• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero — Cecilus Conceptual Manipulation Update

Zabazab

Username Only
Shorter CRT focussing on a single ability from each of Cecilus' two swords: the Fiend Sword Murasame's Conceptual Manipulation, which is currently rated Type 3 as, at the time of making his profile, its details were mostly unknown. Now that the Empire saga has wrapped up, the new evidence suggests it should instead be Type 2. As well as that, the Dream Sword Masayume should gain Subjective Reality due to its ability to make dreams into reality.

The Fiend Sword Murasame is an enchanted blade, which possesses the ability to sever the concept of the "Point" of anything it slashes. Within all things there is an appropriate "Point", no matter the object, phenomenon, or even concept, there exists a "Point" which signifies its essence.

Essentially, it's made clear that this "Point" is an metaphysical aspect present in all things— an essential concept that objects, phenomena, and concepts cannot exist without, and that the destruction of which by Murasame will cause said things to cease to exist.

Some feats Murasame has include:

Now for the Dream Sword Masayume, which is far simpler. It has the ability to consume the "dreams" of its wielder in exchange for making their dreams reality, thereby making them forget the motivation they had to wield the Dream Sword in the first place. Masayume can also cut things beyond the logic of this world, similar to Murasame, using its power to exorcize the Great Spirit inside of Arakiya. This would fall under Subjective Reality.

That's all this time, thanks.

Last edited:
Side note, Reid and Cecilus having concept manipulation, when Reinhard doesn't cause the Dragon Sword is vague atm, despite being the most powerful Enchanted Sword, is painful to look at.

Like nerfed Reinhard in Wrath If survived the fight with Ceci :whistle:

I swear, the Dragon Sword better be revealed later on to be super broken....

If you're posting scans with the Dream Sword, making dreams a reality, might as well add Subjective Reality to Ceci as well, though I was going to get around to adding it myself.
Updated OP to include Masayume!

Like nerfed Reinhard in Wrath If survived the fight with Ceci
Not just survived— he broke both Murasame and Masayume, forcing Cecilus to flee... and then proceeded to beat Puck, Halibel, and Emilia, all after being impaled through his abdomen. If only we had concrete info on the Dragon Sword lmao

@Zabazab And there is also the fact that even without drawing the Dragon Sword, he can go toe to toe with Reid, concept manipulation isn't a win con against Reinhard. Reposting this btw

fBgtAy0.jpeg

REINHARD SWEEP
Q: Can Reinhard defeat the Witch of Envy and the first Sword Saint, even without drawing the Dragon Sword?

A: Due to a matter of affinity, the battle with Satella would never end. Reid would be a difficult one indeed, since there's a good chance the Dragon Sword would refuse to leave it's sheathe.

Q: If they're fighting with just chopsticks, who will win between Reinhard and Reid?

A: Reinhard wins.

Q: Who is stronger between Reinhard and Reid?

A: It depends, but Reinhard is mostly stronger.

If you're posting scans with the Dream Sword, making dreams a reality, might as well add Subjective Reality to Ceci as well, though I was going to get around to adding it myself.

But anyway I agree with type 2 concept manipulation.

Concept people where you at?

@Celestial_Pegasus
Ik yall probably won't use it just cause it's him but I showed Ultima the fiend sword stuff and he said it would be low 2C cause it theoratically could destroy the concept of dimensions(how tf do you post screenshots on phone) He also said it could be 1-A if you prove that the concepts it destroys are independent things that exists apart from and is the actual source of dimensions

Last edited:
Ik yall probably won't use it just cause it's him but I showed Ultima the fiend sword stuff and he said it would be low 2C cause it theoratically could destroy the concept of dimensions(how tf do you post screenshots on phone) He also said it could be 1-A if you prove that the concepts it destroys are independent things that exists apart from and is the actual source of dimensions
we got 1A ReZero before GTA 6 😭 🙏

Back