• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hulk upgrade: Gamma uproar part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't say so, you got the semantic wrong, it says "The concussive force of their coming together reverberates along the pathways leading from the crossroads to an infinite number of dimensions... " That's like saying that if "I punch and shake a road leading to a city" then I'm shaking the road and the city. Maybe I am, but I'm just saying that I shoke the road. Hulk is shaking some of the places the Crossroads leads into, at least 3 shown on-panel, but we don't know the total amount of universes this reached into.

Ignoring the fact that the closest universes would have had their planets annihilated rather than with simply realistic earthquakes. Because a real-life earthquake would also "reverberate along the pathways leading from the crossroads to an infinite number of dimensions" if put on the pathways of the Crossroads like Hulk was.
The point is that I interpreted the issue as that the complete resulting energy of the clash was dispersed among infinite universes and still caused serious earthquakes.

Have you tried looking at the context of when I said so before asking me this?
I did and the proof you gave is a countered in the link already posted in the Op
You just say so.

You say this but then immediately after you say things that require proof per common sense.
Why do you think I mentioned WWB hulk then?
How, why, and proof. Imagine you tell this to a random person and expect them to just take them at your word.
By your logic he should be far more pissed off then his ever been, clearly the dialogue isn’t helping your case
This is literally the same, you just want it to have categorical difference because you need that to be the case. It's not the same in the hyperspecific wording, it's the same in everything else that matters.
Ya that’s mb, is misinterpreted sone of what your saying
Proof that Hulk can get as angry as anger applied to him against his will via Mind Manip that can collect the convinced anger he felt via every hit from every fight he had with Thor? That's like saying that a regular person can feel on his own the convinced anger he felt via every hit from every fight they had with another person, in the sense that claiming it is nonsense, I clearly already know Hulk isn't a normal person & can get very angry.
Banner literally said it was to fight smarter not harder
SQHpcHLFEdGwtmSdIBArCDxDk4COksjGvSeruVzWcPh95Iq9RhapGFyMGSR4yKvfDwzEOF1QY75Aa8KcQrtt8iI_zivDDugaJSn6WL3K9QWgu3AHssiH3lJ954s6h70KBf4k3UlnfQ=s1600

