• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 7 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that i think about it, since he has precog, no attack will hit him as he will see them before they happen and just dodge, it makes perfect sense.

Well with blessings, some are redundant, as others cover that same thing, so this might be a case of that, or it's pretty simply that precog covers all that, but writing that he can't be ambushed and all attacks miss him, instead of just saying reinhard can see attacks before they happen thereby allowing him to dodge them is really roundabout indeed.

Subaru: "Actually, can I have a minute with you too?"

Ram: "Filthy."

Subaru: "Is the me inside you really such an indiscriminate beast?"

Ram hugs herself as she takes distance from Subaru. Of course she's not being serious, but it still hurts to have the fairer sex react like that.

Subaru: "Saying this's something, but my perspective in viewing you's basically never been filthy."

Ram: "Basically, is the opening where your ********** slips out and damages your credibility. And I've been feeling something strange in your gaze ever since you arrived in SANCTUARY."

Subaru: "Hell's that. That's a false accusation outside my recollections, sure you're not just being overly self-conscious?"

Ram: "Then it's unconscious. You surely have had a strange, distant gaze while looking at me before. Although I don't know who it is you're looking at through me."

—That was a blow to Subaru's thoughts from a completely unattended angle.
Experiencing the false sensation of getting a good whack, Subaru is aware his thoughts have frozen. His expression stiffens, his eyes water. Resenting that he reacted this way, he gives a shrug in an attempt at an immediate recovery.

Subaru: "Wh-what you could perhaps be referring to would not be any such thing I may have any estimation of in the slightest."

Ram: "Noticing it after being informed truly makes it abnormal. Although since it wasn't an unpleasant gaze, I hadn't mentioned it."

Ram gives a little sigh at Subaru's discomposure.
That she isn't mocking Subaru like always conversely makes it painful.Their appearances are nearly identical but their insides are completely different. Subaru was supposed to have recognized that, but wound up being gentle with Ram, coinciding her with the sleeping girl. Ram's statement is correct. Subaru has been seeing the visage of a girl nearly her double through Ram. He couldn't help it. And Ram is who made him realise it.

Lamo

Guessing TC chapter 14 is out? 4 chan chapter 93 is also out, it's a shorter chapter than usual.

Puck: <As you said, Lia's more important than anything to me. I want to always be watching over
her, and I want to be at her side to lend her my strength. Even now, when I determine it's for her
sake that I be gone, those feelings stay unchanged.>

Why is puck so devoted to her in the first place though? He shows up to elior forest, unfreezes emilia and then promises to take care of her because they were meant to meet or something like that, is it just a spirit thing where spirits choose their masters?

Puck: <That I can be material like this is because of my pass with Lia. If that connection is broken, then I'll have to keep constantly materialized to preserve my existence. ...But, me continually being
materialized means that I'm consuming the inexhaustible mana in the atmosphere dry. If you saw
my true form, I'd suppose it'd definitely shock you, Subaru.>

I remember puck saying 400 years ago he left beatrice to go explore the world, how would he be able to do that if he wasn't in a contract with anyone? He sure as hell was roaming around in his beast of the end form as doing that would mean destroying the world and reid would probably come to kill him.

nah this is just scene where subaru unconsciously gaze too much at Ram and treat her too kindly because she look like Rem he got carried away and Ram's reaction was great < you just wait until Garfu hear this lol

you sure keep an eye on 4chan huh Pegasus

I keep my eye on it cause it's getting close to arc 5, it should reach arc 5 in a couple months at this rate, even if it starts releasing just a few times a week, hopefully anon doesn't decide to just stop translating after arc 4.

I know you don't care too much about arc 5, but i want to see what happens in details, there are new characters which i want more details on, and old ones as well.

>Puck: <I wonder what it must feel like, to manipulate the girl you love.>

When You think we have already one as*hole in the story

The first two don't have rem, emilia or rem and beatrice, it's just some sort of japanese advertisement, already seen the garfiel one, i prefer taller garfiel.

What do you think will be the cover of the next volume? Judging by the pacing, it will definitely end at the 3rd tea party, so i think it might be all the witches, wonder if we will get a reinhard cover when we reach arc 5, probably will get a regulus one as well.

huh ? pretty sure it just like i linked it

for sure volume 12 will end after third tea party which is roughly 60% of the arc in so yeah next time all thw witches "satella plz " we should get Elsa cover by the way

Yeah Rei - chan cover please and Regulus cover will be great

Still giving an ad, yea hopefull volume 12 has all the witches in it, after that it will probably be a garfiel and ram cover maybe as it should probably end around their fight, or it could possibly be an emilia cover, as she is going to be taking the trials, after wards i expect a beatrice or elsa cover for volume 14 which should be the last volume for arc 4.

