• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Creators Revision 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
AKM sama said:
You can ask Celestial Pegasus and Assaltwaffle to comment here.
Assaltwaffle retired overall to focus more in his life. @Celestial Pegasus should be asked since he is knowledgeable with and a supporter of the series.

Was it explained how or elaborate that resist the abilities because if not it sounds like an Inconsistency?

It wasn't really elaborated upon. But this is pretty consistent considering she was affected thrice by any character's Hax and in two of those situations (The ones I mentioned) she did this. The only other one was Sirius erasing her and Altair Regenerating back again.

She's only used it once to copy Kanoya's ability of controlling Gigas Machina remotely. So the latter one.

Could her mimicry be similar to Sirius who was created but has no 'personality' even though she possess the exact traits as Altair did? Since Konya mentioned that it was like he was fighting against himself

So there's no nerfing in the copy ability. Just that there's no consciousness/personality on the duplicate and can move on it's own. Cool

Kenei911 said:
will Origin Transcendence be highlighted in Alatir's profile?
She's got Acausality Type 4 based on that. I did a thread last year showing her Acausality. So yes.

Kenei911 said:
A very important question. Can she hax out of the forever taking CRT loop?
Good Question indeed. I believe it's possible once I submit my blog on Re:Creators conceptual Manip (Which is 60% done btw), then she might be able to break out of the Eternal CRT loop.

Oh, her conception manipulation tho, she can absorb, alter and attack concepts ain't it? Can she alter or attack concepts that are on a higher dimension than her?

Kenei911 said:
Oh, her conception manipulation tho, she can absorb, alter and attack concepts ain't it? Can she alter or attack concepts that are on a higher dimension than her?
All will be explained in the blog

RM97 said:
I was wondering should Altair get Reactive Evolution since she was able to gain a Resistance and Break out of Selesia's Power Null even tho she was nullified by it initially?

She also got affected by Sirius's resistance neg, power null, and concept hax but at the very last moment she not only developed Resistances to all of them but also took over Sirius
Looking back now, I don't think there was stated to be any negation of resistance or reactive Evolution. Although it was constantly shown that she can reactively gain new resistances from the examples you have given, the negation of resistances comes from Sirius only who Paralysed, nulled, and took over Altair's Concept there's no statement on that but it's possible considering they both use Holopsicon which is literally stated to have infinite abilities confirmed in different sources. Plus the fact that Altair already had a ridiculous level of resistance to both Power Null and Concept Hax makes this more viable.

So I think that you should mention "Possibly" before both "Reactive Evolution" and "Resistance Negation" since the evidence and implications are there but no clear cut statement.

Looking back now, I don't think there was stated to be any negation of resistance or reactive Evolution. Although it was constantly shown that she can reactively gain new resistances from the examples you have given, the negation of resistances comes from Sirius only who Paralysed, nulled, and took over Altair's Concept there's no statement on that but it's possible considering they both use Holopsicon which is literally stated to have infinite abilities confirmed in different sources. Plus the fact that Altair already had a ridiculous level of resistance to both Power Null and Concept Hax makes this more viable.

So I think that you should mention "Possibly" before both "Reactive Evolution" and "Resistance Negation" since the evidence and implications are there but no clear cut statement.

I see. I'll change it then.

Could Altair have conceptual manipulation? Since she 'killed' Yuya's summoned Hangaku who was an abstract being in episode 20?

Kenei911 said:
Could Altair have conceptual manipulation? Since she 'liked' Yuya's summoned Hangaku who was an abstract being in episode 20?
She has Concept Hax. Yuya's Summons aren't abstract.

If you have anymore questions, please post on my message wall so we can discuss it there instead of cluttering this thread.

Agreed with the rest, but that statement shouldn't be taken into consideration, as it's what everyone is still waiting for Dragonball Xenoverse to have an upgrade

Just going to put here that while Assaltwaffle is retired, for what its worth, Assalt vehemently opposed Altair being upgraded to anything above Low 2-C. I made a thread a few months ago questioning if she should be higher and Assaltwaffle gave it a no.

Celestial Pegasus also agreed with Assalt that Altair shouldnt be upgraded.

Xerkser500 said:
Just going to put here that while Assaltwaffle is retired, for what its worth, Assalt vehemently opposed Altair being upgraded to anything above Low 2-C. I made a thread a few months ago questioning if she should be higher and Assaltwaffle gave it a no.

