• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You fool, I baited you in with the promise of Candy, but MnM stands for Matrix and Marvel! Mwahahaha!!
Honestly, not sure exactly how fair this is. But I saw they were the same rank, and I like both the characters, so time to make a Match for the first time in forever.

On one side, we have the infamous Agent of the Matrix, Program given Sentience and Virus gone Rogue, Agent Smith!
And on the opposite side, we have the Incredible, Unstoppable, Mean, Green, Fighting Machine, The Incredible Hulk!

The Rules:
This fight takes place in New York City. This is subject to change.
Both fighters are at rank High 6-C, using the Devil Hulk and Oracle Assimilated Smith.
Speed is equalized.
Standard Battle Assumptions are otherwise in effect.

Who will win?

image0.webp
Vs
image0.webp

Hulk:
Smith:

(lemme know If this isn’t fair, I’m more than happy to try and find a different match up or something lol)

Last edited:
Ah shit. Right. You can't make High 6-C matches for Marvel characters. They are for scaling purpose only. (Applies to Hulk too iirc)

..although isn't this an invalid match? Both seem to be unable to put each other down

I know Smith has Absorption and Precognition, whereas Hulks powers can occasionally Change and he tends to go for Incapacitation anyways, so I thought it might be fair.

As far as I’m aware, it’s simple Reality Warping. I tried looking for some more specific examples of him using it in Combat (which is why this is a bit delayed, my apologies), but I’m afraid I couldn’t find any, so it likely comes from the abilities one gets when becoming unplugged from the Matrix, allowing him to alter reality as he pleases. At the very least, his is comparable to Neos, which means it can be used for Flight, Stopping Bullets, and altering the environment, the first of which he’s actually pretty skilled at doing.

I should’ve rewatched the matrix or something before making this match lol

I see, I see. Thanks anyway.

Speaking of rewatching, I need to do the same. It's been nearly 10 years or so since I last saw them.

I know Smith has Absorption and Precognition, whereas Hulks powers can occasionally Change and he tends to go for Incapacitation anyways, so I thought it might be fair.
You can't incap at regen Mid and above

So yeah this is a stomp, closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back