• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Creators Revision 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that the dimensional tiering business is gonna be revised soon so I don't know what's gonna happen to these "5D" upgrades, really.

Fack it, just make her 1-C already so we can have an excuse to match her up against the already wanked Digimon characters. I see no issue with that....lol :p

Poor Altair would get stomped though... Have seen even one Digimon page? Those 1-C and High 2-A guys are hax to high heaven.

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Poor Altair would get stomped though... Have seen even one Digimon page? Those 1-C and High 2-A guys are hax to high heaven.
Ummm Ik, I've seen quite a handful of them, mind you, but I'll still find it amusing to see how there'll still be threads trying to make fair matches against Digimon just because she's in same tier

Oh damn, welcome back Lancer! Is this temporal or are you back for good?

Can't say for sure. I've been very busy IRL with work and study to the point I almost forgot about VSB. I'll try to stick around tho and give my inputs and stuff.

Dragopentling said:
Fack it, just make her 1-C already so we can have an excuse to match her up against the already wanked Digimon characters. I see no issue with that....lol :p
I don't think Digimon is being wanked considering there's seemingly ample proof and explanations given by both Dragon and Exe in their blogs. But I don't know Digimon well so I can't comment on that xD

Ikr? There's actual evidence. The catch is that it's ALL from the official guidebook but not something explained that well in the ANIME-ORIGINAL series.

Funny thing is that the Anime is actually an Adaption of the Re:Creators Naked Light Novel which has over 40% more content than the Anime. Sadly the Light Novels aren't even translated yet. But hey, the manga is currently ongoing and down the road it'll likely get translated.

Would Altair be considered nigh to Omniscience in the universe she creates? Since she's the one who'll instill the story and it's events shouldn't she be the one knowing everything and anything that goes around in the created universe?

I remember she had that one power that she showed to Blitz once. It was the thing that let her know what all her enemy's were doing. Idk if it's already been applied to the profile but I just thought I'd mention it.

Argoneedsmorelove said:
I remember she had that one power that she showed to Blitz once. It was the thing that let her know what all her enemy's were doing. Idk if it's already been applied to the profile but I just thought I'd mention it.
That's Precognition and it was already added.

And afaik don't think creating a story would give her Nigh-Omniscience since there's no implications or feats. Sure she created a Universe with her own Story but idk if she's Nigh-Omniscience.

She would know what's going on in that universe she created since she already has a set story determined for the characters or people created in that universe. Just take it as God creating the universe, he's supposedly said to be all powerful and all knowing and ever present because he has control on the events that will unfold in the universe he created. Altair has a similar control since it's a story in a world she created.

Oh yeah, is there any Staff member who knows what going on here? Seems like most people agree with High 2-A Altair, so if we want to edit the pages we gotta inform some Staff and Knowledgeable members first.

She's definitely not Omniscient, as she doesn't seem to show knowledge of literally EVERYTHING within her universe(s). Nigh-Omniscience and perhaps Nigh-Omnipresent would be more valid, imo.

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Oh yeah, is there any Staff member who knows what going on here? Seems like most people agree with High 2-A Altair, so if we want to edit the pages we gotta inform some Staff and Knowledgeable members first.
You can see many staff members in this thread commenting or giving Kudos lol. I plan on making the Type 2 Concept Hax blog soon and creating another Upgrade thread (Pls no hate like Slimeverse xP). So feel free to contact admins.

Just a heads up, if High 2-A gets accepted, she'll possibly be Infinitely above Baseline High 2-A since she stated she could create a Universe inside a World inside a Story as well as Infinite Stories for Setsuna and it's supported when she very casually erased and recreated a World parallel to the Real World (Check the OP for pics).

>You can see many staff members in this thread commenting or giving Kudos lol.

For the abiltities, yes.

Elizhaa so far, being a staff member, said that they don't know what to do about the tiering. But yeah, seems like the abilities are agreed upon.

Dragopentling said:
She's definitely not Omniscient, as she doesn't seem to show knowledge of literally EVERYTHING within her universe(s). Nigh-Omniscience and perhaps Nigh-Omnipresent would be more valid, imo.
I guess nigh is more agreeable, even for me too.

btw Altair's precog + remote viewing + information about the stories she created in that universe could possibly make her omniscient unless the created beings have a mind of their own. But maybe she can predict that too through her precog?

