• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hulk upgrade: Gamma uproar part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are you getting peak from? It’s been stated multiple times he dosen’t have a limit. Savage hulk hasn’t even reached world breaker lvls of energy
Didn't Banner unlesh the Hulk's full-powered rage via his control room during the fight, or do I misremember?

No not really, he started out pretty low then titan took over for a sec and clapped tony then savage hulk was freeded and went on to fight against a hulked out odinforce Thor
Hmm. It still seems very extreme to assume that he can reach tier Low 1-A or higher with no proof for it though. Maybe writing "possibly higher with Rage Power" would work better?

Hmm. It still seems very extreme to assume that he can reach tier Low 1-A or higher with no proof for it though. Maybe writing "possibly higher with Rage Power" would work better?
It’s stated that he has limitless potential multiple times dude
main-qimg-091d4866f9c0b8268243641d3069c377-lq

main-qimg-6217ce367c35f402e23f224c1ca00c01-lq

9086210-img_0173.jpeg

9086213-img_0169.jpeg

there’s no reason to put “possibly” when it’s been stated otherwise

Did this thread added back that "caused massive earthquakes across an infinite number of planets" feat? Do I need to google search why that was wrong?

"He has fought on par with a full powered Odin-Force Thor" is not true, Thor was holding back at first, mid battle Hulk essentially cheated; Banner controls Hulk from a control room in his mind, so he can get to choose anger at will by just saying so rather than Hulk choosing so out of sheer will power, so Banner chose anger when Hulk was getting overpowered, and even amped Hulk with the anger of every hit Hulk got from all prior battles he had with Thor (w/o the damage). A regular Hulk is not able to get this powerful on his own, it's limited to what would be 1 short-lived key.

"Apocalypse estimated that with his powers combined with the Hulk's energy would give him power over the Celestials" is not really that.
  • First of all the take is wildly generous, we don't know in what way the Hulk's energy will give him power over the Celestials, he could try to control them with his tech like he is doing with Hulk with his tech right now.
  • Apocalypse is not absorving Hulk's energy, he's putting Hulk a Darth Vader suit there to have him be at his side, that's how he gets to have Hulk's "energy"+plus his own. And how powerful is this Hulk? On the same level as Juggernaut and the Absorbing Man, the latter having a long running history of not being on a peak Thor level (He gets stomped at first, granted, then he comes back better).
  • Apocalypse then shows this is essentially testing as he doesn't know for sure how powerful the Celestials are & how they are more powerful than himself, implying Hulk to have the power of the Celestials and saying that Juggernaut seems to have Celestial might as well. So he knows Hulk and Juggernaut are stronger than himself, didn't know how strong the Celestials are next to his own power, he doesn't have a reliable word when it comes to knowing how powerful the Celestials are, there is a bit of a gap between Planet level and High Hyperverse level.
I will dismiss to talk about how the average Celestial should be peak Thor level, not High 1-B, since somebody was meant to do that someday.

Did this thread added back that "caused massive earthquakes across an infinite number of planets" feat? Do I need to google search why that was wrong?

"He has fought on par with a full powered Odin-Force Thor" is not true, Thor was holding back at first, mid battle Hulk essentially cheated; Banner controls Hulk from a control room in his mind, so he can get to choose anger at will by just saying so rather than Hulk choosing so out of sheer will power, so Banner chose anger when Hulk was getting overpowered, and even amped Hulk with the anger of every hit Hulk got from all prior battles he had with Thor (w/o the damage). A regular Hulk is not able to get this powerful on his own, it's limited to what would be 1 short-lived key.

