• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 10 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lies. There is no way Heinkel isn't a Heinkel fan okay? Let me have this plz.

If Regulus can't hit them then what is the point? It's only a matter of time before he dies resulting in his loss. If they can stalemate with Regulus then they are stronger than all the archbishops anyways.

Who's the kid with the dog headgear by Elsa's smoking hot behind? And are they some sort of Batman and Robin duo or something?

Oh, and the second pic. Is that loli-er Ram in an oversized coat or something?

The girl appeard in arc 2 of the anime

And are they some sort of Batman and Robin duo or something?

Yeah pretty much

Oh, and the second pic. Is that loli-er Ram in an oversized coat or something?

witch of lust , her outfit is the less lewd between all the witches

The girl appeard in arc 2 of the anime

I see. Is she one of the towns people? The one with the dog perhaps?

Yeah pretty much

Oh. Hot damn.

witch of lust , her outfit is the less lewd between all the witches

What do you mean? Her blank stare is plenty enticing and that her fingers are bare for all the world to see is way erotic.

Elsa and meli for the cover huh, well guess we can't have all the witches, now the wait continues for sekhmets design.

@Heinkel 6.6 tons, nice.

Chapter 28 is up and julius got the subaru treatment ge gave to subaru in arc 3 literally , end scene is subaru screaming his name after reid sends him flying and reid telling him he's not worth of anything

Tappei is really pumping out these chapters, when are we getting that echidna backstory though, we have all the other witches except her and satella of course.

Shaula getting some love finally, 4 chan chapter 116 is out, another garfiel chapter. Wonder if it's ram vs roswaal next or the whole emilia pandora stuff, i just want to get to the mansion already.

@Heinkel post that calc in the evaluation thread so we can get it accepted.

Heinkel request :

Aiming at his smile, immediately after Emilia raised her voice - in the wildly dancing field of blue-white light, a succession of cracking noises split the air, and weapons of ice formed.

There were swords, there were spears, there were axes, there were halberds, there were bows, in unlimited numbers.

Ice Brand Arts - Icicle Line... using Emilia's enormous magical power, a limited area of absolute destruction, an incredible spell that Subaru suggested, now began.

part 2:

Moving her slender, lithe body gracefully, Emilia's silver hair fluttered behind her as she drove straight in. When she raised her arms, a long, two-handed battleaxe appeared in her hands.

Emilia spun in a magnificent forward roll, striking at the man from directly overhead.

"Kaka!" (Note: Emilia's shouts, here and after, are perhaps based on kendo shouting; I've just transcribed them as-is, as they have no meaning that I know of.)

In the face of the frozen battle axe's strike, the man calmly raised his chopsticks, moving them into the line of attack. The falling axe's path was faintly altered, and the alteration gradually increased as the axe's downward motion towards him continued, so that it skimmed by his sleeve as it passed him, finally slicing into the floor.

The shock of the impact was accompanied by a blast, as the ice axe, unable to withstand the force it had applied, shattered into fragments. However, Emilia immediately released the axe, grabbed a halberd that appeared from behind her, spun her body and began the next attack.

"Ei! Ya! Torya! Urya! Uryaurya! Uya!"

The halberd's strike, the flash of twin blades, the slash of a longsword, the sudden draw of a katana, the speed-of-sound attack of a whip, the striking power of an axe, every one of all of these attacks were easily blocked by the man.

Of course, Emilia's technique was not lacking.

Emilia's physical skills were high, and the Ice Blade Arts that combined her enormous magical power and combat skill could be said to be, even if Subaru was to say it himself, a combat technique that made perfect use of Emilia's abilities.

part 3:

Holding twin swords in both hands, Emilia unleashed a slashing attack at the man's neck from both sides.

The man very easily avoided that by lowering his head, and Emilia let the twin swords go.

But, she immediately produced two more in her hands, and started another attack using the motion of her arms as she uncrossed them - this time, the man splendidly avoided it by leaning backwards, nearly parallel with the floor.

Thank you again, Zero. What would I do without you?

So it was a whip that went supersonic. Though, that's what whips do normally.

Anyways, it's good to know that Emilia can use Unlimited Blade Works as well : P

A rem and ram sidestory is out, also a betelguese q&a

Q: Sloth is dead, then. However, amongst we archbishops, he was the weakest… Is it that sort of feeling?

A: More or less that feeling, but the archbishops don't see each other as friends in the first place, so even though Betelgeuse died, only one of them was sad. The rest were just picking their noses.

Nobody cares about sloth cha

Q: It sounds like Mr. Betelgeuse doesn't have sexual desires, but even without desires, does he have curiosity and the five senses?

A: He does have the five senses, so you can confirm that he has a sense of touch. He loves to crush bones, tear flesh, and take lives. Anything besides his love for the witch is a trivial matter, so his curiosity about the business of life is zero.

Just a ******

Q: If you have skill with Sloth's ability, could you annihilate an enemy without taking a step, and live a life of depravity?

A: Betelgeuse's authority is the 'Unseen Hand', but if the gene of Sloth adapted to a different person, it would produce a different ability. In Mr. Bete's case, he didn't use the Unseen Hand much and moved around quite a bit on his own. He made his own tea, and things like that. He did his own cleaning, too.

