• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 7 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that subaru got his ass kicked by Otto who didn't had any training either prove he's just weak it's not about magic subaru is just weak he's really just neet spend his whole life playing video games and eating snacks in ep 1 when he punched the three guys he said it was his first time punching someone LOL i mean really ? it's weird 17 years old boy never got in a fight he doesn't know the very basics of street fight

it's make his feat in arc 1 more and more PS Hitting the three guys alone sound PS now let alone his fight with Elsa

"Wearing pretensions around the girl you love is plenty well enough. I think that a necessary pretence, and will respect that. That you'd want to speak of words and things which don't match toyour calibre is I suppose inevitable. That much I will overlook."

Otto: "And I'll pardon you wearing pretensions for the girl who loves you. Again it's necessary. In a relationship of liking to loving, I believe the loved too carries a responsibility. Showing off with pretensions for the sake of who loves you is important. I will pardon it."

Otto: "You know that you're lacking. You know that you're incapable. You want to show off to the girl you like. You want to be someone that the girl who likes you can boast about."

^ This pretty much this i wanted to say the whole time , THANKS OTTO !!!

Exactly what i have been saying since the beginning it makes no sense for subaru to have lasted that long against elsa, it's pure pis, subaru is fodder in the verse anyone can beat him up even otto without using magic, the only one subaru can beat is petra lol. The difference in the encounters with elsa between arc 1 and 4 are is large in arc 1 subaru could match elsa in combat, in arc 4 elsa is described as moving so fast subaru couldn't even see her movements.

After learning parkour with clind subaru should be more maneuverable and if he got some speed from that and it's not anything ridiculous like say matching garfiel or ram in direct combat and i am not talking about using the unseen hands i would accept it, but i doubt it, subaru knows anyone can rekt him so he doesn't engage in direct combat.

BTW Brotto need a girl already this dude is great , giving subaeu 3-4 of them and none for Otto prove that Tappei is a big b!tch

This chapter kinda made subaru like just wanting to show off in front of the girls lol , freaking subaru he want a harem but he won't admit , this whole complex with Rem and emilia sometimes get on my nerve we need new one like one with satella

Yea otto does need his own girl, well subaru is the one who has to go through all the suffering so him getting more seems logical to me, just means he has more people to protect and more sadistically more people whose death will haunt him when he can't save them in loops.

You a satellaxsubaru shipper? So you're into yandere's, then?

Well when it comes to shipping i am the type who root for two characters but whenever it happens it turn completely boring for me "what i mean by canon is both character love each other" so Emilia and Rem is kinda boring for me

Subaru's harem lack yandere and i like satella ever since ch 78

4 chan chapter 87 is out. "His face with its supposed clown make-up is presently devoid of any paint, and bare. This was the plain face of Roswaal, which Subaru had only seen once before during any loop series. The skin beneath his white cosmetics is pallid. Without his eyeliner his looks give a homespun rather than a sharp vibe, the impression incredibly and excessively different from what Roswaal himself puts out. His face—which when wearing makeup appears that of someone calculating and shady—transforms swiftly into that of a fine young lad, just by ditching the paint. Handsome's handsome without needing anything, is how Subaru internally appraises the bare face as he gives Roswaal's mutter a nod."

I am actually curious what he looks like without the clown makeup.

"Despite his delicate frame, Otto is surprisingly strong. Probably came from a difference in the number of dilemmas he's been through compared to Subaru. Subaru had gotten in quite a few confrontations since coming to this world, but apparently he hasn't caught up yet."

Otto has been through a lot

Subaru: "But whatever, Roswaal. It's not like I want us to always be as enemies." Roswaal: "—Hn?" Roswaal tilts his head, confused by Subaru's statement. Subaru rubs his finger against his nose in response. Subaru: "I know that you'd hate the future to differ from the gospel, and veer from the route for the future you decided. But even saying the future varies from the gospel, I'll still be bustling on all I want to make Emilia Ruler. And I'll definitely be relying on the power to redo. —Who cares about the route getting there, the ultimate results won't deviate from your goals."