and hulk wasn’t even the one that mental felt this it was only Banner

Last edited:
The point is that I interpreted the issue as that the complete resulting energy of the clash was dispersed among infinite universes and still caused serious earthquakes.
I already know, the danger of the situation is both the earthquakes that were already happening, and how they could start happening in more universes because of the area of where they are, because it leads to all of them.
Anyway, can you summarise exactly what you want to do here please, Eficiente?
Remove the following:
I did and the proof you gave is a countered in the link already posted in the Op
This is a non sequitur, you keep arguing in bad faith, paying no attention yet still having things to say to push how you want things to be. You don't need to do that, you can either choose to pay attention or choose to not debate if you're over your head on a topic. I don't know if you care but let's look at the logic behind your comment;
  • You get confused about a point I make and you post scans to prove something unrelated.
  • Even if it's unrelated, for accuracy's sake I point out how most of those scans are wrong in the point you want to make of them, linking a blog I made for ref.
  • You get confused about that point I made, again, and think that's releted to the topic of the feat I want to remove added from this thread.
  • I point out how you are confused, you are still confused and claim to don't know what was the point of what I said was.
  • I tell you to look up the context. That being a nice way to say that you shouldn't be indignated as your first instinct like that when you're on the wrong on something as simple as knowing why someone said something. Heck, f*ck it, you can be indignated as your first instinct, at least stop to think things out properly before writing down a comment and posting it. People doesn't say "why did he say that" or "that doesn't make any sense" as a vague feeling because it must be that they're correct, they conclude they're correct on finding things to be that way, therefore they say "why did he say that" or "that doesn't make any sense".
  • You did look up the context...and comment "the proof you gave is a countered in the link already posted in the Op". Now
    • Assuming you're not confused again on what we're talking about, no, the proof isn't in the op. The op shows Hulk and Thor fighting evenly many times, it doesn't focus on the context around those stories aside from that nor shows to know the context in which Thor holds back across appearances. I even told you before quote "There is precedent of him holding back even when in Warrior Madness, but the larger context of the comics all around talk more about this more than just "He said so". Thor is the same guy who, when holding back, always oversells the people he's fighting, or do you missed that about his character when he goes up against Loki, Namor, Wrecker, the Wrecking Crew, the Thing, Magneto, Dr. Doom, Super Skrull, the High Evolutionary, The Champion of the Universe, Absorbing Man, and so on? The way he holds back has him lie about his own power & limits, hence he forgets what his true power is at times." The op shows none of that to prove how Thor isn't holding back regardless, nor do you admit to say "I don't know all those cases in which Thor held back", you have what you came up with, and you already know that's already good enough to apply how you want things to be.
    • But actually I don't know if you understood the comment and know this isn't related to that 1 Thor vs Hulk fight I want to remove.
Needless to say, this is more than a look at the comment I'm replying to. If it helps you then great, if you dismiss it then at least I tried.
Why do you think I mentioned WWB hulk then?
Given what it's talking about, see the points below.
By your logic he should be far more pissed off then his ever been, clearly the dialogue isn’t helping your case
What do you mean "clearly the dialogue isn’t helping your case"? You can't just say so and leave it at that. It doesn't matter if Hulk's more pissed off than he has ever been, that's you derailing it into something you can beat if technically that was never said. It still stands how Hulk got all the anger of every hit from every fight he had with Thor and not from his ability to be that angry on his own. Again, imagine you tell this to a random person and expect them to just take them at your word, they can look at one side your word, and the other side what's stated in the story, you don't have something to stand on, you're just saying that the dialoguie isn't helping my case because.
Ya that’s mb, is misinterpreted sone of what your saying
It's ok, I'm glad you recognize that. As you saw before, I believe that it might be that that came from a certain place that's improvable, so please see if there is some truth to that.
Banner literally said it was to fight smarter not harder
SQHpcHLFEdGwtmSdIBArCDxDk4COksjGvSeruVzWcPh95Iq9RhapGFyMGSR4yKvfDwzEOF1QY75Aa8KcQrtt8iI_zivDDugaJSn6WL3K9QWgu3AHssiH3lJ954s6h70KBf4k3UlnfQ=s1600

and hulk wasn’t even the one that mental felt this it was only Banner
This is pretty easy to argue against, and I'm sure you would be able to see it that way once I tell you what's wrong.
  • The last part first since it's the more easy, "hulk wasn’t even the one that mental felt this it was only Banner" doesn't matter when he's part of Hulk's mind. Even in the scan you post the AI says to Banner "Hulk has fought him. Not you." Again, there is not a categorical difference. Banner isn't buffing up his own skills there as a pilot or some other stat like a PKMN by gaining anger, Hulk gains power via anger.
  • On the first point, which I believe is what you refer to when saying "clearly the dialogue isn’t helping your case". The logic is terrible, Hulk gets more powerful the more angry he gets, meaning that saying "smarter not harder" doesn't mean that they would only fight smarter w/o hitting harder, they will be more powerful due to being angrier and therefore hit harder. The point is that he's fighting better than how he could if he were to only fight trying to hit harder alone, w/o having Banner's own intelligence giving a hand with this plan. You use black and white logic, imagine the following;
    • 2 people are fighting. 1 fights "smarter not harder" by looking for & finding something to use as a weapen. They were smart and now hit harder, and they would only be fighting as hard as normal w/o being smarter.
    • 2 people are fighting by using their powers to create & control the environment against each other in a basic manner. 1 fights "smarter not harder" by using his powers in a smarter way, making use of a built up of momentum to make things hit better, along with gravity & weight. They were smart and now hit harder, and they would only be fighting as hard as normal w/o being smarter.
    • 2 people are fighting by 1 of them could get more powerful if a given context happens. The latter fights "smarter not harder" by making a plan to make that happen and get more powerful. They were smart and now hit harder, and they would only be as hard as normal w/o being smarter.
    • Etc.

