• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 10 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Reid is described to be as handsome as Reinhard. Maybe the beautiful gene came from another family and the astrea family are all ugly~

It bothers me that Reid is wearing a kimono, I always imagined him as this "Knight" not "Samurai"

@William i prefer Crusch overall but if you go by body then it's Priscilla

@Hala he's half smaurai half pirate

well I was asking about body in fact (and i agree with that reasoning)

Prisicla:3

Crusch:1

Well p, I think Heinkel is the only one left to vote,since no one else follows this thread.

So, we might as well say Priscila wins the title of the current sexiest girl in Re:Zero, or you have another contestant to propose.

And Reid looks OP.

WilliamShadow said:
well I was asking about body in fact (and i agree with that reasoning)
Prisicla:3

Crusch:1

Well p, I think Heinkel is the only one left to vote,since no one else follows this thread.

So, we might as well say Priscila wins the title of the current sexiest girl in Re:Zero, or you have another contestant to propose.

And Reid looks OP.

He look like Garfiel with red long hair

^No one said it's have the same strength and julius is nerfed anyway he doesn't have his spirits , i am putting my money on julius still

Well it is just an illusion, so yea probably not as strong as the real reid, even if julius was at full power though it would mean nothing to the real reid, dudes a monster.

From shaula story he seems the type who mess around so dunno how it will goes , i wonder how this all this reid vs julius came

according to some anon on 4chan the second trial is to challenge reid

This trial has no time limitation, no challenger limitation and you can challenge it as many times as you want < so they may challenge him several times

we still don't know why julius was the one who gone for it , emilia would had better chance

after this trial only 1st floor remain for them to clear the tower

So reid is a womanizer, from the re zero wiki:

"Reid is shown to have a simple personality, as Subaru was easily able to imitate his method of speech, and tends to speak in short sentences, frequently ending them with you (Òé¬ÒâíÒé¿ omee). However, he has no interest in titles, stating that he was himself, and others were themselves. He is also lustful, mentioning that he would've had Emilia in bed if he was still alive, and asked Subaru to trade places when he noticed an unconscious Shaula around his waist, asking him if he was having hot women serve him as a meat blanket."

Wait we have info on cecilus besides being the strongest of the 9 generals and forcing reinhard to use reid?

Oh didn't know that, seems op guys usually are womanizers, except reinhard of course cause he is perfect and has to be helping the world rather than being lusty.

Also we got sekmet's backstory, she is pretty messed up in the head.

"Before she was born, Sekhmet's clan expected things from her, wanting to bring back their founder known as God. However, after she was born, she disappointed them, causing them to hold her in disdain and abandon her as punishment. Many years later, upon hearing of a wild woman in the mountains, men came and captured her, taking her down to the city. While there, she gained knowledge, a way of life, and emotions. Eventually, not understanding at the time that what she felt was gratitude and obligation, she snapped the necks of the men in the place she lived in and left. Returning to her homeland, she proceeded to kill her entire clan, not understanding at the time that what she felt was hatred and a desire for revenge. She then returned back to her previous home to give the men she killed a proper burial, and once she was alone, she felt a peace of mind, which she felt happiness about."

So going from emotionless to not understanding emotions and killing people to understanding emotions and then i am guessing getting the witch genes and not giving a damn about anything.

Sehkmet is born to a family and race which have pulled some serious shit to try and fulfill their wish, the second coming of their glorious and honourable ancestors, who were called gods. Sehkmet's birth betrays this wish (she wasn't what they were looking for I suppose) and they abandon her out in the wild in disgust. She manages to scrape by by living in the wild like an animal. Eventually some men hear about her and go to kill her, but she's hot and they take her home to their village instead. The implication is they keep her in bed and treat her as a kind of courtesan (over this period she starts picking up language and knowledge and etc) She kills the men, then goes back to her hometown and slaughters everyone there. She goes back to the men's village where she settles down in peace and quiet, not having to think about anything or do anything.

^

This is really edgy stuff i have to say

So Reid kept shit talking about the people and subaru wanted to have serious and he told them he don't give a shit and if they want to make him talk with them they should move him from his spot , julius step up but reid beat him up and throw him to the side saying he is annoying , next time serious julius vs reid < or reid schooling him xD

lol it's the same when rei-chan fought garfiel without even moving from his place

This is the most hardcore backstory from any of the witches, sekhmet is apparently from the giants and cause she wasn't born a giant they left her in the wild, and yea she was also a prostitute... And then that whole murdering everyone bit, yep it's settled sekhmet is my fav witch.

There's this part where Subaru thinks that although the trials are using knowledge from his world. he might be screwed if the topic is something he doesn't know like ÒâëÒéñÒâäÒü«µ¡┤ÕÅ▓ (German history).

^

It's like everything setup for him , the puzzles not just from this world it's about things he like\knows about

4 chan chapter 115 is out.

The instant they establish communication, Garfiel is expelled from the soft touch as his head falls to the ground. He hadn't been expecting a kind reaction, but this kind of coldness does hurt. And especially so when his pride is already wounded, and his crush is the one being icy. He rubs his head and gazes bitterly at Ram. She sits on the grass with her legs folded, patting at the spot where Garfiel's head had been resting, her thighs. She responds to Garfiel's gaze with a displeased "What?". Garfiel: "Ain't nothin'... Same 's always, yer a lady who ain't got a scrap'v kindness." Ram: "When the moment requires kindness and the recipient merits kindness, then of course I'll be kind. That I'm not being so now means that this isn't one of those moments." Garfiel: "...My amazin' self got that merit?"