"Apocalypse estimated that with his powers combined with the Hulk's energy would give him power over the Celestials" is not really that.
  • First of all the take is wildly generous, we don't know in what way the Hulk's energy will give him power over the Celestials, he could try to control them with his tech like he is doing with Hulk with his tech right now.
  • Apocalypse is not absorving Hulk's energy, he's putting Hulk a Darth Vader suit there to have him be at his side, that's how he gets to have Hulk's "energy"+plus his own. And how powerful is this Hulk? On the same level as Juggernaut and the Absorbing Man, the latter having a long running history of not being on a peak Thor level (He gets stomped at first, granted, then he comes back better).
  • Apocalypse then shows this is essentially testing as he doesn't know for sure how powerful the Celestials are & how they are more powerful than himself, implying Hulk to have the power of the Celestials and saying that Juggernaut seems to have Celestial might as well. So he knows Hulk and Juggernaut are stronger than himself, didn't know how strong the Celestials are next to his own power, he doesn't have a reliable word when it comes to knowing how powerful the Celestials are, there is a bit of a gap between Planet level and High Hyperverse level.
I will dismiss to talk about how the average Celestial should be peak Thor level, not High 1-B, since somebody was meant to do that someday.
Neither Odin nor bill know ever single encounter hulk and Thor have so there thoughts are irrelevant considering Thor has straight up gone full power or tried to murder hulk before hand
t68Mtbd.jpg

8E4pcbDKHze3MYgZ2XMHduPQlHcXR09gI7idc7HLi4q8f5qE-nkTf2MtDyW8iGtGxHWilH-rcFoY=s1600

8623413-untitled1.png

Completely irrelevant, rage amp is part of hulks power set the fact he can even get that angry is proof enough and even then regular savage hulk went on to fight a hulked out OF Thor for a bit so this point really doesn’t matter

Whatever it was just supporting evidence, we can trade it out for the in-betweener struggling to restrain savage hulk

It’s stated that he has limitless potential multiple times dude
main-qimg-091d4866f9c0b8268243641d3069c377-lq

main-qimg-6217ce367c35f402e23f224c1ca00c01-lq

9086210-img_0173.jpeg

9086213-img_0169.jpeg

there’s no reason to put “possibly” when it’s been stated otherwise
Limitless/infinity starts at High 3-A. Such a statement cannot automatically be used to prove higher tiers.
I re-added that as a supporting feat, as it seemed to fit with the Hulk's other currently listed feats.

Limitless/infinity starts at High 3-A. Such a statement cannot automatically be used to prove higher tiers.

I re-added that as a supporting feat, as it seemed to fit with the Hulk's other currently listed feats.
It’s literally talking about his every growing strength, what are you talking about?

Neither Odin nor bill know ever single encounter hulk and Thor have so there thoughts are irrelevant considering Thor has straight up gone full power or tried to murder hulk before hand
t68Mtbd.jpg

8E4pcbDKHze3MYgZ2XMHduPQlHcXR09gI7idc7HLi4q8f5qE-nkTf2MtDyW8iGtGxHWilH-rcFoY=s1600

8623413-untitled1.png
This is a bad argument.

Neither Odin nor bill know ever single encounter hulk and Thor have so there thoughts are irrelevant

I don't really believe you that they don't know it but it doesn't matter, I'm not saying they are right in that regard, I'm saying they are right in the regard of Thor having held back in this fight. The story says twice that Thor was holding back, therefore he was holding back and writing that this was full-powered Thor is a f*ck-up.

considering Thor has straight up gone full power or tried to murder hulk before hand

He has, but again, it doesn't matter that they were wrong about Thor in the past when they also talk about Thor1 minute before, and they are correct in a general sense, since most of the time Thor does hold back again Hulk. Of the examples you give (Just use imgur and source them btw) Thor is BSing with his words most of the time and he's not going all out because the larger context proves that, see here.
Completely irrelevant, rage amp is part of hulks power set the fact he can even get that angry is proof enough and even then regular savage hulk went on to fight a hulked out OF Thor for a bit so this point really doesn’t matter
No, you're not thinking the logic about it clearly to call it "Completely irrelevant", this isn't the rage amps that are part of Hulk's power set, Banner inserted more rage than what Hulk was capable of on his own, w/o Hulk needing to suffer a damage that would have killed him many times over to get into that point. Compare this to what Hulk can do with his regular power set is wrong, this is exclusive since there is no proof that Hulk would be capable of the same on his own when his mind isn't hacked like that. This was clear enough in my first comment.
Whatever it was just supporting evidence, we can trade it out for the in-betweener struggling to restrain savage hulk
Well no offense but how about instead of saying "Whatever" when called out due to a feat being wrong, people read the comics first to see if the words they source to get what they want actually refer to what they think they're using them for? The amount of times that happens is insane and we have that in our Marvel & DC standards page as a rule.

