL in arc 7 so gluttony is most likely to get fully done in this arc even tappei knows he drag the shit out of this plot already and the fact he got more and more people involved in it mean they need to be done now

I wonder why the sage is big UNKNOWN in the series i mena he already confirmed he is from earth , during arc 6 there puzzle subaru and co had to solve and according to subaru it's impossible to solve this puzzle unless you're from earth because it's literally based on the stars naming from his world

Did i mention Shaula do the exact same poses subaru do ?

Well that's only cause if i remember correctly reinhard's shit father heinkel was keeping felt hostage so reinhard would protect him from the witch cultist, if it wasn't for that reinhard would have ended the other cult members besides regulus, as soon as he freed felt reinhard showed up and went with subaru to fight regulus. Shaula has no such restrictions on her, the only thing someone could do is keep subaru hostage i guess and not to mention shaula is hax, i doubt warping space is all she can do, she just seems too op for her to accompany subaru at the moment, she should only help when satella gets unsealed i think.

Well there is that speculation that the sage=subaru, but idk, i find it hard to imagine subaru at one point in time being op lol. Who knows maybe the sage is subaru, i am pretty sure it was said that the sage also smelled like satella like subaru does, and the sage formed a contract with the dragon so he could also fight against satella, maybe satella loved the sage and he betrayed her? We aren't getting these qustions answered for a while though.

Taking subaru's ideal persona it's hard to think he would leave her in the tower after hearing she been alone and didn't even talk to anybody for the past 400 years she's worse than beatrice tappei will take his typical route when subaru befriend everyone he comes across every new arc if they are not evil

lagain she can serve as OP ally for beating OP enemy "cuough* Roswaal is useless cough* but like you said her problem she without doubt will do anything for subaru unlike Rei chan and Roswaal who subaru doesn't really like that much

All hint lead toward subaru being the sage is much more heavier than satella = Emilia , at the very least if satella is not emilia i am sure flugel is subaru , seems flugel and Satella loved each other in the past but for whatever reason satella went nuts which forced flugel to seal her away since she was killing everyone

The thing is though, shaula has to stay in the tower so no one tries to unseal satella, subaru leaving will be an issue though as she thinks he is flugel and she doesn't want him to leave.

isn't the dragon there as well ? btw where the hell is he from the tower anyway ? shaula is just one of few things that protect stella's seal

Yeah she also mentioned if anyon tries to go into certain floor she will kill them all beside subaru , Subaru gonna either take her with him or would just convince her she's not her master

These fanart just make me more excited to see the official thing, although i know shaula won't look like this, the official re zero art is sort of moe/cutesy.

Yeah the official design always have that moe touch in it this is the best fanmade design so so far tho

@Gemmy Well according to subaru she have ideal body "best he ever scene lol " she can't be fat , also this one is closer to the description of her character since it said she have green eyes and brown hair

Rough translation:

Page 1:

Caption: The type who gives her all

Emilia: This plush doll is hand-made? Subaru is reeeealy skilled, isn't he?

Subaru: Sewing is the one thing I can do well. I'll even take requests...

Rem: I'd like a Subaru-kun doll!

Beatrice: I wonder where the little sister came from so suddenly, I suppose!

Subaru: Nah, nah, nah, something like making a doll of myself would feel a little strange...

Rem: Please!!!!

Emilia: Subaru, it looks like Rem reeeealy would like one, so please make it for her.

Subaru: Well, I tried making one, how's that? It's probably a little disappointing...

Rem: So cute... It looks just like Subaru-kun.

Subaru: Well, I'm not really cute, and the doll's not that great either...

Rem: That's not true at all! I'll take very good care of it!

Rem: If something were to happen to him,

Rem: I'll protect him with all of my body and soul, even if it costs my life!

Subaru: I can make another one any time, so please don't get so worked up over a doll!

Page 2:

Caption: Reality Vaccine

Rem: I'll really take good care of him forever!

Subaru: O-oh...

Subaru (thinking): It feels kind of nice to see her this happy about it.

Ram: Giving a doll of yourself, and looking so pleased about it, you're so self-conscious, it's a little sad, Barusu.