I already know, the danger of the situation is both the earthquakes that were already happening, and how they could start happening in more universes because of the area of where they are, because it leads to all of them.
The point is that it wouldn't matter, as the source energy dispersed across infinite worlds would still need to be infinite to have any effects.
I disagree with this.
This is probably fine to remove, yes, given that the Hulk was channelling a part of Franklin Richards' energy at the time, and was only able to beat up the Juggernaut and Absorbing Man, and that's it.

The scans itself says Infinite Dimensions not planets. The Crossroads served as a nexus point to an infinite number of dimensions. Crossroads could also grant access to various planets within Earth's own universe.

THE CONCUSSIVE FORCE OF THEIR COMING TOGETHER REVERBERATES ALONG THE PATHWAYS LEADING FROM THE CROSSROADS TO AN INFINITE NUMBER OF DIMENSIONS... CAUSING CATACLYSMIC UPHEAVALS AND UNIMAGINABLE DESTRUCTION

@Ultima_Reality

We likely need your input here.

Here is the feat | Incredible Hulk v1 305

Remove the following:

This is a non sequitur, you keep arguing in bad faith, paying no attention yet still having things to say to push how you want things to be. You don't need to do that, you can either choose to pay attention or choose to not debate if you're over your head on a topic. I don't know if you care but let's look at the logic behind your comment;
  • You get confused about a point I make and you post scans to prove something unrelated.
  • Even if it's unrelated, for accuracy's sake I point out how most of those scans are wrong in the point you want to make of them, linking a blog I made for ref.
  • You get confused about that point I made, again, and think that's releted to the topic of the feat I want to remove added from this thread.
  • I point out how you are confused, you are still confused and claim to don't know what was the point of what I said was.
  • I tell you to look up the context. That being a nice way to say that you shouldn't be indignated as your first instinct like that when you're on the wrong on something as simple as knowing why someone said something. Heck, f*ck it, you can be indignated as your first instinct, at least stop to think things out properly before writing down a comment and posting it. People doesn't say "why did he say that" or "that doesn't make any sense" as a vague feeling because it must be that they're correct, they conclude they're correct on finding things to be that way, therefore they say "why did he say that" or "that doesn't make any sense".
  • You did look up the context...and comment "the proof you gave is a countered in the link already posted in the Op". Now
    • Assuming you're not confused again on what we're talking about, no, the proof isn't in the op. The op shows Hulk and Thor fighting evenly many times, it doesn't focus on the context around those stories aside from that nor shows to know the context in which Thor holds back across appearances.
There is literally a section in the link I posted that is specifically goes over Thor supposedly holding back in all his encounters
    • I even told you before quote "There is precedent of him holding back even when in Warrior Madness, but the larger context of the comics all around talk more about this more than just "He said so". Thor is the same guy who, when holding back, always oversells the people he's fighting, or do you missed that about his character when he goes up against Loki, Namor, Wrecker, the Wrecking Crew, the Thing, Magneto, Dr. Doom, Super Skrull, the High Evolutionary, The Champion of the Universe, Absorbing Man, and so on? The way he holds back has him lie about his own power & limits, hence he forgets what his true power is at times." The op shows none of that to prove how Thor isn't holding back regardless, nor do you admit to say "I don't know all those cases in which Thor held back", you have what you came up with, and you already know that's already good enough to apply how you want things to be.
Your right I don’t know everything, so I wouldn’t mind seeing these instances of constantly overhyping weaker characters

• But actually I don't know if you understood the comment and know this isn't related to that 1 Thor vs Hulk fight I want to remove.
Needless to say, this is more than a look at the comment I'm replying to. If it helps you then great, if you dismiss it then at least I tried.

Given what it's talking about, see the points below.