Celestial Pegasus also agreed with Assalt that Altair shouldnt be upgraded.
That's appeal to Authority tho. Even then Assalt tried to ask others for their opinion on this which was then dropped since no one except for Assalt and Celestial commented on the topic whereas you have multiple people here agreeing with the upgrades. I'd say this entire site works on Appeal to Authority and Appeal to Popularity as a whole where any Admin or group of admins agreeing or disagreeing means approval or rejection for a thread even though said Admin/Admins might have zero knowledge on the series. Or how the chain of FRAs can get a character win against another in a vs thread one despite poor arguments presented for the former character.

I think people were agreeing mostly on the ability upgrades rather than the tiering... I think.

Also Assalt and Celestial should be called here then, to ascertain this "High 2-A" rating being proposed.

I'm also quite iffy on High 2-A. Transcending =/= existing on a plane of higher infinity above the universe/multiverse. At best, if creating "Infinite stories" is literal, it would at best be 2-A. However; looking at the context, it sounds more like the story is infinite in size rather than an infinite number of stories. And I also did here a statement about their existing many stories; which would be 2-B if it was all at once; but one by one would still be Low 2-C.

Again, I'm neutral, but would prefer to here from Celestial or Assalt. But Assalt's retired, so Celestial would probably have better luck for contact.

I thought it was established that since Altair takes an infinite amount of time to create infinite universes, she couldn't be 2-A? Or is that outdated?

2-B seems fine but yeah Medeus is right; Celestial should be contacted for this.

@Kukui, I have AssaltWaffle on Discord, but he appears to be offline ATM, but I can contact him tomorrow, as I'm about to sleep soon.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
@Kukui, I have AssaltWaffle on Discord, but he appears to be offline ATM, but I can contact him tomorrow, as I'm about to sleep soon.
Sounds good then. That'll help with the tiering issue.

And in the meantime, someone should try getting Celestial to come here again.

She does not take infinite time to create an infinite universe. Check the scans. She only said she can keep on creating an infinite universe for Setsuna. Plus the time it took to create a complete structured universe was instantaneous. Structured why? Because she became a god and created a universe where she creates a story in which Setsuna writes the story of Altair forever.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I'm also quite iffy on High 2-A. Transcending =/= existing on a plane of higher infinity above the universe/multiverse. At best, if creating "Infinite stories" is literal, it would at best be 2-A. However; looking at the context, it sounds more like the story is infinite in size rather than an infinite number of stories. And I also did here a statement about their existing many stories; which would be 2-B if it was all at once; but one by one would still be Low 2-C.

Again, I'm neutral, but would prefer to here from Celestial or Assalt. But Assalt's retired, so Celestial would probably have better luck for contact.
Thing is that the Storyworlds are not some 2D universe but literal Universes/Realities and as shown in the series as well as supported by the Guidebook. Said Storyworlds consists of Beings that are Transcendental to Space Time. Now the Real World created all of this and controls every aspect of it. The Real World exists at such a level that the Storyworlds could not even recognize it's existence as their creator, let alone interact with it and even Altair had to Transcend the storyworlds to reach there. EoS Altair along with Setsuna transcends everything in all of creation as stated in the Guidebook which I have pointed out above. Not to mention she also stated that she can create a Universe inside another world inside another Story which refers to a 5D layered structure.

Tl;Dr

A single Universe >>>> Storyworld Universes >>> Hounds as well as their Realms Transcendental to all of Time and Space >>>>> Real World which created everything and acts on a higher level where it's Destruction can void out everything in Creation

And EoS Altair along with Setsuna transcends everything.

@RM97, no one said they were "2D Universes"; they're obviously real universes. But that doesn't mean the Real World exists on a plane of higher infinity above them. We had a discussion thread about fiction withing fiction verses being treated as higher or lower dimensional planes. And even "Universe within Universe" sounds a bit vague because that could mean the Universe has a pocket reality inside it. And that doesn't mean the pocket reality is a plane of lower infinity, but simply different.

Speaking of which, creating the Universe an infinite number of times is technically a Low 2-C feat performed an infinite number of times rather than a 2-A feat; Sera mentioned this on the Fate revision thread which Matt agreed with her. That being said, it appears stated that there exists innumerable Stories and that they transcend all of them. So I think 2-B sounds legit, but I still prefer confirmation from Celestial Pegasus. I will link this to AssaltWaffle and summarize it to him when I see him on Discord.

Also tbh "transcending" creation is kinda admittedly too little to warrant 5D or whatever. I mean if that were the case then Madoka would be High 2-A instead of just 2-A.

Anyways I agree with Medeus and we should just wait for those two. Who knows, maybe they'll actually give even more proof for High 2-A or even debunk it? It's now a waiting game.

I have contacted AssaltWaffle, and he basically still thinks they should remain Low 2-C. He feels the "Higher dimensional" stuff is too vague, and he does agree the entirety of the Multiverse is 2-B. But he said it sounds more like they create and destroy entire universes one by one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back