I want to see the In-Betweener struggling to restrain savage Hulk, I hope it's not some BS.

Didn't you also reject my idea to have Marvel profiles link optional blogs or "[name of the profile]/Feats" sub-pages to list feats and anti-feats like this so that anyone may look into them? Now I have to search how I went over this feat before because allegedly nobody here saw that and because I just so happen to be here, but what happens if I'm not here?

From here:
This feat's unquantifiable. They are fighting in the Crossroads, a dimension that has open doors to an infinite number of universes. To say that in their fight their "consecutive force" "reverberates along the pathways leading from the Crossreads to an infinite number of dimensions" is far less impressive than the description you gave to the feat. The reverberation happens on the pathways, and since the pathways lead to infinite universes, that means "universes are being affected by this", not that "all infinite universes are being affected by this at once". The consecutive force of their fight is causing this, it's not even, meaning that the total amount of universes affected by the end isn't even the same as the universes affected per blow thrown in a measurable way. As in, Hulk punches enemy A, thus there are shakes in the Earths of universes 1 & 2 but not in universes 3 & 4, enemy A punches Hulk, thus there are shakes in Earths of universes 3 & 4, but not in universes 1 & 2, we don't know."

I think there is not a second part to my argument because nobody disagreed with it.

Didn't you also reject my idea to have Marvel profiles link optional blogs or "[name of the profile]/Feats" sub-pages to list feats and anti-feats like this so that anyone may look into them? Now I have to search how I went over this feat before because allegedly nobody here saw that and because I just so happen to be here, but what happens if I'm not here?
To elaborate. I noticed a pattern: I or someone else rejects a feat for X reasons. Some time later that same people isn't present and a bunch of other users go over the feat again. They either
  • completely miss how it was rejected, no one was present when that happened.
  • Or vaguely ref the prior rejection of the feat but strawman the reasons for it being wrong into something they can actually beat & prove right within the feat itself.
So, that's bad. But recognize this is worthless without doing something about it too. I can work on blogs over time but it would be better if it was something more accessible. I would even have as a rule that every time a big feat is rejected, it needs to be listed somewhere for ref.

I do not recall doing so, but listing feats and anti-feats in blogs in a structured manner seems like a good idea.
From here:
This feat's unquantifiable. They are fighting in the Crossroads, a dimension that has open doors to an infinite number of universes. To say that in their fight their "consecutive force" "reverberates along the pathways leading from the Crossreads to an infinite number of dimensions" is far less impressive than the description you gave to the feat. The reverberation happens on the pathways, and since the pathways lead to infinite universes, that means "universes are being affected by this", not that "all infinite universes are being affected by this at once". The consecutive force of their fight is causing this, it's not even, meaning that the total amount of universes affected by the end isn't even the same as the universes affected per blow thrown in a measurable way. As in, Hulk punches enemy A, thus there are shakes in the Earths of universes 1 & 2 but not in universes 3 & 4, enemy A punches Hulk, thus there are shakes in Earths of universes 3 & 4, but not in universes 1 & 2, we don't know."
I disagree with this, as we are told that infinite "dimensions" were affected by the shockwaves to cause earthquakes across them, and if the shockwaves were dispersed across infinite universes and didn't have infinite energy within them, they wouldn't have had any effect at all.
To elaborate. I noticed a pattern: I or someone else rejects a feat for X reasons. Some time later that same people isn't present and a bunch of other users go over the feat again. They either
  • completely miss how it was rejected, no one was present when that happened.
  • Or vaguely ref the prior rejection of the feat but strawman the reasons for it being wrong into something they can actually beat & prove right within the feat itself.
So, that's bad. But recognize this is worthless without doing something about it too. I can work on blogs over time but it would be better if it was something more accessible. I would even have as a rule that every time a big feat is rejected, it needs to be listed somewhere for ref.
This idea seems sensible to me, but such feat-list blogs need to be properly accepted by knowledgeable staff members in content revision threads first.

This is a bad argument.

I don't really believe you that they don't know it but it doesn't matter, I'm not saying they are right in that regard, I'm saying they are right in the regard of Thor having held back in this fight. The story says twice that Thor was holding back, therefore he was holding back and writing that this was full-powered Thor is a f*ck-up.

