• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re-Upgrade for High 1-C Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we accept the Gravity Falls Multiverse as 11-D right? Look I get that scaling Bill to Aliens who aren't even that tier is not ok. But Bill was repeatedly stated ti be a threat to the Multiverse. So if the Multiverse has 11 spatial dimensions, and Bill poses a threat to it, then shouldn't he be High 1-C?

Imo Bill being 2-A from that is already quite doubtable. HIgh 1-C would imply that he can destroy all of existence, which doesn't seem reasonable to assume from a statement like being a threat to the multiverse.

10 spatial dimensions and 1 temporal dimension, actually.

Also, I don't remember why the High 1-C Aliens thing was rejected. I mean, they were specifically stated to encompass higher dimensions, weren't they?

But whatever, at best I can see Bill getting the same treatment as the TTGL God-Tiers.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Imo Bill being 2-A from that is already quite doubtable. HIgh 1-C would imply that he can destroy all of existence, which doesn't seem reasonable to assume from a statement like being a threat to the multiverse.
Pretty sure you'd need to be at least baseline 2-A to pose a threat to an infinty x infinity sized space (a multiverse is worth infinite, infinite sized universes)

They weren't stated to "encompass" anything IIRC, just that they coexisted in the 7th to 10th dimension or something.

KingPin0422 said:
10 spatial dimensions and 1 temporal dimension, actually.

Also, I don't remember why the High 1-C Aliens thing was rejected. I mean, they were specifically stated to encompass higher dimensions, weren't they?

But whatever, at best I can see Bill getting the same treatment as the TTGL God-Tiers.
It was rejected because the aliens were decided to not be true higher dimensionals as they couldn't comprehend the higher dimemsions. However those higher dimensions still exist.

Lightbuster30 said:
Pretty sure you'd need to be at least baseline 2-A to pose a threat to an infinty x infinity sized space (a multiverse is worth infinite, infinite sized universes)
I doubt the individual universes being infinite matters on the multiversal scale. I don't even know where you got that they were infinite in the first place.

I doubt the individual universes being infinite matters on the multiversal scale. I don't even know where you got that they were infinite in the first place.

Baseline Low 2-C is destroying the time-space of an infinite universe. Baseline 2-A is destroying an infinite number of those at once. Hence infinity x infinity....It sounded better in my head.

HIgh 1-C would imply that he can destroy all of existence, which doesn't seem reasonable to assume from a statement like being a threat to the multiverse.
I'm not defending High 1-C, but Time Baby literally says Bill Cipher would destroy existence.

@Ryu That is true. Now we jsut need to figure out if we need to be conservative. Because, i'm pretty sure there was a statement stating Bill would destroy the whole Multiverse, which is 7-10 dimensional .

That point was already brought up. It was decided that since those 11-D aliens don't have multiversal power, destroying the 11th dimension in Gravity Falls now isn't a multiversal feat. Which I disagree with but I was outnumbered on so whatever.

Mostly it was something like "he would reack havoc across the multiverse" or "the multiverse would't Be spared from his wrath" nether of which by themselves Imply instant destruction

>Time Baby states that Bill's rift would destroy the fabric of existence then showing a similation of the multiverse blowing up

>Journal 3 states that Bill Cipher is a threat to the wider multiverse

>Journal 3 also states that with Bill's defeat the multiverse will be spared from his wrath

While one of these statements might not be sufficient enough to justify his rating, in conjunction with each other they can all be used in support.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
In the simulation, did it blow up at once or was it over time. IF it was at once, i agree with your assessment Ryu. Otherwise i agree with the majority.
It was immediate destruction.

Definitely was all at once. Thanks @Bombzilla , @Wright , @Ryukama

Anyways, i agree with @Ryukama for now. It blowing up all at once supports the previous statements nicely.

Let's put Bill Cipher and multiverse stuff aside for a second and think of this differently.

• The most knowledgable and reliable character in a show, one whose job is the govern and protect the Earth, as well as having full control over it, states that a villain is going to destroy the entire planet.
  • As this person states that, he creates a demonstration of the planet blowing up.
  • The canon book of the show written by its creator says that a villain is a threat to the wider planet.
  • The book also states that upon the villain's defeat, the planet will be spared from his wrath.
Now given this information, would you say that this villain is a planet buster, or that the series is trying to imply he's a life wiper or would only gradually destroy the planet one electron at a time?

Huh. 1-C bill might come back. I was a bit skeptical before but now it seems like a possibility. We should get some people that know more about this stuff in here.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I'm against High 1-C but don't see why 2-A was removed.
2-A got removed for a few days. Azzy and I brought it back since only two staff members sorta agreed with it being taken down. I said I'd be fine with bringing it back down if more staff agree to it. However that hasn't happened and no compelling debunks to Azzy's points have really been brought up so far.

Ryukama said:
That point was already brought up. It was decided that since those 11-D aliens don't have multiversal power, destroying the 11th dimension in Gravity Falls now isn't a multiversal feat. Which I disagree with but I was outnumbered on so whatever.
That's not my argument. Mine is: The GF Multiverse contains up to 11 Higher Dimensions. Bill poses a threat to said Multiverse, which naturally includes said Dimensions. Thus Bill should be High 1-C.
Not all multiverses are created equal.

