• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 10 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hala The archbishops aren't weak, just no where close reinhard level as he is the strongest in the series, but compared to everyone else they are op.

@Zero Agreed, reinhard is the strongest, he just can't kill satella.

Satella isn't even villain ish in the first place. I can't be the only one who is thinking that the villains are really weaker than the good/neutral side. I don't understand the author, why would he constantly adds characters that can easily deal with the archbishops? First Reinhard then Shaula then Puck and Beatrice (if you think about it), like what's the point?

That being said, I'm pretty sure that Shaula is as strong as an archbishop not stronger than them all since I heard that in an interview. I can't see her winning against Sirius/Capella due to affinity.

Puck and beatrice could lose to archbishops, neither can beat regulus, killing sirius means they die as well, and capella could probably survive cause of regen and she could turn them into flies.

I don't think satella is the final villain anyway, it's pandora and she is definetly going to be op after getting whatever is in that seal seeing as she can already reality warp.

Celestial Pegasus @Zero Agreed, reinhard is the strongest, he just can't kill satella.

But Satella should be able to kill him sooner or later? Means she is the strongest since hax counts in strength.

Reinhard has a lot of hax resistance so her hax won't work on him, plus he is hinted to be able to revive infinetly, yea....

Only hinted thou. Man, I wish we actually get to see that battle,but Reiny-boy will get nerfed so, just a hope left.

Plus even lower effect hax still has some effect.

Could lose but the main verdict is winning, both can beat Regulus. If Regulus's power is about dimensions then the expert on yin magic who is using dimensions to fight (Beatrice) can win against him and the author mentioned that short distance means that Regulus would lose to Puck. Beatrice won't die to Sirius if she figure out her weakness, since she can just use dimensions shiz to live, same goes for Shaula. Puck is the only one who would lose to Sirius but then again they gave her the stupid singing trick so I can't take her authority seriously. I'm pretty sure that if Al managed to fight against Capella without turning to a fly then it's the same for Shaula/Puck/Beatrice.

Like the fact that it's implied that Shaula can insta kill Regulus is just so undermining to arc 5 I can't even. It's undermining to the threat of the witch cult in general and it's stupid, there is no need to keep adding overpowered characters that can insta kill archbishops. It's just frustrating.

Pandora seems to be op but 1 or 2 villains can't be compared to the herd of op good guys/neutrals.

How is he gonna get nerfed is the question though? He is complete bs at the moment, a cheat character, even without his blessing though he would be pretty op just couldn't handle people with hax.

he isn't as powerful without his blessings so that a hint , he will lost at some points he won't be as OP he won't be able to handel people like satella\shaula\regulus etc

If reinhard gets nerfed though who the hell is going to handle pandora who can reality warp? Guessing satella is gonna help, along with the dragon and sage wherever he is.

I'm betting that it will turn out that Pandora does have big flaws in her authority much like Regulus and would be beaten by Emilia since it was foreshadowed.

Hmm would prefer that even if emilia finds out pandora's weakness she is so op that emilia or someone has to sacrifice themselves to win.

I'm really feeling for the Elsa fans, Regulus is fogotten by the japanese fandom at this point. Petelgeuse's popularity is still going strong tho.

So any predictions for the new chapter? Julius losing yet again is my bet~

I can't believe I just noticed but...HEINKEL IS A FELLOW HEINKEL FAN! yasssss finally someone recognized the cuteness of Heinkel! He is definitely best Astrea <3

That's really mean little bro. I wouldn't die with Regulus, I would rather save him and survive together.

Heinkel is my son so don't get the wrong idea~ My precious beautiful son <3

When you're too dense it's not even funny , even subaru told her "wtf he touched your boobs at least make some kind of reaction "

We got the titles for the 4 guys who managed to make Reinhard draw Reid. Cecilus/Crazed Prince of Gusteko/"Admirer" Halibel of Kararagi and lastly Sword Saint Thearesia. (Thearesia was out of respect probs so she shouldn't be counted)

Look at all these new good/neutral guys that are stronger than all the archbishops lolololol

Who the hell is halibel? Another sidestory that we need again it seems.

Also those guys can probably still stalemate to regulus, unless they have hax, dc isn't doing anything but regulus probably can't hit them.

Also pretty sure heinkel doesn't like heinkel, i remember him saying he pick that name cause he knew no one else would lol.

Hey Zero. This feat is for Emilia, when she is fighting melee combat with her ice battleaxe.