Subaru is smart Roswaal is one shady dude but he needs him in order to make emilia ruler, sigh if only Roswaal helped in the fights later on, come one i wanna see what he can do.

Subaru: "—I'm gonna have Emilia beat the TRIAL. The one to overcome the tomb's TRIAL and free SANCTUARY will be Emilia. Not me." Roswaal: "That is impossible!" Yelling, Roswaal strikes his palm against the bed. The thud rings out, Roswaal's visage twisted in rage. He squares his shoulders angrily, jabbing his finger at Subaru. Roswaal: "I informed you yesterday. That thing is incapable of beating the TRIAL. And it is not possible that Garfiel would abandon his obsession for SANCTUARY, either!" Subaru: "Won't know that until I try it." Roswaal: "Exactly, you would not know that until you tried it. And is it not exactly because you have repeated that numerous times over that you came to me so entirely overwhelmed!? Your visage then, and your very resolve now, is the proof that those two do not merit any hope!"

Roswaal is the biggest emilia roaster

A dim light flickers atop Roswaal's raised finger. The rainbow-coloured concentration of mana highly resembles the light Julius used in destroying Betelgeux, which was a combination of multiple classes of magic. Roswaal: "Through our gates, we will carve the contract into our souls. No matter who you may deceive, you cannot deceive your own heart. —The contract engraved in our souls will persist over distance, over time, even over worlds. It will likely have effect against your resets, too."

That's pretty freaking broken, i knew Roswaal had hax, if he can engrave contracts on souls and uses multiple elements like julius that shines like julius and julius could split souls... yea adding soul manipulation for Roswaal.

New ability for roswaaa yeah ~ about his face we saw his face without makeup in ep 5 in the bath scene , he's actually pretty handsome even subaru said Roswaal is very good looking it's weird he put makeup subaeu though he may have scar he want to hide or some

Ah yes we did see him without makeup in episode 5, i forgot about that. Who knows why Roswaal wears makeup, hopefully we get an explanation some day.

arc 4 ch 88 is out ~

arc 6 ch 5 is out ~

new trailer for the VN is out ~

Lemon finally got on that arc 6 train huh

Subaru: "Someone's giving Garfiel these ******* suggestions. Their actions are the trigger for
Garfiel suddenly pulling violent bullshit."

Who is telling garfiel to kill people?

[Anastasia: Looks like you're having trouble Natsuki-kun, since you're always trying to please girls.]

[Subaru: ……If you think so, then it'd make me happy if you could stop taking up my time.]

Lol

[Julius: The oni race have traits like manipulating an enormous amount of mana, and fighting strength with their strong bodies. The essential thing that supports those two traits is the horn, which no other species has. ――If an oni's horn fails to fulfill its role and he/she suffers, there has to be a replacement that fulfills the role of the "horn".]

[Roswaal: I see that me not remembering your name has been so frustrating that it's made you smart. Being able to see through me that much with just this makes me feel gooood.]

Lol

Subaru's thoughts connected from Julius' lecture and Roswaal's words.
Every night, he would see Ram go to where Roswaal was with excitement. To be honest, Subaru looked away from the vividness of the suspicious relationship between the master and the maid. Thinking about it again after understanding the circumstances, perhaps it was that sort of thing.

[Roswaal: Something come to your mind, Subaru-kun?]

[Subaru: N-no, nothing important. Go ahead and continue.]

[Roswaal: You sure?]

Lol

[Roswaal: Because if I talk to Beatrice, obvioouusly she will say it's meaningless and will refuse. Beatrice is more stingy with me than you think. Perhaps you could be a bit mooore lenient with your criticism towards me.]

[Subaru: Ah, not happening. If I had to say which side I'm on, I would say that I'm completely on Beatrice's side, after all.]

Nobody likes Roswaal

[Roswaal: Ram and I should have no memory of the younger sister. But, she reeeeally does have something that impresses me. Seeing Ram emotionally going against my opinion like that terrifies me. ――So, I want to ask you guys to talk to her.]

Ram going against your opinion terrifies you huh, well hopefully she leaves your shady ass

[Emilia: Yeah yeah, I'll take that hand.]