He has, but again, it doesn't matter that they were wrong about Thor in the past when they also talk about Thor1 minute before, and they are correct in a general sense, since most of the time Thor does hold back again Hulk. Of the examples you give (Just use imgur and source them btw) Thor is BSing with his words most of the time and he's not going all out because the larger context proves that, see here.

No, you're not thinking the logic about it clearly to call it "Completely irrelevant", this isn't the rage amps that are part of Hulk's power set, Banner inserted more rage than what Hulk was capable of on his own, w/o Hulk needing to suffer a damage that would have killed him many times over to get into that point. Compare this to what Hulk can do with his regular power set is wrong, this is exclusive since there is no proof that Hulk would be capable of the same on his own when his mind isn't hacked like that. This was clear enough in my first comment.

Well no offense but how about instead of saying "Whatever" when called out due to a feat being wrong, people read the comics first to see if the words they source to get what they want actually refer to what they think they're using them for? The amount of times that happens is insane and we have that in our Marvel & DC standards page as a rule.

I want to see the In-Betweener struggling to restrain savage Hulk, I hope it's not some BS.
Not really but whatever

unless you have proof I’m all ears. It’s literally contradicted in the third issue of the fight that I’ve already posted in op.

ya I’m sure Thor is bsing when he says to himself “I have to use all my power” or “I’ll kill you!” And you do realize banner holds hulk back right?
main-qimg-8a091ba47668395aa56b2637dd06c0cd-lq
main-qimg-b93ae2ab4a5b5a64b39c7b96459ff886-pjlq

and you still completely ignored savage hulk fighting hulked OF Thor

it’s supporting evidence so I really don’t care

In-betweener splits up, his order half uses up almost all his energy to restrain hulk in Long Shot: Saves the Marvel Universe issue 2

On9PKJASL3uQ4TU5IZ-KJI5X4NslZG2Wu2eTitBLn_mtTknVLUApBYQITffx897i5VSa-XyjtQBcLnAJ5MYJ6wf7tBunp7fFkCd1O9Y6rWWoPkIM0zyxdcGtYIWq7m1zb1TCYPwA8hE=s1600

7KRVhGeVI7cFlLO1XFXTvY0qpCnFBsM5QQXQt894bYkfEXQKsGQsTD_4BjbfdW8OaltCFdefndLQIBzgIfoNl8wRQPdDXfzso8-TcJtMIZtymsxnABq8C-XgCaWyF4hc9_kKg6a0NRU=s1600

xizzTWyMNEAuBRVheqJxaruY3xACo--kp4Pe3XvzNMilQZZxCg66I5XLabGlEMnAQjUHxw6CADzFyhnEa4zCPQ5rhXVuiijC-oPGS0Z0jiFExTWsZkyTpOgODSyBEgtzX07wRXgxDhE=s1600

Half of The In-Betweener requiring almost all of his power to restrain the Hulk seems like a good feat to add to the Hulk's page, if a reference and an image are included.

I think an unrestricted Hulk matching blows with Post-Absorption Onslaught and damaging his armor is a good supporting feat to add.

Given that Onslaught had the combined powers of Franklin Richards and X-Man at the time, and Franklin was portrayed as equal to the Celestials in a connected story, that seems to make sense, yes.
I also think Eficiente’s evaluation of the Crossroads feat is flawed, for the record.
Agreed.

I disagree with this, as we are told that infinite "dimensions" were affected by the shockwaves to cause earthquakes across them, and if the shockwaves were dispersed across infinite universes and didn't have infinite energy within them, they wouldn't have had any effect at all.
It doesn't say so, you got the semantic wrong, it says "The concussive force of their coming together reverberates along the pathways leading from the crossroads to an infinite number of dimensions... " That's like saying that if "I punch and shake a road leading to a city" then I'm shaking the road and the city. Maybe I am, but I'm just saying that I shoke the road. Hulk is shaking some of the places the Crossroads leads into, at least 3 shown on-panel, but we don't know the total amount of universes this reached into.