Part 1

ÒüØÒü«þöÀÒü«þ¼æÒü┐ÒéÆþø«µÄøÒüæÒÇüÒé¿ÒâƒÒâ¬ÒéóÒüîÕú░Òü½ÕèøÒéÆÞ¥╝ÒéüÒüƒþø┤Õ¥î――ÚØÆþÖ¢ÒüäÕàëÒü«õ╣▒Þê×ÒüÖÒéïÒâòÒéúÒâ╝Òâ½ÒâëÒü½ÒÇüÕñºµ░ùÒü«Òü▓Òü│Õë▓ÒéîÒéïÚƒ│ÒüîÚÇúÚÄûÒüùÒÇüµ¼íÒÇàÒü½µ░ÀÒü«µ¡ªÕÖ¿ÒüîÕ¢óµêÉÒüòÒéîÒéïÒÇé

ÕëúÒüîÒüéÒéèÒÇüµºìÒüîÒüéÒéèÒÇüµûºÒüîÒüéÒéèÒÇüþƒøÒüîÒüéÒéèÒÇüþƒóÒüîÒüéÒéèÒÇüþäíµò░Òü«µ¡ªÕÖ¿ÒüîÒüéÒéïÒÇé

ÒéóÒéñÒé╣ÒâûÒâ®Òâ│ÒâëÒéóÒâ╝ÒâäÒÇüÒéóÒéñÒéÀÒé»Òâ½Òâ®ÒéñÒâ│――Òé¿ÒâƒÒâ¬ÒéóÒü«Þå¿ÕñºÒü¬Ú¡öÕèøÒéÆõ¢┐ÒüúÒüƒÒÇüÚÖÉÕ«ÜþÜäÒü¬þÁÂÕ»¥þá┤Õúèþ®║ÚûôÒÇüÒé╣ÒâÉÒâ½Òü«ÞÇâµíêÒüùÒüƒþÁµèÇÒüîõ╗èÒÇüþÖ║ÕïòÒüÖÒéïÒÇé

Part 2

þ┤░ÒüÅÒÇüÒüùÒü¬ÒéäÒüïÒü¬Þéëõ¢ôÒéÆÞ║ìÒéëÒüøÒÇüÚèÇÚ½¬ÒéÆÒü¬Òü│ÒüïÒüøÒéïÒé¿ÒâƒÒâ¬ÒéóÒüîþ£ƒÒüúþø┤ÒüÉÚúøÒü│Þ¥╝ÒéÇÒÇé µî»Òéèõ©èÒüÆÒéïõ©íÞàòÒÇüÒüØÒü«µÄîÒü½þöƒÒüÿÒéïÒü«Òü»õ©íµëïÒüºµî»ÒéïÒüåÚòÀÕñºÒü¬µêªµûºÒüá

ÒüØÒéîÒéÆÒÇüÒé¿ÒâƒÒâ¬ÒéóÒü»Þ▒¬Õ┐½Òü½õ¢ôÒéÆþ©ªÕø×Þ╗óÒüòÒüøÒÇüþ£ƒõ©èÒüïÒéëþöÀÒü©þø«µÄøÒüæÕÅ®ÒüìÒüñÒüæÒéïÒÇé

ÒÇîÒüïÒüïÒüú´╝üÒÇì

ÒüØÒü«µ░ÀÒü«µêªµûºÒü«õ©ÇµÆâÒü½ÒÇüþöÀÒü»µàîÒüªÒüÜÒü½þ«©ÒéÆÞÀ│Òü¡õ©èÒüÆÒÇüÕ░äþÀÜõ©èÒü½Õë▓ÒéèÞ¥╝Òü¥ÒüøÒüƒÒÇéþ£ƒÒüúþø┤ÒüÉÒü½ÞÉ¢ÒüíÒéïµûºµÆâÒÇüÒüØÒü«Þ╗îÚüôÒüîþ«©ÒüºÒü╗ÒéôÒü«Õ¥«ÒüïÒü½ÚÇ©ÒéëÒüòÒéîÒÇüÒüØÒü«Òé║Òâ¼Òü»þöÀÒü©Òü¿ÕÉæÒüïÒüúÒüªÞÉ¢ÒüíÒéïµÁüÒéîÒü«õ©¡ÒüºÕ¥ÉÒÇàÒü½ÕñºÒüìÒüÅÒü¬ÒéèÒÇüÒüñÒüäÒü½Òü»þöÀÒü«þØǵÁüÒüùÒü«ÞóûÒéƵÄáÒéüÒéïÒéêÒüåÒü½ÒüùÒüªÕñûÒéîÒÇüÕ║èÒü½þ¬üÒüìÕê║ÒüòÒéïÒÇé

µ┐ÇÒüùÒüäÞíصÆâÒü¿Õà▒Òü½þêåÚó¿ÒüîÕÉ╣ÒüìÞìÆÒéîÒÇüÞç¬ÒéëÒü«Õ¿üÕèøÒü½ÞÇÉÒüêÒüïÒü¡Òüƒµ░ÀÒü«µêªµûºÒüîµá╣µ£¼ÒüïÒéëµ£¿þ½»Õ¥«ÕíÁÒü½þáòÒüæµòúÒéïÒÇéÒüáÒüîÒÇüþ×¼µÖéÒü½Òé¿ÒâƒÒâ¬ÒéóÒü»ÒüØÒü«µûºÒéƵëïµö¥ÒüùÒÇüÕ¥îµû╣ÒüïÒéëÕ░äÕç║ÒüòÒéîÒéïþƒøÒéÆÕѬÒüåÒéêÒüåÒü½µëïÒü½ÕÅûÒéïÒü¿ÒÇüÞ║½ÒéÆÕø×ÒüùÒüªµ¼íÒü¬Òéïµö╗µÆâÒéÆÚûïÕºïÒüùÒüƒÒÇé