[Subaru: Ohfu, Emilia-tan……]

[Beatrice: After that girl wakes up, it'll be easy for both of your hands to get occupied. I'm interested in seeing what Subaru will do about that.]

[Emilia: Ah, I might be interested in that too.]

Lol, the troubles of having a harem

[Julius: Really? Alright then, I'll just say one thing. ――You really could not be more blessed, being surrounded by beautiful girls like that. I can't help feeling a lot of doubt about whether or not you're satisfying all of those flowers with your hands.]

Lmao Julis

Subaru dealing with harem i always fun to see and julius LOL

, wonder how Subaru would dealt with Rem if Ram did not accompany them it's a long journey and girl need a girl to take care of her , he can't ask anastasia and beatrice is too smal to take care of Rem so it would naturally fall on emilia which isn't right because she isn't forced too but would do it for subaru anyway also no one i forced to risk their life to defend alive corpse

Lol some complain Why isn't doing more Rem side stories Really they didn't had enough you need main story material already most of these side stories are tappei just trying to please the Rem fans

Soon it will be nearly whole year since he update the WN , tappei talk bullshit the whole time i can't take his statement seriously anymore

Complaining about more side stories? Seriously after he had been doing rem stuff for like 3 months non stop? I think we have had enough, all those side stories are are just fanservice that adds nothing to the story, i like rem but anymore is a bit ridiculous, we should be getting the main story translated and not side lining it for side stories.

Well january is not over yet so tappei could still release chapters.

Well those people soly care about Rem herself and not the overall series so anthing non Rem related they don't want to watch\read it , the reason Lemon is doing arc 6 is because Rem most likely gonna wake up in this arc nothing more ~

Just like tappei said Rem's love is either curse or blessing lol

4 chan chapter 89 is out, and it's emilia backstory, didn't know this happened, thought it was only in the trials where sa wher past, guess not.

Young Emilia's amethyst eyes, as if sighting hope beyond the murk of blinding snow, sparkle.
What her gaze lands on is, to young Emilia's knowledge, the trunk of the tallest tree in the world. This great plant called the PRAYER TREE is a divine arbour for devoting prayers to unseen and holy things, a treasured and irreplaceable presence for everyone in the village. Young Emilia, too, obstinately believed that just by touching the great tree's trunk, she could feel its tremendous blessings on her skin.

Is there even gods in re:zero? I have never heard anyone talking about religion in the series besides the witchcult of course, who worship satella.

???: "—You were beyond any help."
Emilia: "—"
???: "Proof of sin. Proof of corruption. Be cursed and cursed and cursed, and at the finality of your
suffering..."
???: "Die. —Witch-spawn."

Who the hell is this?

Apparently the anon guy has classes starting tomorrow so seems we won't have daily updates anymore.

That shame then , well if he still can update new chapter every 2-3 days it's good we also have lemon now working on arc 6

It just seems that arc 5 will be taking a while to be translated, sigh the lack of arc 5 translations is sad. I hope lemon continues arc 6, there shouldn't be too much rem content left for him to do, and also hopefully tappei doesn't release anymore for him to do, the rem content is getting a bit ridiculous i am more interested in the main story but other characters getting side stories that also contribute to the main story would be good as well.

Well if you look about it from another view it's also tappei who releases Rem's side stories like crazy wich is somethig i really dislike if you want to please Rem fans that much then continue the freaking WN and wake her up and we're done , no need to drag this shit

but oh well all those side stories comes as extra with the BD volumes so he can get the money

So another anon made a compariso between the LN and WN

"There is no explanation of Gluttony's authority (eating name/memories). Instead Ferris diagnoses that Rem's physical condition (aside from memories) is similar to that of the "Sleeping Princess" syndrome. When Wilhelm gives an explanation about it, Subaru notices his voice is full of emotion (he thinks that 'perhaps some of his old friends had been afflicted by it')"

Doesn't heinkel's wife have sleeping beauty syndrome?