Zero you don't dislike mr. perfect hero reinhard anymore?

nah not anymore

btw in the WN unlike the anime emilia in fact got her ass kicked by sloth - chan and had to be saved by puck "yeah she fought Sloth on her own in the WN " , this ist the first time i hear that

The LN really makes emilia more independent it seems then.

So i was bored and ran some arc 5 stuff through google, reinhard has used that walk on water blessing before, someone had a light that if he saw he would show up and he decided to talk a shorter path to get there by running on water, and he got there in 30 seconds.

Seeing regulus take emilia and make her his wife while sirius said subaru was her husband was funny, although i barely understood anything, subaru is yandere magnet.

And remember when you said emilia is not a close combat type of fighter, well she was making ice swords, hammers and spears to fight sirius with, she is like gray from fairy tail in arc 5.

Garfiel getting school by reinhard while not even move was also satisfying, after all the crap he talked about being the strongest.

Emilia after she regain her memories >>>> before she regain her memories it doesn't suprise me anymore

Yeah garfield got schooled by Rei-chan without moving for him place lol

I mean there isn't anything little gar could do when the dude has precog, not to mention how much faster than him reinhard is, reinhard can probably dodge him with his eyes closed.

I am pretty sure why he is untouchable is his precog, tappei was just making up long winded applications for it i think, unless the dude has more hax...

Reinhard did say he hasn't gotten stronger in the year since he saw subaru so he seems like he is at his peak and won't get stronger, not like training will help when his swordsmanship is maxed out, i would assumed everything else is max as well, the only thing he can do now is wish for more blessings.

You changed your profile pic zero, is that accelerator? I was thinking it was time that i change mine as well and use crusch instead.

Yeah accelerator is one of my fav of all time , talking about wasn't you previous Picture from jojo anime

Yea, i think it was jhonny joestar or funny valentine, i forgot which one, changing my mind going with a male character this time, our favorite red headed, op, perfect character, reinhard.

Gonna miss dat Rem flair of yours tho , it's really fitting unlike mine which was meh tbh i wanted to put that flair at first but you beat me to it

Well you could always go and look for a good ram pic next time you want to change your pic instead since you like her.

Was about to go sleep, but 4 chan chapter 93 is out.

"If only I could leave everything to somebody else, and have someone else undergo the hardship for me. Should Emilia voice her whining, that of a child averting their eyes from something they disliked, then undoubtedly Subaru would expend himself without any pause and devote himself for Emilia's sake."

Speaking of this, i hope we get an ova of that if chapter where subaru accepted echidna's offer and made a contract and abused RBD, leading to broken emilia.

"She had left the forest by Roswaal's guidance, and felt keenly again the poorness of the situation for half-elves. In two trips gone to the Capital, her understanding of that intensified further. While she had accepted Roswaal's plan and would fulfil her goals, the trend of disdain for half-elves remained deeply ingrained in the world—and she had harbored a dim hope that perhaps, that would change a little. But the one who thought that hope a transient thing, and could not fully believe in it, had also in fact been Emilia."

Self hatred huh, no wonder she didn't understand why subaru was doing things for her, she had never even consider that subaru might like her

Okay Pegasus i know you don't like this topic but post time skip subaru need to be at least wall level didn't you read his fight with the mad beast and Ram in arc 6 ? he stood several attacks from Ram's wind magic and took tanked several attacks from the mad best who was crushing walls left and right , he did beat Ram in fact he just wasn't the one to kill her , actually he took way more damage than Ram took from the mad beast and stood up and was the one to guard her once again with his body from the last explanation after that he was conscious for short time while Ram was completely unconscious

did i mention just before he lost his conscious he grabbed Ram tightly since he was at the top of her protect her after the explanation and didn't let go of her ? when Ram woke up she said couldn't escape his grab by herself or was hard to free herself

Yeah arc 2-4 subaru is a bitch "not arc 1 because dude was 8-B but he got nerfed LOL" but post time skip subaru is definitely above regular fodders it just his opponents are overpowered most of the time

tappei interviews are not to be taken seriously he say things and do the opposite sometimes in the story so you have to take his words with grain of salt most of the time so his joke line "subaru can only beat petra " doesn't hold up and Tappei really love to trash subaru in his interviews it doesn't make sense sometimes

I agree actually, if you go back to the when i posted the link about the fight with the mad beast, i said he should be wall level.

Subaru still can't beat otto in a fight though lol, otto can use earth magic, i am pretty sure once we see what he does against elsa, otto will probably be like small building level with earth magic.

Hmm Pegasus why did you changed subaru's age back ? pretty sure i explained the wiki information isn't reliable 1year and and 4months had passed in the story making Subaru exactly 19 or more at this point and we don't need to put the characters age for pre and post timeskip ~

I didn't, some dude came like a month ago and changed it, if you look at the history of the page you would see that i didn't.

Well need to update subaru's age and tier but what explanation should we put ? fought Ram ? you know more than me in this aspect

Well that make you wonder who should win in a fight between Ram and Otto , can't imagine Otto beating her tbh

btw how about key for Subaru from Ekidona IF ?

