• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 11 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wind blew, right after I thought so.
A red spray was blown in front of the eyes and an idiotic sound of "eh?" Was made, and the body of Anastasia split up and down from the middle.

A large amount of blood was scattered on the white sand, and the cold air, hot guts and steam of the excrement were mixed, and a terrible stench was caught in the cavity.
The small intestines and large intestines of the pink, and the intestinal germs still faded, settled on the sand, and there it turned into an intestinal exposition utilizing the material of a girl.

"--Ah"

Looking at the scene, Subaru dropped his eyes in his hand.
There is Subaru and the body of Anastasia who just caught the right hand and hung with only the upper body. She opened her eyes wide and stared up at Subaru.
Behind it was a fallen lower body that had already fallen from the waist, and a foot like a doll was cramped and the incontinence was released due to muscle relaxation.

"AA AA AA--!?"

Subaru's throat screams in the state of fierce Anastasia.
I try to pull out the momentary arm, but the grip strength of the catching hand is not uncommon. Unable to solve, Subaru only swings anastasia half of the weight. The violent movement further bleeds more and more, and the field connecting the upper body and the lower body shakes back, and the body fluid spreads around and the bad smell spreads.

"Let go, let go!"

"No, I do not want to die ......!"

"You're already dead! You can not save it !?"

There is a clear cry of life beyond imagination, and Subaru replies by screaming.
The upper body and the lower body are separated, and the blood and the internal organs are overflowing. The one who has not died is wrong. Holding hands is also wrong. Everything is strange.

"Let go. Let go. - Let go."

"No, no! Leave it, do not leave it!"

"Now, let's just say ... elegance !?"

Anastasia, who was left with only his upper body, clung to his arm and ran into the shoulder of Subaru trying to throw it. Looking at Anastasia's left-handed sword, it seems that he will not miss it in Subaru's body.
A sharp blade clears the left shoulder of Subaru and makes a crack up to the clavicle beneath it, causing scarring pain and bleeding to scare Subaru.

"Goaaaaa -? This is stupid, garbage, I'll die like crazy !!"

"No, uh ..."

She grabs the face of Anastasia wildly and forcefully subdues her body. As she cried and cried, Subaru barely got away.
The body of the small Anastasia was originally halved and massive bleeding caused it to be as light as empty. It bounces over the sand and rolls into the puddle of self made.

It's machine translation.

Someone get a manual translation for it. :'(

4 chan 123 a is out The battle escalated entirely, spreading destruction across the luxurious mansion. Steel clashes against steel, shrieking metal comes with showers of sparks, the blows and slashes destroying the mundane life of the moonlit Roswaal Mansion. The windowpane shatters and the shards of glass scatter. Damage to the floor sends the carpet flying, while paintings hanging on the wall splinter to fragments. Woman: "Wonderful. You're excellent." Garfiel: "It don't make me happy to hear that from anyone 'cept Ram!!"

Tsundere garfiel

Now entirely inverted, the woman holds yet another knife in her other, left hand. This is her third omninous-looking kukri. Just how many is she hiding on her? The thin knife easily slips into the gap between the dagger and shields. The deadly blade does not even whistle through the air as it pressed forward, aiming to slice Garfiel's neck. Even if he transforms this second, the strike will hit the most lethal of spots. But Garfiel chooses a fiendish way to counter the blade. Woman: "Incredible." Garfiel: "—yhher prhahise ain't ghonher mhake me happy!"

More tsundere garfiel

Garfiel: "Pretty ******' good t'get away by losin' only an arm. Crap, m'mouth hurts." Woman: "...Huhu, thank you. Ahh... it hurts. It truly does. I feel alive." Garfiel: "Eh? Ain't just cuttin' others, yer like getting' cut yerself too? Now that ain't somethin' my amazin' self can understand. Not that I was thinkin' t'make understanding with yer at all."

So elsa is both a ****** and a *********

Garfiel: "Yer so unruffled that yer can overlook sis... ain't what's happenin' here." Woman: "Do I look like enough a cheater that I can stay unruffled when faced with such a wonderful partner? Right now, I am only for you. —Ahh, I can't bear it." Both radiant allure and blood-iron horror coexist in this grisly woman. She smiles. Bathed in her fiery, passionate gaze, Garfiel spreads his stance and stoops his body low. Garfiel: "Honestly, 's just ******' gross. M'rippin' yer apart, manglin' yer t'shreds." Woman: "I promise to extract your guts without hurting them too."

Garfiel x elsa is the true ship

Garfiel: "Y'****... 'm pretty sure I'm meant ter'v turned yer left arm useless." Elsa: "You're right. It hurt. But people's wounds do heal." Garfiel: "This's just goin' of my piddly knowledge, but when a mangled arm ******' heals we ain't talkin' about humans any more." Or really, it's transcending the category of 'living creature'. Garfiel may have his EARTHSOUL BLESSING, but he still needs several hours if he's going to make a shattered arm operable again. When on mana-rich earth, and doing everything he can to slack off. That she can heal during battle, and so quickly, is ridiculous. Subaru had told him beforehand that she doesn't die even when you kill her, and now Garfiel's speculation after hearing that feels legitimate.

Ok so elsa confirmed to have regen and garfiel as well but just low level. How are we going to make sense of this though, so if you kill her it just takes a little bit for her regen to kick in then i guess.

So re zero won 2 awards for the SUGOI JAPAN Award 2017 competition - an industry award that seeks to recognize excellence in manga, anime, light novels, and entertaining novels and re zero took the top spots in both the anime and light novel categories.