"LN Subaru seems way more composed/smarter than WN (e.g. read books about demi-human war, figures out Frederica/Garf blood relation, less meme-flirting with Emilia, considers asking Echidna about Rem, doesn't ***** out as much everytime someone mentions Rem, hides that he obtained the qualifications at first)"

I like this change, subaru freaking out about rem everytime was a bit annoying.

"Emilia seems more proactive/assertive in doing things compared to WN Emilia (e.g. asking Frederica about the Sanctuary while Subaru talks to Beatrice, conversation with the Arlam Village hostages, takes Subaru's hands instead of him taking hers when entering Sanctuary)."

I like this

"Some new stuff about the barrier around Sanctuary, now it's apparently (according to Frederica, but not according to Roswaal) like the Lost woods from Zelda (unauthorized entry/exit means you'll just get lost). To circumvent this, Frederica gives Emilia a crystal stone that will let her in. The stone is relevant in a lot of later scenes."

Like this too, the way the barrier worked besides keeping half's in sanctuary wasn't really touched on in the WN

"When entering Sanctuary, the crystal stone teleports Subaru to outside Echidna's grave for reasons yet unknown. This leads to some events being rearranged (Subaru talks to Echidna before meeting Garf and Roswaal). The pacing is mostly a lot faster."

Cool

"Roswaal (and Ram) seem to be framing / scapegoating Frederica as some suspicious/untrustworthy character (using the stone teleport as one of the reasons), so Subaru is a bit more suspicious of her compared to the WN."

Really? roswaal you devious clow

"Also when Beatrice kicks Subaru out of library, she kicks him out near the toilet, and he runs into Otto who was just using it.

[Otto: Speaking seriously, how did you come rolling out of the bathroom? Please don't say something horrible like there being some sort of secret passage or hidden door.] [Subaru: There's nothing like that, idiot. It was just a manifestation of my feelings of wanting to bond with you!] [Otto: That doesn't answer my question, in fact, it's just frightens me!]"

Lmao

"As an aside, the LN fixes a sort of 'plot hole' here from the WN, "why don't pure-blooded people just drag the half-bloods out of the barrier" if they want to escape. But in the LN, Lewes says that's impossible because even if the body escapes, the soul will be bound to the sanctuary until the trials are completed, or something"

So half's souls are sealed in the sanctuary then? Echidna is op

"The scene with Echidna, Witch of Envy and Sekhmet in the classroom is cut."

That was a bit unnecessary considering the other 2 satella scenes.

"When Subaru returns to the mansion, he wants to talk to Beatrice about stuff, but all the doors in the mansion are open. Worried, he goes to confirm the safety of Rem first (of course) and then gets killed by Elsa in Rem's room."

The first scene where he gets killed and doesn't know it's elsa was unnecessary, considering all the doors are open, beatrice is dead in this loop.

"Instead of Beatrice teleporting Subaru to the Sanctuary where he gets killed by rabbits in loop 2, he is killed by Elsa at the mansion (putting Elsa in the lead for kills)"

Subaru's guts just loved to be sliced by elsa

"Subaru is imprisoned by Garfiel and a white-robed Lewes who introduces herself(?) as "Lewes Shima/Cima""

Guessing this is the lewis who is telling garfiel to be violent

"There is added description of Garfiel killing Otto (he leaps in front of Subaru to take a blow for him after Garfiel's initial appearance), which prompts him to rage and run out to face Garf. But…"

Otto best bro

"Subaru has a much more emotional reaction to finding out he can tell Echidna about RBD, happily screaming out "I can Return by Death!" over and over (which freaks Echidna out), eventually getting moved to tears by it, to which Echidna gently pats his head, tells him that she's been watching him, and asks him to tell her everything."

Shouldn't have scream that so much subaru, you dun goofed

"When Subaru meets Daphne, she's awake instead of sleeping like in the WN (complaining about how being awake is exhausting and can we make this quick please etc.). Also the scene where she shows Subaru her eye and makes him starve/eat himself is cut. Otherwise their meeting is the same as the WN."