New chapter by lemon is out , side story again and this time it' equal x4 WN chapter , it's not even Rem centerd sigh ~ dude is so desperate for Rem content , this is really not considering what type of series this is

Probably, something like wall level (Fought and overpowered base ram), speed, supersonic+ (Kept up with base ram) and durability wall level (Tanked several attacks from base ram, and the mad beast which could easily smash through walls)

Otto would beat ram, ram without her horn or oni form is fodder really.

Why the IF chapter? Are you talking about scaling him to elsa? No don't think we usually scale characters based on non canon feats here, plus it's still pis, even if he respawned a million times he shouldn't have been able to beat elsa.

Ram with Horn is too OP , oni mode =\= horn since you can enter it even without horn but the cost will be huge

Btw the Ram garfiel battle was cut in the LN , the line of Ram telling him to throw everything for her is also cut and he didn't kill her in the LN it seems

good update but Pgeasus i think naming the keys as "pre-time skip" and "post time skip" wll be better , so if you don't mind i will change it

I do mind, cause saying pre-time skip and post-timeskip really make no sense to use here, because there were two timeskips, one between arc 2 and 3 and another between 4 and 5 so people wouldn't know which time-skip we are referring to.

Post second time skip should serve good

it's funny how Ram's base is so weak but her oni mode is still pretty strong

Post second time skip would be ok, we probably will have to downgrade ram's oni form cause as you said she didn't fight garfiel in the LN, however we should wait and see if she will fight roswaal like in the WN, and if roswaal pulls his sneak attack and takes out both ram and garfiel.

Depend on whatever Rsowaal is still scared of gafu in the LN or not and if Ram can still fight him , frederica LN version is for sure stronger than her WN version

Btw i heard they really changed Gafu into half beast in the LN and not just quarter

I think Tappei will probably get rid of her oni form. From what i heard, it isn't exactly confirmed whether garfiel is half or quarter, so it's confirmed?

Lemon is back in doing side stories for Rem , i really don't know what wrong with him next month is obviously Rem month and new 2-3 extra stories for her and , her birthday , Tappei interview about her and alot other cool stuff , hell we're even getting new IF chapter with image this time

can't he at least stick into doing arc 6 at leas this month ? he jump back into doing it after Rem hardcore fans complain why he doesn't do hers anymore

I always thought her oni form came out of nowhere, yea it takes a lot out of her, but you would assume after she lost her horn and basically needs mana infused into her every night, she wouldn't be able to use such a form.

I really don't care that much, lemon does what he does, we will get arc 6 when he feels like it, that's just how it is.

Now as for the side story "A Heroic Tale Starting Zero"

[Liliana: AÔöÇare you a goddess…….?]

[Emilia: ÔöÇÔöÇEh?]

[Liliana: IÔöÇÔöÇI mean, I've never seen such a lovely person before! Woww, woww! This is what happens when you take of yer hair and skin!? We really the same type of humans!?]

Liliana jumped up and down at that spot, being moved by Emilia's beauty.

Wonder what liliana would do if she saw crusch in formal clothing

[Emilia: However, although I am happy that you praised me, I don't really think I am a beauty.]

[Liliana: Ah! Ahhh! As a woman, I just had unforgiving feelings pop up inside of me! I've got it. Please listen. ÔöÇÔöÇOh Goddess…]

EmiliaxLiliana, i ship it

[Liliana: I'll be turning 20 this year, but is there something wrong with that?]

Liliana is 20, she is legal loli

[Liliana: As for other ones, there's "The Blue Lightning of Vollachia" and "The Figure of the Sword Hill's Hero". Also also, can't forget the classic example of success, one that represents the founding of Kararagi's might, "Hoshin of the Wilderness"]

Blue lightning obviously means cecilius, would like to hear that, no idea what the figure of the sword hill's hero is about, hoshin clearly has some relation to anastasia.

Zero have you changed subaru's keys yet to pre timeskip and post second timeskip?

Rigel : What are you trying to do, stupid dad?!

Subaru: You shouldn't talk to your father like that.

Rigel: What kind of father tries to break his kid in half first thing in the morning?!

Subaru: The kind standing right in front of you...

Rem: Dear

Rem: Is Rigel awake?

Rigel: Mommy, listen! This guy...

Rem: Rigel! What kind of language is that? Your father was kind enough to come wake you up since you were sleeping late.

Rigel: But...

Rem: No buts.

Rigel: Aw...

Rigel: ...Don't you always take takes dad's side, Mom?

Subaru: Hey, hey, what's this, are you jealous? Well, that's too bad, because...

Subaru: Mom is number one for dad, and

Subaru: Dad is number one for mom.

Subaru: So there's no room for you!

Lamo this is Literally the same line subaru's dad told him in arc 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back