Ignoring the fact that the closest universes would have had their planets annihilated rather than with simply realistic earthquakes. Because a real-life earthquake would also "reverberate along the pathways leading from the crossroads to an infinite number of dimensions" if put on the pathways of the Crossroads like Hulk was.
Not really but whatever

unless you have proof I’m all ears. It’s literally contradicted in the third issue of the fight that I’ve already posted in op.
I don't know what this is replying to, you are too short and don't break down the comment you reply to. Please do it again if you think it matters.
ya I’m sure Thor is bsing when he says to himself “I have to use all my power” or “I’ll kill you!”
There is precedent of him holding back even when in Warrior Madness, but the larger context of the comics all around talk more about this more than just "He said so". Thor is the same guy who, when holding back, always oversells the people he's fighting, or do you missed that about his character when he goes up against Loki, Namor, Wrecker, the Wrecking Crew, the Thing, Magneto, Dr. Doom, Super Skrull, the High Evolutionary, The Champion of the Universe, Absorbing Man, and so on? The way he holds back has him lie about his own power & limits, hence he forgets what his true power is at times.
And you do realize banner holds hulk back right?
main-qimg-8a091ba47668395aa56b2637dd06c0cd-lq
main-qimg-b93ae2ab4a5b5a64b39c7b96459ff886-pjlq
This comes off as a strawman, why does it matter to the topic and what does it reply to?
and you still completely ignored savage hulk fighting hulked OF Thor
No, I didn't. Look:
Banner controls Hulk from a control room in his mind, so he can get to choose anger at will by just saying so rather than Hulk choosing so out of sheer will power, so Banner chose anger when Hulk was getting overpowered, and even amped Hulk with the anger of every hit Hulk got from all prior battles he had with Thor (w/o the damage). A regular Hulk is not able to get this powerful on his own, it's limited to what would be 1 short-lived key.
Meaning that they did fight. Great for them, but fighting evenly doesn't do anything. So far you don't show to know what my argument is, which again, was very clear from the first comment.
it’s supporting evidence so I really don’t care
It shows that you don't, that's why it's problematic. We're not constructing a narrative, we're constructing, period. Don't view "supporting evidence" as "less important -> and therefore it's valid to look less into it", doing so just means one's throwing whatever sticks so that others may have a hard trying dealing with it or to "make everything seem more legit". It's a fraudulent mindset.
In-betweener splits up, his order half uses up almost all his energy to restrain hulk in Long Shot: Saves the Marvel Universe issue 2

On9PKJASL3uQ4TU5IZ-KJI5X4NslZG2Wu2eTitBLn_mtTknVLUApBYQITffx897i5VSa-XyjtQBcLnAJ5MYJ6wf7tBunp7fFkCd1O9Y6rWWoPkIM0zyxdcGtYIWq7m1zb1TCYPwA8hE=s1600

7KRVhGeVI7cFlLO1XFXTvY0qpCnFBsM5QQXQt894bYkfEXQKsGQsTD_4BjbfdW8OaltCFdefndLQIBzgIfoNl8wRQPdDXfzso8-TcJtMIZtymsxnABq8C-XgCaWyF4hc9_kKg6a0NRU=s1600

xizzTWyMNEAuBRVheqJxaruY3xACo--kp4Pe3XvzNMilQZZxCg66I5XLabGlEMnAQjUHxw6CADzFyhnEa4zCPQ5rhXVuiijC-oPGS0Z0jiFExTWsZkyTpOgODSyBEgtzX07wRXgxDhE=s1600
The In-Betweener was divided to be weakened, his order half is weaker. Let's see how weaker:
  • He needs an army from SHIELD to apply the orden he wants.
  • Can't kill and control the mutants by himself.
  • He mind controls Wanda, Deadpool, Ghost Rider and Dr. Strange for muscle as well.
  • He goes with the latter group to do stuff he needs, the full In-Betweener having Immeasurable speed. He also can't react to the Hulk jumping away to escape as others see.
  • The real In-Betweener's power comes from affecting things that have, well, an in-between/counterbalance to them. To the point where he has issues affecting beings that are unique & with no force to counterbalance theirs. So him being divided into a being of orden and one of chaos should absolutely f*ck over his gimmick. He's one-sided to favor orden, with no in-between orden and chaos, you can't grab in his tier & "divide by 2 but-not-really 'cause higher tiers can't be divided like that".