Seriously ram should have left roswaal for garfiel in this arc

Garfiel: "Thinkin' back... yer the one who gave me this injury." Ram: "—. I had to act frantically to settle your shenanigans. Do you think I did something as drastic as knock your face into the stone because I wanted to?" Garfiel: "Feels same 's t'day when yer were beatin' me down, that yer were smilin' like crazy..." Ram: "My life isn't unlimited. When it's merely doing something that I'm reluctant to do, it's profitable that I smile and convince myself it's enjoyable. Desperate measures." Garfiel: "How 'bout thinkin'v th'mental scars that leaves f'r th'guy who gets his head cracked open, oi!"

Oni's love beating the crap out of ppl

Ram: "You lost. You have lost. Then act like the loser you are and heed the commands of the victor. How wretched must you be in presence of a woman you like, flaunting your inane and girlish temperament as a sore loser, before you will be satisfied, Garf? Your flagellation of others becomes flagellation of yourself the moment that you lose, all you have changed is the aim of your braying, idiotic."

Savage

Serious ramxgarfiel is the true otp, screw that roswaal ship

Ram x Roswaal is worst ship tappei need to realize it's complete bullshit , but what can you do tappei love one sided love "i bet he sufferd one "

subaru is the only who get the girl(s) he want

Tappei is obsessed with obsessions, it's seriously not healthy, he must have indeed had an experience like that before.

Say about reid, you think he is all about the hax resistance like reinhard or is hax himself? Seeing as reinhard can't kill regulus cause of his bs ability while reid can, i am thinking he is all about the hax, killing regulus requires cutting through dimensions and reid can do that.

it's matter of ability Regulus had the most troublesome ability for reinhard while shaula can one shout him even though she weaker than rei-chan

i would assume reid will would been the same , like you always says he is slightly weaker version of reinhard , i don't see him having something reinhard doesn't have

Honstely reinahrd should used reid againts regulus

Reinhard is weird though in that he can't use magic and has no affinty to use spirits so all he does is absorb mana and use energy blast and has a bunch of bs resistance, we don't know if that was the case with reid, being able to behead regulus while reinhard can't i think just proves he has hax unlike reinhard.

Reid only grants matter manipulation from what litte we know at the moment even if reinhard drew it he couldn't hurt regulus, unless reid can cut through anything or something like that and cut through space and dimensions, which i wouldn't be surprised but still makes no sense to say reinhard would have the longest fight with regulus while reid can behead him, we need more info.

Regulus can fight reinhard the longest and stuff , the whole not using reid in the fight doesn't make sense , if you can't hurt regulus because of his hax why not using your sword ? we're not even sure what reid grant hi beside extra DC power

better to wait until next chapter we see what reid can do

It really does make no sense why reinhard didn't use reid on regulus, but it's weird tappei would say reinhard would have trouble with regulus, while reid can behead him.

this info was around the same time when he gave his "top 5 " list which didn't include "reid , dragon , shaula " thats why i said it's outdated if i am not mistaking

funny enough reianhrd had the hardest time againts Cecilus he's the only one who "forced" him to draw reid because he couldn't beat him in base , he was messing around when he used it againts puck and his grandmother and regulus couldn't get clean hit on reianhrd

but again "longest" doesn't mean "the hardest" , you forgot shaula can beat regulus easily

I still think that authorities are on a whole different level, as in they are unexplainable with dimensions and whatnot. There is no way the author would give Subaru the same power as Regulus (EMM) that hilariously undermines Regulus's authority so I don't think it's operate with that kind of logic like magic. Since that would make authorities replicatable with magic.

He is, everyone who is top tier are virtually fodder to him, he can causally deal with shaula who can beat regulus who can beat everyone else (lets not get into that whole shaula vs regulus again please), pandora is a big? at the moement, plus echidna said something like if flugel hadn't formed a contract with the dragon then reid couldn't have handle satella on his own and would have eventually lost or something like that.

Also another chapter is out, this time with daphne's backstory.

Wow another chapter is up , tappei is on role

i so respect the author who care about his fans and his work and write like part of his life , he making up for the long time break even though he wasn't layzing around he was still working on the series

Good man tappei ~

pandora should be unknown tier really , even if she can do some stuff to regulus we know next to nothing about her , much of the same apply to the sage her , though that just me and i know pegasus is the one who will do the work so can't ask him to make it after he made all this edit

Now that i think about it, what was said was:

[Echidna : If you won't accept example before, then, what would happen if Flugel didn't made the covenant with Volcanica?]

[Minerva : Reid alone couldn't have defeated her, and the whole world would be consumed.] [Echidna : Consumed or whatever, would the world existed with only Witch of Envy left? If that universe existed as parallel, it would be interesting, right?] So this doesn't prove reid could topple with satella, just the opposite that he needed help to defeat her, yea reid shouldn't be god tier, and we don't know if he was using reid against shaula.

pretty sure reid was buying time for the sage to make contract with the dragon tho ? it chane nothing in my opinion

whatever he used reid againts shaula that just make shaula more of OP and it's not so weird since shaula is the strongest top tier beside pandora "who we know nothing about " we just assume pandora is above her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back