DMUA said:
You're free to address the points already made in the original downgrade.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1005877
Why wouldn't it inckude these higher dimension? Bill's realm exists between all dimensions, there is absulutely zero reason to believe this excludes higher dimensions.

Those aliens feared Bill. They may not be higher dimensional, but the places they exist in do. If they exist within higher dimensions then why would they have reason to fear Bill? His power shouldn't reach them if that were the case, higher dimensional or not.

Let me put it this way: I'm a 3 dimensional being seeing my universe collapse into a singularity, I go to the 5th dimensional plane to escape. Now I am safe. Why? I may not be 5th dimensional, but I still went to the 5th dimension, where 3 dimensional power cannot reach.

Therefore, why would those aliens fear Bill if his power is only Infinite 4-D? It shouldn't affect the higher dimensions, nor anything within them. Can his power affect them? Yeah Bill can affect them with 4-D power, but not if they jump to a dimension where 4D power can't reach.

I think even if you take away everything. it can be implied that Alex meant the aliens were 7-11th dimensional and does refer to them as spatial dimensions. Add that to the verse being infinite and Bill clearly being told it would destroy all of existence, shouldn't 1C Bill be confirmed ?

TheArsenal1212 said:
I think even if you take away everything. it can be implied that Alex meant the aliens were 7-11th dimensional and does refer to them as spatial dimensions. Add that to the verse being infinite and Bill clearly being told it would destroy all of existence, shouldn't 1C Bill be confirmed ?
It is extreamely implied they refered to the 7th and 11th dimensions in terms of spatial superiority. Yes there are times where dimensions with numbers aren't literally higher dimensions, however there are also times where it is refering to higher-lower ones (Bill being from flatworld), and the context with the aliens heavily implies it refers to higher dimensional space.

I think 1C Bill should be confirmed until proven otherwise not the other way around. Nothing should stop him being high 1C and it's heavily implied to be so. Every verse on the planet sometimes confuses itself with dimensions but GF is pretty clear that Bill is 11D and if you Base of the Journal and how Hirschhorn created and talks about the verse, it's pretty clear that he is high 1C despite if they make small confusing statements

@Lightbuster Enough of this.

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/6e/86/9d/6e869d468524b617a3d2f5a439df785d--journal-gravity-falls.jpg

"Since they exist in 7 to 11 dimensions at once."

These dimensions are clearly parallel since the context is stated in a plural tense, not singular. Also, may you please stop continuously reading this statement like if its mentioned such as this for example?:

"Since they exist in the 7th to 11th dimension at once."

Not to be harsh or anything but get your eyes checked man.

(I suggest paying a close attention to the bolded text & remembering it as you read this): https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiverse

"In these contexts, parallel universes are also called "alternate universes", "quantum universes", "interpenetrating dimensions", "parallel dimensions", "parallel worlds", "parallel realities", "quantum realities", "alternate realities", "alternate timelines", "alternate dimensions", and "dimensional planes"."

Ford: "In my long, dimension-hopping life...."

Dimension hopping: "...is the ability to hop between dimensions, allowing its user to go to alternate dimensions.

Once again, "Alternate Dimensions" which also is another term for "Parallel Universes," is mentioned to you in a quotation which "Bill Cipher" himself stated and also, just a quick remimder, you cannot deny this or you're objectively wrong (Yes, these answers are canon if you did not know): https://www.reddit.com/r/gravityfal...s_of_things_ask_me/?utm_source=reddit-android

1) I CAN SEE A KALEIDOSCOPE OF TEMPORAL PROBABILITY WITH FLUCTUATING RANGE! I CAN ALSO SEE THAT THERE ARE INFINITE ALTERNATE VERSIONS OF ME IN INFINITE ALTERNATE DIMENSIONS ANSWERING YOUR QUESTION WITH INFINITE VARIATION! ONE OF THEM ANSWERED BY VOMITING A STREAM OF BLOOD AND PRIME NUMBERS OUT OF HIS THIRD MOUTH!"

Looks like my work here is done.

They used the term pan dimensional. Wouldn't that mean anything since it refers to dimensions beyond our perception?

No problem.

Anyways Gravity Falls uses the term "dimension" for both alternate universes and spatial dimensions. Given that they're referred to as "Pan-Dimensional beings" and the joke about them having a horrible sense of direction I think it's more likely that it's referring to aliens who are higher dimensional not being adjusted to the third dimension, rather than they are 3rd/4th dimensional beings who are omnipresent in 7-11 simple universes.

However I'm fine with Bill not being Tier 1, since those aliens obviously don't have multiversal levels of power.

Well if they do mean higher spatial dimensions, then Bill should still be tier 1 since he would need that much to affect the higher dimensions; refer to comment no 27.

@Lightbuster @TheArsenal Yet it wasn't since "Alternate Dimensions" = "Parallel Universes" & the term Pan-Dimensional can correlate with these 2 terms as used in the context and there's still more evidence of Bill Cipher only being Infinite-4D and having Multiversal+ range at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back