You can see many staff members in this thread commenting or giving Kudos lol. I plan on making the Type 2 Concept Hax blog soon and creating another Upgrade thread (Pls no hate like Slimeverse xP). So feel free to contact admins.

Just a heads up, if High 2-A gets accepted, she'll possibly be Infinitely above Baseline High 2-A since she stated she could create a Universe inside a World inside a Story as well as Infinite Stories for Setsuna and it's supported when she very casually erased and recreated a World parallel to the Real World (Check the OP for pics).

With all of the agreed stats and powers tiering her to 1-A could be possibility.

How does information gathering works for Altair? She seems to know anything and everything about the creations and their stories. Could she be simultaneously or passively synchronizing herself with the information in the world? And her Movement speed, she casually crosses universes of other series. She can travel between 2D, 3D she her universe that is structured as 5D would that be a considering point for higher spatial/dimensional control?

Does she exist outside the real world? If so would that make her a someone who exists outside a world where infinite universes are created by finite numbers and can create infinite universes herself?

1-A was a joke because of the metafictional stuffs and how Cthulhu mythos is a part of the verse lol.

Only the Hounds which was described the exact same deal as the OG Mythos ones. They even included the original author as part of the verse. But we don't know what else is in the verse and even if those are the same as the OG Mythos ones. So yeah.

>Hounds that transcends space and time are confirmed >Author of the book confirmed >Other beings of the Mythos unconfirmed that's the points I get. But is the confirmation of the other beings really necessary? A frank question.

For 1-A? Yes. There needs to be hard evidence that all the characters of Cthulhu Mythos exists in the verse and are described the same as the OG Mythos.

Hounds are legit since they have been heavily implied to be the OG Mythos hounds due to statements and quotes from the guide describing the hounds as well as the story and also the mention of the real author (Frank Belknap Long) being a part of the Real World. Add in the fact majority of Lovecraft's as well as Frank Belknap Long's stories are public domain. So it's not difficult to include both the author and his story as a part of the Verse.

Just going to point out that RM97 is correct. The mere mention of the Mythos dosnt warrant 1A, as this falls into the crossover rules. You scale the Mytho to what it shows inverse, not what it could in its original verse.

Got it. BTW, The Twentieth Movement of the Cosmos - Factor Mimic Could this be a form of power mimicry? Since she analyzed Kanoya's mecha robot and produced the exact same but unclear if the user inside is also copied even though it performed similar actions as the owner maybe the copied object lacks a mind of its own, possibly? I guess that the reason why Kanoya defeated the copied mecha is because it didn't have a mind of its own. Could this opinion be taken into account?

Kenei911 said:
Got it. BTW, The Twentieth Movement of the Cosmos - Factor Mimic Could this be a form of power mimicry? Since she analyzed Kanoya's mecha robot and produced the exact same but unclear if the user inside is also copied even though it performed similar actions as the owner maybe the copied object lacks a mind of its own, possibly? I guess that the reason why Kanoya defeated the copied mecha is because it didn't have a mind of its own. Could this opinion be taken into account?
She has Power Mimicry in her profile for a similar reason

That so. I might have missed it. But her power mimicry applies on only inanimate objects or just powers and abilities as a whole?

Kenei911 said:
That so. I might have missed it. But her power mimicry applies on only inanimate objects or just powers and abilities as a whole?
She's only used it once to copy Kanoya's ability of controlling Gigas Machina remotely. So the latter one.

I was wondering should Altair get Reactive Evolution since she was able to gain a Resistance and Break out of Selesia's Power Null even tho she was nullified by it initially?

She also got affected by Sirius's resistance neg, power null, and concept hax but at the very last moment she not only developed Resistances to all of them but also took over Sirius

RM97 said:
I was wondering should Altair get Reactive Evolution since she was able to gain a Resistance and Break out of Selesia's Power Null even tho she was nullified by it initially?
She also got affected by Sirius's resistance neg, power null, and concept hax but at the very last moment she not only developed Resistances to all of them but also took over Sirius
Was it explained how or elaborate that resist the abilities because if not it sounds like an Inconsistency?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back