Last edited:
It doesn't say so, you got the semantic wrong, it says "The concussive force of their coming together reverberates along the pathways leading from the crossroads to an infinite number of dimensions... " That's like saying that if "I punch and shake a road leading to a city" then I'm shaking the road and the city. Maybe I am, but I'm just saying that I shoke the road. Hulk is shaking some of the places the Crossroads leads into, at least 3 shown on-panel, but we don't know the total amount of universes this reached into.

Ignoring the fact that the closest universes would have had their planets annihilated rather than with simply realistic earthquakes. Because a real-life earthquake would also "reverberate along the pathways leading from the crossroads to an infinite number of dimensions" if put on the pathways of the Crossroads like Hulk was.

I don't know what this is replying to, you are too short and don't break down the comment you reply to. Please do it again if you think it matters.

There is precedent of him holding back even when in Warrior Madness, but the larger context of the comics all around talk more about this more than just "He said so". Thor is the same guy who, when holding back, always oversells the people he's fighting, or do you missed that about his character when he goes up against Loki, Namor, Wrecker, the Wrecking Crew, the Thing, Magneto, Dr. Doom, Super Skrull, the High Evolutionary, The Champion of the Universe, Absorbing Man, and so on? The way he holds back has him lie about his own power & limits, hence he forgets what his true power is at times.

This comes off as a strawman, why does it matter to the topic and what does it reply to?

No, I didn't. Look:

Meaning that they did fight. Great for them, but fighting evenly doesn't do anything. So far you don't show to know what my argument is, which again, was very clear from the first comment.

It shows that you don't, that's why it's problematic. We're not constructing a narrative, we're constructing, period. Don't view "supporting evidence" as "less important -> and therefore it's valid to look less into it", doing so just means one's throwing whatever sticks so that others may have a hard trying dealing with it or to "make everything seem more legit". It's a fraudulent mindset.

The In-Betweener was divided to be weakened, his order half is weaker. Let's see how weaker:
  • He needs an army from SHIELD to apply the orden he wants.
  • Can't kill and control the mutants by himself.
  • He mind controls Wanda, Deadpool, Ghost Rider and Dr. Strange for muscle as well.
  • He goes with the latter group to do stuff he needs, the full In-Betweener having Immeasurable speed. He also can't react to the Hulk jumping away to escape as others see.
  • The real In-Betweener's power comes from affecting things that have, well, an in-between/counterbalance to them. To the point where he has issues affecting beings that are unique & with no force to counterbalance theirs. So him being divided into a being of orden and one of chaos should absolutely f*ck over his gimmick. He's one-sided to favor orden, with no in-between orden and chaos, you can't grab in his tier & "divide by 2 but-not-really 'cause higher tiers can't be divided like that".
I usually try to respond to the corresponding paragraph and sentence

Unless you have actually proof that Thor just magically forgets his own strength then I’m all ears

Because Thor isn’t the only one that holds back but fair enough since I guess it doesn’t affect much as of right now.

You didn’t, your whole argument is that hulk is incapable of reaching this lvls of angry on his own and then cite Thor holding back to further disprove hulk’s current rating. I then mentioned savage hulk free of banners control fighting a hulked out OF Thor on his own which nulls your own point
sA93Oa7UwiS6rYM7Zbik5O9OtZMxDBxZxYBB-oPw8YMk1_Gg1vGDAQNNe0eQJZrxUmIrAQY7wm0Nu4UJ__snr9Gy0kjJjT5E_w_B4UHysZLCItykDlZHNJonSBdj6qI5Xh5G1dyL2g=s1600

Ok

Eh will he still scales above sunshine joe

You can click on the comment you quote and press enter to break it down in parts. You can do that and reply to each part right below it so that others may have an easier to knowing what replies to what. You can also remove the parts of a comment you reply to that you're not replying to, because they're talking to somebody else or something.

You can click on the comment you quote and press enter to break it down in parts.
Oh sweet, thanks I’ll keep this in mind from now on
You can do that and reply to each part right below it so that others may have an easier to knowing what replies to what. You can also remove the parts of a comment you reply to that you're not replying to, because they're talking to somebody else or something.