Also prologue:the hornless twins is out, and from it we learn oni's were the strongest demi-humans and were feared, and they can indeed take out 1000 soldiers like tappei said, by themselves. Also they have poor reproductive ability, yet rem had 2 kids, rem and subaru must have been going at it like rabbits in that if novel.

They have poor reproductive yet they kill the twins when they are born

these guys aksed for thier own demise didn't they ?

They were stupid, apparently they were really prideful, and only having one horn is a sign that an oni is incomplete, damaged, and it's better they kill the kids when they are born, than they grow up being defective, yea they asked for their demise.

Well you already know how much I like Rem... Official Rem ruined one of the most powerful character of the series probably another Reid...

Well ram with one horn wold probably be like base reid level or higher considering, ram with horn>regulus, sekhmet, puck, roswaal, so with two i think she would be reid level with reid (that's still weird to say reid with reid).

Ram is wasted potential.

Reid with Reid(seriously Tappei)

Ram kinda seems to be just that "support" character when it's necessary for the plot. Such a waste...

Indeed she is just a support character with no real relevance to the story, well not quite, she did help beat garfiel, still was ultimately subaru who did it, and there is the whole deal with roswaal, and then her wanting to wake up rem, yea thinking about it, she really is just a usable support character who is there when necessary. Characters like subaru and emilia are the main characters, whilee other characters like the royal selection candidates are important to the plot, then we have wilhelm who is basically a mc from the past as he has so much backstory. Ram isn't really relevant, i don't care though as i don't care much for ram.

Yeah, I simply don't like when authors waste potential of such good characters(and I watch FT so, imagine...) at the same time I hate even more when a random characters is given somewhat important role in the storie(guess who)

I am kinda afraid for Satella's character at this point,because he must not ruin her...

Satella isn't gonna be "ruined", she seems to have a really complex backstory, and an almost guaranteed tragic ending.

@Zero garfiel using the command right over the lewes i see, from volume 12?

If re zero has taught us anything, it's that the world loves to crap on subaru, whether he will allow anything is really not up to him to stop unless he is flugel and can save her or has some way by virtue of having rbd.

Only way i can see him saving her, is if he takes the witch gene out of her, therefore no witch of envy personality, but how the hell would he get the power to do that, probably would have to learn about witch genes cause we don't even know where it comes from, maybe he can make some device to extract it.

Even if all that happened though, there is still the issue of satella being the one to destroy the world and not the witch of envy... She is dangerous to let live.

World does crap on Subaru,but he does usually get what he wants... We just have to wait. Hopefully not too long.

Usually gets what he wants, yet couldn't save rem, one instance yes but a very big one which shows he won't always get what he wants, and i am pretty sure once rem wakes up she won't be the same. Just don't see a happy ending to this story despite the nonsense tappei says about it being a heart warming story. Also subaru losses something every time he uses the unseen hands, and we don't know what that thing is yet, for all we know subaru might turn evil at some point.

Subaru evil... Well with everything he went trough it would have sense.

Yeah heartwarming. There is nothing as heartwarming as being eaten by cute rabbits.

He would need to be pride and get a significant power up if he is going to be evil though, cause anyone relevant can take him out at this point.

Tappei is trolling when he says it's a heart warming story, this dude is a ****** that thinks of ways to hurt subaru while butchering meat.

Satella done too much f*cked things in the past to get happy ending , even if he get rid of the witch gene somehow and witch of envy gone she can't live normally , everyone around the world hate her

like they says : death is salvation for some

she will die in the end

Imagine Satella threatens to destroy the world and kill Emilia and everyone he loves if he doesn't become her husband or something and for that he also pretends to be evil... Random story,but just to say he doesn't need a power up of his own.

Being immortal and all and having a psychotic personality intent on destroying everyone and everything while also obsessed with the person you love and objectifying them, really is torture, satella simply wants to be freed from that, the only way is to kill her, people aren't just gonna let slide that she destroyed half the world, she can't live in society even if subaru saves her.

Bring her back to his world? That actually would work, would mean leaving everyone back in the re zero world though probably as i doubt if it happens he could take them with him so would be a sad ending even if he saves satella, having to leave everyone he loves behind.

WilliamShadow said:
She could live in his world thou... But for now that's enough assumptions.
Oh i don't dislike the idea really 0_0

but subaru will be thrown back at his world without any waifu , deal with it ~

Usually a summoner uses their own energy to keep the summoned person in their own realm... So I thought for 3 options:

First: assuming that if Satella dies and Subaru is immediately teleported back to his world, she could sacrifice her life in order to keep him here (fantasy world)permanently. On that way she is free of her cursed life, she did something beautiful for the person she loves and Subaru has his happy ending.

Second: she simply exchanges her powers and her presence in that world with Subaru while she goes to his.(happy ending again)

Third: copy of "zero no tsukaima" Subaru and Emilia get married and they go back to live in his world and she gets to meet his parents and he does this because he misses his family. This wouldn't be a big problem for Emilia since her family is dead. (Kinda sad ending since Satella dies for whatever reason and Subaru and Emilia leave their friends)

I don't get your first option you mean she will sacrifice her life to keep him the real world ? what the f*cking point ? subaru throwing back into his world is worse than staying in fantsy world

The one where he gets to stay in the fantasy world and makes satella one of his waifu's of course ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I don't know really, don't think i would like too much for him alone or with satellla to go back to the real world leaving everyone behind, i still think satella has to die.

Zero first options is she uses all of her life energy to keep him in the current world with Emilia...I got confused writing.

I also think 3th option is kinda the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back