• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause the feat happened in an unknown time frame, it's vague, honestly besides city block level and multi-continent level i am not confident in any of the ratings, even city block level is vague imo, we are scaling a causal reinhard to basically everyone else, even if it was causal, shouldn't the attack be more potent than just city block level? Since it was an attack from reinhard, he was completely manhandling elsa, makes no sense she could survive his strongest attack. Entire fight with elsa is full of pis, she got her ass handed to her by celius who is reinhard level as well.

Also the other city block level feat with sphinx is also wrong, she didn't vaporize the ceiling, just destroyed it, only thing definte for city blokc level is rem with her magic, only legit feat we have there.

Currently we have thearesia at city block level anyway so she dosen't compare to reinhard.

I was asking about the High 6-C tier I know why we dropped the 6-B rating but where did the large island level come from?

The city rating is rather vague now I think about it, unless I missed something Reinhard is city level scaling from Regulus who has a statement of destroying many cites in the past right? but this line itself is vague and there no mention of time frame or how he destroy them

The whole fight with Elsa is BS and how she survived Rei-chan's attack is absurd considering someone like Garfile can cause enough damage for her to not heal fast enough

Many assumption we are making here, but who cares keep then like this for now

Wanking is better than downplaying ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

High 6-C was assuming puck froze up to fleur which is the nearest town to roswaal's mansion, cause puck froze towns in his world "ending" feat.

Pretty much, i don't think elsa should scale to a casual reinhard. Only thing definite about 8-B is rem's magic, all the other feats are like wall level to building level.

In general the scaling is a mess, none of the guys from the demi-human war which includes wilhelm should be hypersonic either, only wilhelm with power of love or whatever it's called scales to hypersonic due to beating thearesia, but even young wilhem without that is superior to old wihem who is supersonic+ via scaling, so young should be superonic+.

This is all due to the lack of translations that's it's such a mess.

If Lazy hunter and DT had hand in Re:Zeor most these characters won't even dream of going beyond tier 7 lmao

Tru

but man this thread is dead, Blanked is dead, Heinkel show once in ages and that guy who complains about harem all time doesn't even show up anymore to rant about my posts

feels lonely it's always me and Pegasus in the end....

ZERO7772 said:
Tru
but man this thread is dead, Blanked is dead, Heinkel show once in ages and that guy who complains about harem all time doesn't even show up anymore to rant about my posts

feels lonely it's always me and Pegasus in the end....
Thanos snaped his fingers.

From a new volume? Volume 16 came out 2 months ago so nothing new, you can find the images from there here.

Btw re zero was ranked top 3 in an official ln poll in japan.

Witches after tea party was translated.

And seems resurrected echidna has all the powers of the other witches, all the other witches are back too, echidna has their soul in her necklace and they talk with her.

I remember something like that was said, and since echidna is like the weakest witch that would bump all the others up.

Not gonna deal with that now though, planning a general re zero revision thread sometime in the future, waiting for reinhard vs cecilius to be done first, might even wait till all the extra stuff is translated, just the prologue from emili's side story, bond of ice has statements which would put puck level characters at city level.

Carmilla=echidna, minerva is "weaker" than echidna but that's just due to minerva not being able to harm leaving things, minevera is strong in terms of pure brute force, she just can't harm people directly.

Created that revision thread i was talking about doing before about downgradind elsa and co, and upgrading puck and co.

Would have included upgrading reinhard's speed but reinhard vs cecilus hasn't been fully translated yet, will do that at a later time.

Was that emilia's side story or the rem if stuff?

Zarestia from the if's if i remember right burned down a country cause she gave fire to humans, but that was a chain reaction sort of thing due to her winds spreading the fire.

If it's from emilia's side story, you must be referring to the bonds of ice, and the spirit would be melakura who was the previous great spirit of fire that puck beat, in which case bonds of ice isn't fully translated so idk.

You should wait for the Puck vs Melakuera fight. I'm reading the local translation so this GoogleT is going to be a mess, but they vaporized a massive lake(s) and the forest surrounding it in a single blow.

The battle of flame and ice, crimson and white, melancholy and pack, and the existence of the polarity finally comes to an end.