Having subaru eat himself is kinda edgy, overall i am happy with the changes even with the other witches not being reveled yet, there were revealed too quick in the WN

That was good read Pegasus thanks for linking the information

BTW i read on 4chan tappei made small Q&A on how the candidates will react if they find their boyfriend cheating on them it's like this :

Emilia : she would blame herself because she wasn't good enough and even says sorry <make sense i guess

Anastasia : wanted a refund her he kept at it < no comment

Priscilla : didn't mind as long as he didn't stop being her manwhore or ran off on her < close enough

Crusch also kinda blamed herself with implied Felix killing the guy later < don't **** with Crush or felix kill you

it seems he forgot what felt reponse was but most likely she will crush his balls or dump him lol

Anastasia, what? lol, she wants a refund? lol

Priscilla woudn't care huh, would think she would think that she owns that person and he isn't allowed to do anything except be devoted to her, guess not.

Who the hell would cheat on crusch? That person would have to be a mad man, btw do you ship cruschxfelix?

Also more info on rem's birthday:

1. a talk and autograph session by the novel author Tappei Nagatsuki is scheduled to be held a the Akihabara venue on February 5.
  2. in Akihabara Gamers store you can buy the new short story "Blessing Day EX: Rem's Birthday Party Celebration Team" (which is set up so the pronunciation sounds like "We want to celebrate Rem's birthday.") in Shibuya Marui department store: "Blessing Day EX: Rem-rin's Day".
Omg can we just stop with the rem extra novels already, since this is a special event, i am not too mad that there is a novel for it, but if there is anymore i will be angry, it's getting a bit ridiculous.

Oh a author interview to think author would be guest in his own character birthday lol , and more side stories teppei give it a rest already ~ tappei writing more Rem stories mean no new content and Lemon sticking to doing Rem stories again instead of doing the main story

btw there still the IF chapter 5 so you're getting two extra novels for Rem in the same month

About Crusch and ferris i don't really do she's more like big sis to him , i mean didn't that prince had feelings for Crusch and felix was all into that ship ? but you have to admit that prince had good eyes ~ he had crush on her since childhood tho

Yea crusch and feliz is like a brother sister relationship or more like a mother son relationship, crusch is kind of like a motherly figure to him. 4 chan chapter 90 is out.

Subaru: "Thinking back on it, Emilia, I still don't know anything about you. I like you. And that's partly because your looks're crazy to my taste, and that substance of yours I've touched in our time together drives me wild."

Tappei's taste coming out, his love for silver haired, half elves.

Emilia: "The ice I slept in didn't stop time, it just put my consciousness to sleep. So, my body kept maturing even inside the ice. The way I had to move my body was different than from before my sleep, and for a while after I woke up, I made so many mistakes."

So if any other race than the elves were caught by that they would be screwed as they would all age and die, also why is subaru acting so stupid, roswaal already told him from like chapter 27 i think that emilia was the one who froze elior forest, guess he is trying to get her to confront the fact that she was the one who froze it. Also how come puck was able to free emilia but not the other elves? That makes no sense to me, probably that puck doesn't care about freeing the rest as he only cares about emilia.

I wish he could put more than just i love silver hair it sound too flat lol ~

Talking about that if you look into volume 10 illustration Subaru's room was full of silver haired heroines so Tappei is expressing his taste in his character , shame you can't experience the same things happen to subaru

Tappei been writing Rem extra novel like a bitch for a while now and will continue to do so in the next month , i just hope IF chapter 5 will be the same as chapter 4 and no coment on that EX blessing Rem-Rin blessing day

Arc 6 ch 6 is Out and subaru x julius is stronger than ever ~ Lemon is really doing some great work now but i guess he will die if he overdo it more than this i mean just look at this : I do miss her. I need her. I love Rem

arc ch 13 part 2 is also out

I know, was just about to go to sleep when i saw they were both out.