ÒÇîÒüêÒüä´╝ü Òéä´╝ü Òü¿ÒéèÒéâ´╝ü ÒüåÒéèÒéâ´╝ü ÒüåÒéèÒéâÒüåÒéèÒéâ´╝ü ÒüåÒéäÒüü´╝üÒÇì

þƒøÒü«õ©ÇµÆâÒüîÒÇüÕÅîÕëúÒü«õ©ÇÚûâÒüîÒÇüÚòÀÕëúÒü«µû¼µÆâÒüîÒÇüÕêÇÒü«Õ▒àÕÉêÒüîÒÇüÚסÒü«Úƒ│ÚǃÒüîÒÇüµûºÒü«µëôµÆâÕèøÒüîÒÇüÕÅ®ÒüìÞ¥╝Òü¥ÒéîÒéïÒüéÒéèÒü¿ÒüéÒéëÒéåÒéïµö╗µÆâÒüîÒÇüþöÀÒü«ÕëìÒü½Òü»Õ«╣µÿôÒüÅÚÿ▓ÒüîÒéîÒéïÒÇé

þäíÞ½ûÒÇüÒé¿ÒâƒÒâ¬ÒéóÒü«µèÇÞíôÒüîõ¢ÄÒüäÒéÅÒüæÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüäÒÇé

Òé¿ÒâƒÒâ¬ÒéóÒü«Þ║½õ¢ôÞâ¢ÕèøÒü»Ú½ÿÒüÅÒÇüÕ¢╝ÕÑ│Òü«ÞĽÕñºÒü¬Ú¡öÕèøÒü¿µá╝ÚùÿÞâ¢ÕèøÒéÆÕÉêÒéÅÒüøÒüƒÒéóÒéñÒé╣ÒâûÒâ®Òâ│ÒâëÒéóÒâ╝ÒâäÒü»ÒÇüÞÇâµíêÒüùÒüƒÒé╣ÒâÉÒâ½ÒüîÞ¿ÇÒüåÒü«ÒééÒü¬ÒéôÒüáÒüîÒÇüÒé¿ÒâƒÒâ¬ÒéóÒü«Þâ¢ÕèøÒéÆÕìüÕà¿Òü½þöƒÒüïÒüùÒüƒµêªÚùÿµèǵ│òÒü¿µû¡Þ¿ÇÒüºÒüìÒéïÒÇé

Part 3

Òé¿ÒâƒÒâ¬ÒéóÒü«õ©íÞàòÒüîÕÅîÕëúÒéƵÄ┤Òü┐ÒÇüÕÀªÕÅ│ÒüïÒéëþöÀÒü«ÚªûÒéƵîƒÒéÇÒéêÒüåÒü½µû¼µÆâÒéƵö¥ÒüúÒüƒÒÇé

ÒüØÒéîÒéÆþöÀÒü»ÚªûÒéÆõ©ïÒüÆÒüªµÿôÒÇàÒü¿Õø×Úü┐ÒÇüÒé¿ÒâƒÒâ¬ÒéóÒü«õ©íµëïÒüïÒéëÕÅîÕëúÒüîÒüÖÒüúÒü¢µè£ÒüæÒéïÒÇé

ÒüîÒÇüÒé¿ÒâƒÒâ¬ÒéóÒü»Õì│Õ║ºÒü½ÕêÑÒü«ÕÅîÕëúÒéƵÄîÒü«õ©¡Òü½þöƒµêÉÒüùÒÇüõ║ñÕÀ«ÒüùÒüƒÞàòÒéÆÚûïÒüÅÞªüÚáÿÒüºÞ┐¢µÆâ――õ╗èÕ║ªÒü»þöÀÒü»ÒüØÒéîÒéÆÞ▒¬Õ┐½Òü½ÒÇüÕ║èÒü¿Õ╣│ÞíîÒü½Òü¬ÒéïÒéêÒüåÒü¬Õº┐ÕïóÒüºÒü«ÒüæÕÅìÒéïÒéêÒüåÒü½Úü┐ÒüæÒüƒÒÇé

I have a quote here that says Emilia is supersonic with melee weapons. Do you think you can still get this translated?

Thank you very much! And take your time.

Well emilia is already supersonic+ so wouldn't be much of an upgrade.

Zero won't be up for another 3 or so hours though.

Well those use indirect power-scaling, so I still want a direct feat attributed to Emilia herself for referencing in another site. I don't want to go through explaining Elsa calc every time I discuss Emilia, if I can just get that one sentence translated (if possible). Also Elsa is already dead so we don't get to discuss her often in later Arc discussions.

Ok then, since reid kicked at a spot in the air that shouldn't be there or something like that, i think he should have pseudo flight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back