Sloth chan did his own cleaning? Ok the

Q: Arc 4 showed us a new side to Betelgeuse, but honestly, were you expecting him to become so popular during arc 3? Or, like Rem, was he a character that improved his status as you thought about him?

A: I didn't expect him to become popular, but he was going to have a complex background from the start, so things are going as planned. Not like Rem!

Cool, when is that regulus q&a coming, more so interested in that

You probably love everyone who likes regulus lol, regulus is my fav archbishop, certaintly the most interesting with his personality and power.

Don't want that, for one all the bishops are completely insane, there are already 5 of them and the only girls are capella and sirius, sirius is obsessed with betelguese and capella really is off her rockers, capella can shapeshift so who knows if he/she was originally male or female, plus she has killed and transmuted so many ppl so that love can't happen, subaru already has enough girls around him, he doesn't need anymore, especially an insane one, he has satella for that.

Capella is th Archbishop of Lust though. Maybe she can just seduce Subaru into loving her.

Emilia then turns full yandere and becomes Envy herself. What a perfect plot!

Sirius is the one that can manipulate emotions though, capella just has transmutation, shapeshiting, regen and deadly dragon blood, so don't really see how she could seduce subaru, i don't want anymore girls around him, he already has enough, capella seems to have something to do with the royal family anyway no need for an unnecessary plotline.

Subaru already has a crazy yandere after him, i think that's enough of that lol.

Emilia doesn't have anyone beside Rem to be jealous of , it's already hinted in arc 6 he lean more toward Rem , so you don't need another girl in the harem to make emili feel jealous and turn satella make planet feat " i know this what you're after heinkel"

I think we can already give Satella 'Likely Planet level' due to Minerva's statement during Echidna's parallel world discussion. We've also seen what her Shadow can do through Emilia.

I think likely higher is fine for the moment, all that was said was that if flugel didn't form the covenent with the dragon satella would have consumed the world, now she had probably already consumed half the world already so if flugel didn't show up the other half would be gone as well, not exactly in one shot, or maybe reid showed up at stopped it at half? Who knows either way, satella/reinhard ap upgrades should just be left alone until we see them in action or some good statements, they haven't even done anything yet.

4 chan chapter 117 and TC chapter 19 is out.

And so Emilia raises her arm, jabbing her finger toward the heavens.
The same way that Natsuki Subaru did when stating the audacious, when stimulating his courage.
Emilia: "My name is just Emilia. Born in Elior Forest, the Witch of Glaciation."

Cringe worthy, wonder what shadiness roswaal is gona pull next chapter, or will we finally see the pandora stuff.

Well at least we are at the good stuff now and only like what 15 chapters? away from arc 5, though you said you didn't like arc 5 so might not mean much to you.

She comes forward, this single girl. This character standing beside Regulus as he looks down at Emilia, Juice, and Fortuna, is a girl so beautiful that all who see her would tremble. Her long, platinum hair gleams sweetly as if sunlight given form, flowing to her slender neck and streaming down her back. Long eyelashes border her eyes, their shade so deep a blue that they seem to entrap the world, her looks so overwhelmingly attractive that even a god would hesitate to touch her fingers, with all her perfect pulchritude. Her petite frame is adorable enough that even having the wind cradle her appears dangerous. What garbs her is merely a single white cloth, the atmosphere suggesting that world would permit nothing else to touch her skin. The presence she holds is not that of an ordinary person, and her appearance is not what an ordinary person would have. Her voice possesses an almost magical allure, binding the minds and bodies of those who hear it, nobody present here capable of saying anything any more.

This is a ridiculous description for pandora

Fortuna: "PANDORAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" With young Emilia protected behind her, Fortuna thrusts out her arms to generate a blue magic circle before her. Icicles materialize with overwhelming momentum, their aim set directly on Pandora. Pandora: "Goodness." Fortuna: "Be impaled, and apologize to my brother and the rest!!" Pandora casually puts her hand to her mouth. Fortuna strikes. Each of the icicles is large an adult's arm, and their number is near to twenty. They form at speeds fast enough to be continuous, shooting one after another—spearing into the astonished girl and exploding into white vapour.

Pandora responsible for emilia's parents deaths? Just how much things is she responsible for? Serious she is the main villain in this story.

Following the motion of her arms as she swings them down, a ball of ice massive enough to decimate the forest trees plummets down from above. Its aim is true as it slams into the spot where Pandora was, white demise drilling itself into the forest ground, marking the grave. Not even the older Emilia has anything she can say about Fortuna's overwhelming magical prowess. Even supposing that Emilia had Puck's help, like hell she would handle magic that proficiently. She had never made low estimations of her mother, but learning that her strength was greater than what she remembered makes her shiver.

So fortuna>emilia, good to know.

Regulus: "Well said. Not that I could give less of a care about the founder of the Witch Cult, but how wonderfully said, when it was some smidgen of past contributions that landed you in the seat you're occupying. How can you possibly believe that you have any hope of beating me, properly chosen into my seat as I am?"

Juice founded the witch cult? Interesting, and he also knew flugel

Just 40 more messages zero. Pandora is seriously the main villain though, all satella did was destroy half the world while pandora is sneakily in the background manipulating the witch cult, killing emilia's parents and killing thearesia.

Who is the great fan boy that wrote Reinhard is stronger than Satella without proof? And it's funny how it's written he simply can't kill her even thou that means she wins since she can kill him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back