• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rayquaza (Pokemon) VS The Incredible Hulk (Marvel Comics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hulk03
Rayquaza-Mega

Battle to the Death! These two green goliaths are going head to head! After my previous Matchup of Ray VS Big G ended in a stomp, how would this go?

Rules: No CIS, PIS or outliers. Both are bloodlusted. (Aren't they always?)

Round 1: Composite Ray VS Base Hulk

Round 2: Composite Mega Ray VS Worldbreaker Hulk

Who wins? And for better understanding, please explain each combatants advantages and disadvantages against their opponent. Let's start this battle!

I don't follow comics so I'm probably wrong but...Can't Ray stay high in the air and continuously blast Hulk with his attacks? Though Hulks durability seems high enough to reliably tank that..I'm probably going with Ray for being much faster but with high diff.

Is Hulk Enraged at the start of the fight? If not, then i'll give it to Rayquaza, as Hulk's durability won't allow him to survive long enough to enrage. Once he's enraged, however, not much Ray has will scratch him.

Unless, of course, Ray just sits in Space and spams Hyper Beam until the planet is destroyed.

Aparajita said:
Is Hulk Enraged at the start of the fight? If not, then i'll give it to Rayquaza, as Hulk's durability won't allow him to survive long enough to enrage. Once he's enraged, however, not much Ray has will scratch him.
Unless, of course, Ray just sits in Space and spams Hyper Beam until the planet is destroyed.
That works. But can't Hulk jump into orbit and catch him? Unless his combat speed is significantly slower than Ray's..

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Aparajita said:
That works. But can't Hulk jump into orbit and catch him? Unless his combat speed is significantly slower than Ray's
Vastly lower. Hulk is Hypersonic in movement, but faster in reaction speed.

While Ray is Sub Rel in both.

Ehh, then I guess it goes like this?

Rayquaza

+ Faster

+ Just as strong in Mega Form

+ More versatile

+ More range

- Physically weaker

- Less durable

Hulk

+ More durable when enraged

+ Stronger

- Slower

- Less versatile

- Less ranged attacks

Much faster in both forms, actually. Like... in base form, Primal Groudon was able to move at This speed, which is Mach 6124. Rayquaza is stronger and faster than Primal Groudon. We don't know how much, so we'll say he's Mach 6125. The Hulk is Hypersonic, there isn't a calculation for it, so i'll pick the Highball of Hypersonic, which is Hypersonic+ or Mach 25.

Rayquaza is, in base, 245 times faster than Hulk. Now, there is no calculation for Thor, Silver Surfer, Sentry, or Hyperion's combat speed, so i can't tell you if Hulk can even percieve Rayquaza moving.

Hulk may have the decisive edge in physical strength, but Rayquaza is simply too fast for him to catch. Given Rayquaza's intelligence and energy/matter manipulation abilities, he'd likely know that the best method of engagement would be to attack with Hyper Beam at standoff ranges in the atmosphere where Hulk cannot follow.

However, Hulk's Regenerationn and durability will make it very hard for him to go down easily - it all comes down to whether Rayquaza's attacks are powerful enough to overcome Hulk's insane durability. If not, Rayquaza may have to take a risk and engage in close combat where he is vulnerbale to retalitory strikes from Hulk.

Doesn't matter if he's enraged or not. Hulk can go from Banner all the way to World Breaker in hardly any time. And at world breaker Hulk gains the ability to project his gamma radiation like an energy blast. Not to mention with his speed he's able to keep up with people like Silver Surfer and Thor. This fight is a stomp in Hulk's favor.

Cropfist said:
Why was this added? There aren't nearly enough votes and this seems to be a speedstomp.
Yeah, this is a pretty old thread, back when 4 votes are the minimum. Can someone remove this then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back