• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 7 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that you have to take it by the literal meaning it's not like subaru would bang all the girls in his harem julius just meant he can't give all the girls what they want at this rate i tried to make my intention pure dammit Pegasus !

Yeah with all the deaths i feel there should be "true death" for subaru he's the type who sacrifice himself for another , make scenario where it shown case subaru had to abandon satella one for the world and won't do so again so he will just sacrifice himself

Like i said many times i don't buy half of what tappei say in his interviews

He can't use the unseen hands whenever he wants nor keep it out for long so he can't use it to satisfy the girls, you can interpret that as if you wish.

Tappei is just messing around when he says stuff like it's a heartwarming story but what he says about powerscaling like reid beheading guys like puck easily is fact though.

Why are you sticking into the dirty meaning lol

I was just referring to julius saying subaru can't grab the hands of more girls when he literally can it's meant ot be a joke , this must be meme already btw his lab belonge to Beatrice xD

Yeah we can take his word for that other things like heartwarming and i don't like harem is bullshit

Like Pegasus said just look at the boobs and you cal tell , tbh someway i always can tell them apart if the are in the same picture Ram has overall more "sharper" look than Rem also Rem cover her left eye while Ram cover her right eye

punch of ferris fans got angry since tappei didn't tweet anything his birthday , he came today and apologized for it and said as special event for ferries birthday he will answer any question about him fo the next 24h

he also been jumping around retweet fanart of him for the past 6 hours

Tappei sure is business man

Answering any questions about felix? Would like to see what people ask him, it was truly slothful of tappei to forget felix's birthday though.

few questions i collected from his twitter :

Q : how did you came with ferries name , does it have any special meaning

A : It just name came to my mind i also though it's cute andfitting for the character

Q : what is ferries fav color is it blue ?

A : no ferris fav color is green and golden

Q : WHY IS HE NOT A GIRL !?!?!?!

A : you people are annoying with everyone asking why he isn't girl i wanted boy with girls cloth and look in the story that's all , there still a lot of things i want to do with subaru so the same flow with Ferris won't change he's not becoming girl

Q : wha is ferris fav food ?

A : Fish ! white fish !

Q : What is ferris doing by the time of volume 10 ?

A : i didn't think about that part sorry

Q : is ferris really a boy ?

A : yeah he's is boy there even times where he bath with Curush-sama so there no doubt it < HOLYSHIT !!!

Q : Why boy ?

A : as i though that what everyone concerned about huh , i just wanted Boy with girly look in the series , beside it Mr.Otsuka who made him this cute really all what i write in the massage "i want cute boy with cat ears " and then i got this

Q : what is ferris fav type of clothes ?

A : the ones Crusch think are cute

Q : how can ferries be killed ?

A : well if you have him enough damage he will naturally die whatever he will resurrect after that or not is another story and it contain spoilers so sorry i can't answer that

Yeah he said he didn't intend for him be this cute and the ariset sometime add his own touches on the characters scuch as garfiel , Regulus , mimi , ferries , Ley

That explains why regulus doesn't look "plain" and why mimi is so small and why ley looks like a squirmy rat.

Yeah he mostly screw up Mimi she was planned to be small but not this small she should been around beatrice height and what make it worse he made garfield much more mature LOL

Not sure if a year will help, but hopefully it does. They are both 15 but mimi looks like a 10 year old, now that i think about it subaru x emilia is also weird with emilia actually being 110, though her childish mentality makes it less weird i guess.

Emilia have the body of 19 and mind of 15-16 her actual age is kinda irrelevant , if you want to complain about age look into Roswaal and Ram 400+ years old and 18 lol

I didn't even mention roswaal x ram, because it's a given that it's weird. Speaking of roswaal when is his birthday? Cause i am actually curious why he wears makeup, someone should ask tappei that when it's his birthday.

He doesn't make Q&A everytime this is the first time he made one actually because he was late on the birthday , there wasn't Q&A back in emilia birthday

But we will get Q&A for Rem&Ram of course

TC chapter 14 part 2 is up, been up since yesterday, didn't even notice

[Roswaal: Everything that you have accomplished over these past few days have given me more than enough proof to open my heart to you. I can be at ease now. From now on, I can place my trust in you, and into the depths of my heart accept you and recognize you――as my acco~mpli~ce]

[Subaru: Hold on. Why, do I get the feeling I've just been given a few heavy crosses to bear? It's alright if you don't rip everything open like that, just letting me touch it a little is enough]

[Roswaal: Ayaaya, even when it's bursting out of me you're sti~ll so cold]

[Subaru: It's not that, but if you suddenly pull it all out like that, it's just a bit too heavy……]

This sounds a bit gay lol

[Subaru: You seemed to have accepted it. Being treated like a sacrificial piece, it was the same for you as well. He knew those idiots were coming to the village, and yet he fled all alone from that powderkeg waiting to blow. How do you forgive something like that]

[Ram: It's not a matter of forgiving or not forgiving. Ram will pardon any and all action taken by Roswaal-sama. However he treats Ram, whether it's cutting me down or casting me aside, it is all the same]

Wasn't this the same ram who later said something about why subaru is ok with being used? She is so hypocritical

Also 4 chan chapter 96 is out

Subaru: "If I'm not done with the puzzle before we hit time, we'll compensate for the missing pieces with love and courage and friendship. Going off the stories I know, that'll manage something."