"Me, the coordinator Merakura"

"My name is Pack. Just by name, memorize and die. "

The two great spirits named each other, and at last the ceremony went to Emilia, and she opened her mouth.

"I am Emilia. An ordinary Emilia. ÔöÇÔöÇ I was born with that name, and I lived until I died in that name. I will not forget about you. "

Immediately after assert- ing, the army and the monger exert their strength at the same time,

The settlement, the northern lakes of the northern forest of Eriol, was without a trace.

Puck and Emilia no-selled that explosion even before he became the Great Fire Spirit. It's pretty impressive because Emilia too was unhurt.

Celestia's feat is notable because all the events happened there in a single night, and she did it by accident. Chaining her wind and fire technique together will allow her to replicate the feat if she is fighting seriously.

Celestia
Lastly have you read Volume 1? In it we get Reinhard's own POV chapter after Subaru faints where he states in retrospection that he made great effort to hold back his attack against Elsa to avoid damaging the city. Reinhard said he purposefully used only a fraction of his (fraction of no-Reid) power. It's the Yen Press version.

Only 40 pages of the raw of that fight are on the net unless you found more? If so i could link to someone who could translate it, albeit it will take a while since they are translating other stuff.

This is pretty impressive indeed though.

Celestia's feat is vague really, destroys seems to me to be she gave them fire, and wind, said fire spread and burned all their homes and whatnot down, not literally she blew up an entire country in one shot, 1 second, 1 attack. Would also rather the feat in question translated, and if it's from the if not sure if we should use what if stuff to scale from since it's non-canon, albeit i doubt tappei would change her backstory.

Volume 1 contradicts what you're saying actually:

""Even I get hurt when you say things like that, Subaru," replied Reinhard, the root cause of all of this destruction, with a weak smile as the gusts of wind blew his fiery red hair. After all of this, even Reinhard had beads of sweat formed on his cool-looking face, and in his hands… "I'm sorry for pushing you so hard. Rest well."

Reinhard sweating against fodder? Yea i don't think so, this wasn't causal.

- Reinhard literally said he was holding back his attack. Put into search "city block" word for word, it will bring you to what you want to find.

- We can still calculate the energy exerted because she's basically manipulating fire mana, and divide that by the hours it took or so. In any case this problem is also inherent with that city destruction quote. The city could have been put on fire that was then carried by the wind in the same way.

Or perhaps we can scale Celestia from Puck instead of Puck from Celestia later on; either way works.

- I believe it's from the BD sample about the Emilia side story. I'm pretty sure of it (at least the translation of it came from the Emilia side story discussion, about a historical event that happened a long time ago).

- It's easy to pirate booklets. Translating them is the hard part.

Where did he say that though, post the quote, cause he is clearly sweating from unleashing a supposed city block level attack which is dumb.

Knock yourself out with that calculation then.

The side story is bonds of ice, someone has started translating it but they haven't gotten that far.

Anyway go to the revision thread to argue there.

I think this ex novel has the wilhelm that was in his prime cause i remember seeing an image of wilhelm's wedding, here it is:

Re Zero Ex Novel 3 1

Wonder if wilhelm vs kurgan is going to be in this ex novel? Or that time wilhelm went to jail or the time he slayed a dragon.

Just knew he had 8 arms, expected him to look more human but he looks like a demon here, or like a hindu god.

Q: Between a serious blow from Thearesia and a nuclear bomb, which has more power? Also, is Thearesia good at skipping rope?

A: That's the nuke, just like you'd expect, it's the missile.

Close enough?

Is he saying her blow is equivalent to a nuke? That would just be like town level, he also said that cecilius is stronger than theresia but they are comparable,"Q: If Thearesia fought with Cecilus, who would win?

A: That's a very delicate question, isn't it. Thearesia has no experience with fighting with an equal and being pressured, so I think Thearesia would lose due to the difference in experience."

But he said reinhard one shots theresia, and base reinhard=cecilius so why doesn't he one shot? Thought cecilius took on base reinhard and forced him to use reid? This is weird, and the whale is town level too and she isn't =/= the whale though he implies it was due to her having to protect her comrades and not being at full power ie losing her sword saint blessing, so not that big a deal, full power thearesia could be >the whale, only thing weird is that cecilius doesn't one shot her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back