[Roswaal: Yo~gu, you know about that, don't you. We~ll, it is a very fa~mous story. Even now, the Sealing Stone Temple where the Witch of Envy is sleeping is covered in Miasma so thick that it distorts everything in one's view. If that Miasma rejects those who do not meet her Tomb's conditions, the Miasma invades the minds of anyone it touches, annihilates their flesh, and corrupts their soul, a phenomenon of true and genuine malice. Even the faithful adherents of the Witch Cult who seek to revive the Witch of Envy, are not able to approach it, or so the sto~ry goes]

Roswaal says even know it's covered so thick with miasma which means it was around from before satella was sealed which means reid, the sage and the dragon had to fight in it, which means the miasma did nothing to them.

Even that madman, single-mindedly crying out his conceited love, could take no direct actions to actually save the Witch. It was probably out of consideration of the fact that his true form was a spirit also meant that he would be powerless in the face of the Miasma.

So satella's miasma can kill spirits the

[Subaru: If that's the case, Roswaal would know what would happen to him after he is rejected from the Tomb. In spite of this, why did Roswaal go in? Was it rage against the world for no particular reason? Or has he finally reached the limits of holding back his ********* tendencies? Even though both of these are pretty persuasive, I don't think it was either of them]

[Roswaal: O~~ay O~~ay. Is that the kind of impre~ssion Subaru-kun ha~s of me?]

A sick perverted clown, what else?

[Julius: In regards to Reinhard's true strength, you and I both have the same high evaluation for it. Most likely, everyone he knows shares the same sentiment. They all think that he's reached the end of humanity, or that perhaps he's transcended it.]

Reinhard is godlike, dude aint human, been godlike since age 5

Julius: He himself is fully aware of how it's not his true strength. I first met him when I was around 10 years old……..but it's never changed.]

What does that mean? Guessing it's cause reinhard gets his strength from the world, would be interesting if reinhard's strength was taken back by the world

4 chan chapter 91 is out.

Emilia: "—I don't know. Back then I knew way less of the world than I do now, and I knew nothing about what I could or couldn't do, and I was always imposing on everybody's kindness. But... without Puck and by myself, the current me doesn't have the powers to freeze a forest."
Subaru: "If you had Puck, could you?"
Emilia wordlessly gives a small nod.

Upgrade for emilia with puck? This would obviously be with her trump card as with puck she doesn't normally display that level of power.

Emilia: "I had Puck help me for it so many times... but I couldn't melt the ice."

Subaru: "When you say couldn't melt the ice, do you mean a mental problem? Or a physical one..."

Emilia: "The ice is special ice... it's not something that will melt, even if you do what you can from outside. You have to do something about the person who froze them, or try some other greatmethod... and so I accepted Roswaal's offer, and..."

So how the hell did puck get her out? I still think puck is messing with her and can release the other elves but he just doesn't care.

His left hand, not the right which clutches Emilia's, reaches down to between her clavicles, down to the bottom of her slender, pale neck. And,
Subaru: "—You're not really damn sleeping at all."
A cold, hard touch at his fingertips.
Although feeling his voice strain as he speaks, the words do come out.
Then is a period of silence, and just when Subaru's heart starts blazing with panicked impatience—
???:

So puck was pretending to sleep while being awake all along, what is his goal?

So thanks to the translation request thread i have gotten info on regulus ability translated.

"Regulus' 'invincible' by 'authority' not greed. The identity of the overwhelming power of the evil man is "stationary of the object's time."

It is appealing, triumphant, never missing. Regulus spoke distortion at every turn, it was the way he was, but it was also an exposure of his ability to not hide at the same time.

"Because the time of the body is stopped, we don't get wet with water, nor attacked, because the sands of time that I threw is stopping, I will pass through like a penetrating object without being hit by the wall"

In manga you have power familiar to a riffle, "Rupture of space". It literally causes cracks in the space itself, cutting it without regard to the intensity of what passes through it, but Regulus is a kind of existence itself.

Regulus Corneas which can be called time distortion itself. It is just a byproduct of the authority of "authority of time to stop the object" according to his words as if the dimension is different. In other words,

"- The gift of freezing time, that is the identity of your power!"