Otto: "Well alright so, Natsuki-san. While I did say 'with disregard to chances of success', to bet in a proper contest on the side with zero probability of winning is, rather than simple idiocy, something closer to suicide-seeking, and..."

Otto calling out the bs in regular shounen, cough cough fairy tail cough cough

"Unless you're Emilia with Puck or omnipotent Roswaal, there was surely nobody quantifiable as Garfiel's opponent in combat strength. Garfiel is unmistakably the most powerful person in SANCTUARY right now, and should he bare his claws and fangs to attack, by that alone would he solve every single problem."

Omnipotent roswaal? That's high praise, what does he think reinhard is then, beyond omnipotent? Wonder if he knows reinhard can no difficulty roswaal at this point in the story.

Where did speed come into this lol, i was just talking about power, was just having a bit of fun with it, it's just hyperbole for roswaal being so op compared to subaru, well a lot of people are op compared to subaru.

Reinhard is no where near nigh-omnipresent and will probably never be, cause if he was there would be no story as he could help subaru, plus he takes time to get from place to place. Though what if satella absorbed an entire timeline and became omnipresent? That would be cool.

Part 5-6 of a heroic tale starting from zero has been translated.

[Subaru: I didn't think we'd meet a pervert painted in white clown make-up.]

[Ram: Barusu. I will not forgive disrespecting Roswaal-sama. I'll twist and cut your thing off.]

[Subaru: You've also made the same offensive of noticing Ros-chi's current look, and what exactly are you going to cut off?]

[Ram: Hm, I wonder what…….]

Ram really likes to talk about castrating people.

[Liliana: …….Well it's not that simple coming up with new heroes in this current age. There may have been a place for development of a hero several hundred years earlier when witches were rampant and the world was full of threats…….a new hero in this world with peace, even if it's only apparent peace, would be very…]

Has liliana not heard of reinhard? Oh wait everyone has heard of reinhard so yea he isn't a "new hero".

There isn't really much to bash about emilia, she just gets a lot of unnecessary hate. 4 chan chapter 97 is out and it's 18 pages, that's the longest chapter i have seen, reading it is gonna take a bit.

So far, i got the answer to my question of why roswaal wears makeup.

Roswaal: "These facial cosmetics, for me, are much like a preparations for battle. There was necessity to never be lax as I acted to spur events tooooooo follow the gospel. I wore the cosmetics as a means to constantly keeeeeeeeeeep myself primed."

Unexpectedly hearing the background behind this, Subaru finds himself unintentionally staring at Roswaal's face. A visage painted white, with strange, mysterious eyeliner. Red drawn at his lips, and a characteristic signature over his left eye. Apparently all of this held more significance than just in mocking his conversation partner.

Subaru: "Or actually you could just be saying things to say them."

Roswaal: "There's no harm in sincerely beeeeeeeeelieving me. Weeeeeeeell, I'll task the matter up to your imagination. Being that the gospel had diverged, and I had given up on the world's continuance, I had already stopped applying cosmetics... the significance of myself wearing them aaaaaaaaagain, I will aaaaaaaaalso task to your imaginings."

You know, was never really into koudere's, don't really care much for dere's really, usually find tsundere's annoying, and yandere's are freaking scary, keep them away from me. Speaking of deres, there are more than i thought.

I would say subaru has a tsundere, being beatrice, mayadere being rem and also undere, the yandere being satella, petra is just a loli.

Does reinhard even have such a thing as romantic interest? He sort of gives of the vibe that because he is so godlike people of course have expectations of him, and in a way they sort of worship him and put him on a pedestal as something that no one else can reach which would make reinhard isolated, i doubt he has thought that someone could genuinely love him, and not just worship his strength, maybe that's what reinhard needs to change his warped sense of justice, tappei should give reinhard his own waifu, and i don't mean felt, they have a master servant relationship.

Felix and julius are reinhard's bros from way back, doubt that would happen, plus despite how felix acts and how he himself even recognizes how feminine he looks, he isn't gay, at least i don't think so, also don't think felix is really interested in any female other than crusch, crusch is like a mother or older sister to him.

The reason felix dresses like a female is because he used to wear crusch clothing or something like that so yea he is pretty dependent on her, makes sense when crusch saved him from that basement or whatever that his parents kept him him for like 9 years.

Priscilla X Reinhard? Had never even thought of that ship, i guess it could work, priscilla does believe the world is on her side, and that she deserves everything and the best, so she would want the perfect man, which is reinhard, though priscilla is in another faction gunning for the throne so don't know if that could work, and i don't even think priscilla and reinhard have talked to each other before, plus reinhard might too much of a good guy for her, i ship it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back