Unless you have actually proof that Thor just magically forgets his own strength then I’m all ears
What are you talking about, please be clear. What you seem to to do is try to argue back the fact that I said that Thor holds back a lot across his stories, the issue being that we're not talking about it for the battle he has against Hulk here (By the time the battle went into Skyfather level), so we're not talking about it, you aren't stopping "something" with that "Unless".
Because Thor isn’t the only one that holds back but fair enough since I guess it doesn’t affect much as of right now.
I still don't know what does this reply to due to the structure not being clear.
You didn’t, your whole argument is that hulk is incapable of reaching this lvls of angry on his own and then cite Thor holding back to further disprove hulk’s current rating.
You got a mess there, you can read my comments again. Hulk is incapable of reaching this lvls of angry on his own because the specific way he does it logically means that there is no reason to say that he could, period, the rest is its own thing, separated, not a support to Hulk's ability to reach those levels.
I then mentioned savage hulk free of banners control fighting a hulked out OF Thor on his own which nulls your own point
sA93Oa7UwiS6rYM7Zbik5O9OtZMxDBxZxYBB-oPw8YMk1_Gg1vGDAQNNe0eQJZrxUmIrAQY7wm0Nu4UJ__snr9Gy0kjJjT5E_w_B4UHysZLCItykDlZHNJonSBdj6qI5Xh5G1dyL2g=s1600
That's after the battle went into a Skyfather level. Hulk didn't have his anger reset by 0, because that's not how anger works. What I'm saying is, it doesn't matter that Savage Hulk got free of Banner's control because it wasn't the mere fact that Banner was controlling what made him that powerful/angry, it was Banner implementing that anger what made him that powerful.

What are you talking about, please be clear. What you seem to to do is try to argue back the fact that I said that Thor holds back a lot across his stories, the issue being that we're not talking about it for the battle he has against Hulk here (By the time the battle went into Skyfather level), so we're not talking about it, you aren't stopping "something" with that "Unless".
Then what was the point of bringing up scans of Thor holding back in the past
I still don't know what does this reply to due to the structure not being clear.

You got a mess there, you can read my comments again. Hulk is incapable of reaching this lvls of angry on his own because the specific way he does it logically means that there is no reason to say that he could, period, the rest is its own thing, separated, not a support to Hulk's ability to reach those levels.
That’s literally what I said. There’s nothing preventing hulk from reaching those lvls of anger on his own. Hell his gone straight into his worldbreaker in a few seconds
That's after the battle went into a Skyfather level. Hulk didn't have his anger reset by 0, because that's not how anger works. What I'm saying is, it doesn't matter that Savage Hulk got free of Banner's control because it wasn't the mere fact that Banner was controlling what made him that powerful/angry, it was Banner implementing that anger what made him that powerful.
Says who? If he was as mad as you’re saying he was he wouldn’t be acting the way he was during the fight. Banner didn’t just magically make him angrier, he pushed him with higher lvls of simulated fights to make him angrier. If hulk wasn’t capable of reaching those lvls of anger on his own then the starships “engine” wouldn’t work

Then what was the point of bringing up scans of Thor holding back in the past
Have you tried looking at the context of when I said so before asking me this?
There’s nothing preventing hulk from reaching those lvls of anger on his own.
You just say so.
Says who?
You say this but then immediately after you say things that require proof per common sense.
If he was as mad as you’re saying he was he wouldn’t be acting the way he was during the fight.
How, why, and proof. Imagine you tell this to a random person and expect them to just take them at your word.
Banner didn’t just magically make him angrier, he pushed him with higher lvls of simulated fights to make him angrier.
This is literally the same, you just want it to have categorical difference because you need that to be the case. It's not the same in the hyperspecific wording, it's the same in everything else that matters.
If hulk wasn’t capable of reaching those lvls of anger on his own then the starships “engine” wouldn’t work
Proof that Hulk can get as angry as anger applied to him against his will via Mind Manip that can collect the convinced anger he felt via every hit from every fight he had with Thor? That's like saying that a regular person can feel on his own the convinced anger he felt via every hit from every fight they had with another person, in the sense that claiming it is nonsense, I clearly already know Hulk isn't a normal person & can get very angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back