It's kinda like regulus has intangibility, he isn't affected by anything as his time is stopped, it's more so that because of his time being stopped he is kind of like outside of time, if you try to drown him, the water would continue moving as if regulus wasn't there and he also can rip space and those attacks pass through anything, in other words it ignores durability, so yea it's as i thought. He was also like manipulating blood and gravel from what i got out of google and those always hit their target and they also ignore durability and reinhard took stuff like that and traps laid out by regulus with no damage. Reinhard might also have a spider sense, no i am serious, i saw something about a super sense that predicts danger and allows reinhard to avoid it, would have to get that translated to be sure.

Cool great work that was good to know

btw about translation here Rem another extra story "Best day in Rem's life " Here since I know Pegasus love them , the title is very misleading btw there nothing super good happen to Rem in this chapter

last line really prove Subaru had no idea about Rem feelings for him at the time , very typical dense MC huh

Oh zero chan you're alive, was getting a little worried since you didn't reply for a while.

Sigh yet another rem story, i will nonetheless read it, also 4 chan chapter 91 or is it 92? I forgot, it's out and it's subaru and puck talking about emilia and how puck can't come out cause emilia subconsciously isn't letting him.

How cruel don't just kill me like that Pgeaus ~

Rem stories > main story , tappei becoming Rem's bitch aka Money instead of emilia bitch soon enough

Lol i almost forgot Puk exist in the freaking story , doesn't bother me tho i don't like him anyway

"No matter which trait, they all caused "The Horn" inside her to tremble excitedly. " ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Once upon a time, there was a king with very long donkey ears. When the king needed a haircut, he would call a barber into the palace. But, no matter who, they would laugh out loud when they saw the king's donkey ears. And as a result, would be beheaded by the king. Among them, there was a barber that finally managed to hold back and not laugh. But to withhold the king's secret, the barber eventually could not take it. He ran up a mountain, dug a hole, and shouted in it." Subaru cupped his hands and shouted, "the king has donkey ears for ears!!! He shouted again and again. At last, even the trees around him recorded it. He then made a flute out of those trees, and blowing into it would make the sound 'the king has donkey ears for ears.' In the end, because all the citizens of that country used the flute, the secret now became known to everyone."

Weird story but i remember watching an asain movie where a character who had a secret he couldn't tell anyone, went to a hole and said it, seems to be an asian thing.

Well if you think about it it's because rem isn't the main heroine why he can milk her so much, tappei release a lot of rem content about her fawning over subaru, but with emilia you can't do that because for one she doesn't understand love and two information relating to her is very important to the story.

I don't like puck either, he is going to break the contract with emilia, so subaru and ram vs garfiel incoming.

It's not like Rem chapters change shit in the main story or reveal anything it's pure fan service he can do the same with Emilia but Rem bring tons of money so he milk her , if Emilia was the popular one then he would absolutely like it but you know what they says , there always something to ruin the mood

Man garf is vey annoying and i though Rem was unlikable in arc 2 but this gut is another level , good thing soon enough he's getting his ass kicked

Hey if tappei wants to make some bucks let him, he was just a butcher before (is he still one? would think he would quit since he is making a lot now), if the man wants to milk a character he created let him, the demand for it is high so he is conducting good business.

Garf doesn't bother too much, he was a bit annoying, however it seems the LN has toned it down a little, seeing has garf didn't bash subaru's head in like in the WN.

i am not complaining about him , it's bother me because of lemon lol

His very of speaking bother me i have problem understand most of his lines so i just skip them i really dropped him completely after his battle with Ram first time , good things they cut that shit in the LN i though i will like at first

Well lemon is obsessed with rem, nothing we can do but let him translated his rem material and when he feels like it go back to arc 6.

His way of speaking is a little hard to understand, but i got used to it, lewes also speaks in the same manner.

Zero, remember that blessing about reinhard being unable to be ambused? Well his spidey sense explains why, he has precog that lets him know about danger before it happens, makes sense.

Now i just wonder what explaination there is for that first attack always missing him and all following attack missing, i am guessing it's either going to be something like almighty thor's ability from index or some limited causality manipulating ability.

Dat spiderman reference tho ~

that blessing sound just too ridiculous i hope we get proper explanation , though this blessing also make the one above kinda pointless , seems tappei really just want to break rules with this character some times it doesn't evne make sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back