Subaru: Wait, nee-sama! If you put it like that, it makes me look bad! Let me explain!!!

Rem: Tha..that's right! This is something that Rem asked him, even when he didn't want...

Ram: Just kidding. Emilia-sama explained the situation to me.

Ram: Having said that, it's really quite well made. Ram might even like one too.

Subaru: Huh?! No way! Nee-sama wants a doll of me!!?

Ram: It would be very useful to have close at hand when I'm in a bad mood.

Subaru: Please stop! Don't use a copy of me as a punching bag, please!!!

From Reddit by our golden boy wintryone

Lol, say zero you ship ram x subaru right, that ship would be hilarious to see with ram being all tsun tsun for subaru, but like julius said i doubt that subaru could satisfy all of those flowers with his hands, he would need better control of the unseen hands, like betelguese level so he can use them if you know what i mean.

there is some tusn tsun moments in arc 6 , such when he touch her hadn and tell her it feel too good or when she deny she was really worried about him she went to check on him as soon he wake up Ram is is pure entertaining too bad she act like a doll around Roswaal

Subaru's harem is getting out of hand : Emilia - Rem - beatrice - Petra - Meili - ground dragon - shaula he won't be able to handel more than that

Good thing we will get subaru x Ram in the VN that will be the first thing i try in the VN

like betelguese level so he can use them if you know what i mean.

Grab all the girls with it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Beatrice is just a little sister type, meli i don't think likes him like petra does, so minus those two yea, but yea he is surrounded by a lot of girls.

Speaking of that, do they know subaru can use the unseen hands? I don't exactly remember him telling them about it, cause if they don't know, imagine subaru is "satisfying" all the flowers with them and they don't even know how he is doing it, and it feels like he has invisible hands and he actually does lol.

it doesn't have to romantically the idea is just he got himself involved with alot of girls and he's tries to satisfy them all and with the numbers increasing it's become harder , i wonder how satella would fit into the harem lol , i seriously hope the ending will be subaru x satella type of thing

Julius does know about his ability they fought sloth together but the others i don't he told them about sloth ability in the fourth loop of arc 3 but the second time it just him and julius took care of him

the satisfying all the girls comes as joke to that subaru can't satisfy all of these girls with his just two hands while in fact he can use more

Btw about meli you may not notice but she's extremely attracted to the doll subaru made for her while she's not on Petra's level she still like him in a way , petra is weird it's not just from her side subaru goes out of his way to please her sometimes lol

i laughed when they said he spent half hour just running after her to fix her mood

I know julus just meant his hands as both emilia and beatrice were occupying his hands and if rem woke up there would be no space for her, not to mention she couldn't sit beside him like beatrice and emilia, i was just trying to make it sexual lol.

Seriously i would never want a harem, one girl is enough trying to satisfy the needs of multiple girls is a pain. Subaru is gonna overwork himself if he keeps adding girls to his harem, though pretty sure by the end of the series a couple of them will probably be dead.

it's ironic for Julius who knows about the unseen hands to drop this comment not sure if subaru told everyone about his unseen hands tho

i was just trying to make it sexual lol.

Tappei said the unseen hands can be used in sexual actions tho he gonna make full use of it when he have the chance to bang either emilia or Rem that also mean he can do better if he goes full threesome with them

one girl is enough trying to satisfy the needs of multiple girls is a pai

Well subaru's characters bulied on the need multiple people in his life and author said family > love so no wonder he ended up collecting harem even if that wasn't his intention at the beginning it's also problem he made promises to 3 girls he will stay with them forever

Still i really think Subaru is the one who will truly die by the end of the series , if i am were author i would be the type who kill his MC by the end of the series

and really who care if he end up with harem it doesn't change what the series gave

The thing is though in his current state he can't use the unseen hands to do such a thing everytime he uses it, it causes him to lose "something", not to mention he can't keep it out for that long so yea.

Subaru dying for good to save satella maybe? That would be pretty epic and sadistic though, it definetly wouldn't be a heartwarming story like tappei described it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back