What do you mean "clearly the dialogue isn’t helping your case"? You can't just say so and leave it at that. It doesn't matter if Hulk's more pissed off than he has ever been, that's you derailing it into something you can beat if technically that was never said. It still stands how Hulk got all the anger of every hit from every fight he had with Thor and not from his ability to be that angry on his own. Again, imagine you tell this to a random person and expect them to just take them at your word, they can look at one side your word, and the other side what's stated in the story, you don't have something to stand on, you're just saying that the dialoguie isn't helping my case because.
I’m referring to the dialogue because it would show how Hulk feels or even his actions. He looks and feels more annoyed then ragefull
It's ok, I'm glad you recognize that. As you saw before, I believe that it might be that that came from a certain place that's improvable, so please see if there is some truth to that.

This is pretty easy to argue against, and I'm sure you would be able to see it that way once I tell you what's wrong.
  • The last part first since it's the more easy, "hulk wasn’t even the one that mental felt this it was only Banner" doesn't matter when he's part of Hulk's mind. Even in the scan you post the AI says to Banner "Hulk has fought him. Not you." Again, there is not a categorical difference. Banner isn't buffing up his own skills there as a pilot or some other stat like a PKMN by gaining anger, Hulk gains power via anger.
That’s not how that starship system works at all
upeacnE.jpg
Banner specificly looked hulk’s psyche into the engine room to fuel the starship body. Banner’s emotions don’t affect the actual body of hulk

• On the first point, which I believe is what you refer to when saying "clearly the dialogue isn’t helping your case". The logic is terrible, Hulk gets more powerful the more angry he gets, meaning that saying "smarter not harder" doesn't mean that they would only fight smarter w/o hitting harder, they will be more powerful due to being angrier and therefore hit harder.
considering how the starship was set up,it looks like banner only wanted the data on Thor fights
  • The point is that he's fighting better than how he could if he were to only fight trying to hit harder alone, w/o having Banner's own intelligence giving a hand with this plan. You use black and white logic, imagine the following;
    • 2 people are fighting. 1 fights "smarter not harder" by looking for & finding something to use as a weapen. They were smart and now hit harder, and they would only be fighting as hard as normal w/o being smarter.
    • 2 people are fighting by using their powers to create & control the environment against each other in a basic manner. 1 fights "smarter not harder" by using his powers in a smarter way, making use of a built up of momentum to make things hit better, along with gravity & weight. They were smart and now hit harder, and they would only be fighting as hard as normal w/o being smarter.
    • 2 people are fighting by 1 of them could get more powerful if a given context happens. The latter fights "smarter not harder" by making a plan to make that happen and get more powerful. They were smart and now hit harder, and they would only be as hard as normal w/o being smarter.
    • Etc.
Fighting smarter also doesn’t mean you’re always going to hit harder either. You can fight smarter by gaining knowledge on your enemy and know what to expect from them to better counter there attacks while also learning about there possible weakness

Why was this closed? I'm not going to search for a new CRT or wait until it exists and then search for it to comment them and maybe have to deal with whatever other stuff people's talking about in that thread, Ant you can't take people at their word all the time when they say that threads should be closed. If we f*cked up in this thread then we should fix it in this thread.

Why was this closed? I'm not going to search for a new CRT or wait until it exists and then search for it to comment them and maybe have to deal with whatever other stuff people's talking about in that thread, Ant you can't take people at their word all the time when they say that threads should be closed. If we f*cked up in this thread then we should fix it in this thread.
It has been opened

So basically, you're saying we are unreliable?
And ngl, most of your arguments seem to be baseless headcanon like the one with infinite dimensions and with the hulk.

I didn't lock this thread. Dereck03 seems to have made a mistake, and he reopened it after you requested it.

Anyway, about this then:

So what will be his justification for High 1-B
since you are suggesting we should remove

or do you want to remove Hulk's High 1-B?
I don't care about removing that, I just wanted to remove things that I saw as false. He still has that feat against that Celestial in his profile, which I still disagree with but I would need to go over Celestials scaling to cover that.

I couldn't comment in a closed thread.
The point is that it wouldn't matter, as the source energy dispersed across infinite worlds would still need to be infinite to have any effects.
Well, you say this but I have no idea what it means, see here, you reply to my comment but you don't say anything on the argument.

• By your logic, if "I punch and shake a road leading to a city" then I'm shaking the road and the city, not just the road, and a profile displaying this would say as much ignoring the fact that we don't know if I shoke the city.
  • By your logic, it doesn't matter the fact that the universes reached by this didn't have their spaces destroyed by the infinite destruction, but rather had regular earthquakes. If something can be interpreted in ways A, B or C then the higher the assumptions the least likely they are, and if there is logical proof that the highest assumption can't be then what even is the thought process to go with it anyway? "It doesn't matter because everything has anti-feats, so who cares about anti-feats, fiction doesn't have to function to reality does"? It's just giving up and being strong headed. I know you don't have other reasons because you don't say them.
I disagree with this.
Again, you say this but I have no idea what it means.
Added to that you agree with me to remove something but not for the reasons I gave, so again, I have no idea from where you're coming from since I don't even know if you understood what I said when reading it, you put me in a frustrating situation.
There is literally a section in the link I posted that is specifically goes over Thor supposedly holding back in all his encounters
This is immensely vague.
Your right I don’t know everything, so I wouldn’t mind seeing these instances of constantly overhyping weaker characters
  • See here most of them under "Planet level when holding back", you may also see all the new scans added to the scetion below on him holding back. He didn't do it against the High Evolutionary specifically, so that was my mistake.
  • See some battles here with Loki.
I’m referring to the dialogue because it would show how Hulk feels or even his actions. He looks and feels more annoyed then ragefull
This argument is terrible. It doesn't matter how he doesn't look and feel more annoyed to you for him to be ragefull because we know for a fact he got all that anger, that is immensely more important than something as cosmetic as that. Heck one could even argue it makes sense given that he gains the anger without the damage of the hits that come along the way, or that over the years he now tries to act cool in a context like this, it's irrelevant.
That’s not how that starship system works at all
upeacnE.jpg
Banner specificly looked hulk’s psyche into the engine room to fuel the starship body. Banner’s emotions don’t affect the actual body of hulk
Once again, you try to make a categorical difference by trying to understand what happens in just 1 hyperspecific way when that's not the case at all. You don't even care about how meaningless it is for Banner to get the anger if not an advantage in power.
considering how the starship was set up,it looks like banner only wanted the data on Thor fights
Fighting smarter also doesn’t mean you’re always going to hit harder either. You can fight smarter by gaining knowledge on your enemy and know what to expect from them to better counter there attacks while also learning about there possible weakness
This is part of the same argument and it's just as terrible.
Why does Banner want to feel the battles if he "only wanted the data on Thor fights" to gain knowledge? Why feel every punch? Why do Banner and Hulk scream in the same way? Because it's bullsh*t that knowledge only wanted the data on Thor fights for knowledge.
So basically, you're saying we are unreliable?
Whose "we" in this context? The people Ant takes "at their word all the time when they say that threads should be closed"? If so then yes. It's general, vague, and there are times I speculate it to be a tactic.

If it's certain people here specifically, I guess so in the sense that my arguments weren't over and it would have been a mess to find the new thread, mobilize the arguments, and even adapt to whatevery other topics the new thread talks about. I'm fresh on this now, thanks. I wouldn't say "you made this mistake, therefore you're unreliable", just "you made this mistake", or even "you made this mistake, that was an unreliable thing to do".
And ngl, most of your arguments seem to be baseless headcanon like the one with infinite dimensions and with the hulk.
What I get from this is that I don't know if you know what a headcanon is. On that feat, I go over semantics, + something proven in the comic itself. A headcanon is something that a fan imagines to be true about a story even though no information supporting that exists. I could hypothetically be wrong, but I wouldn't be using a headcanon.

I still can't say anything on Maverick Zero X disagreeing w/o replying to my comments since I still don't know how & why they disagree. Maybe they agree with The one you least expect, since the latter argues against what I say, but I find very hard to believe siding with what they say.

This is immensely vague.
I’m telling you exactly where the info is, how is that vague?
  • See here most of them under "Planet level when holding back", you may also see all the new scans added to the scetion below on him holding back. He didn't do it against the High Evolutionary specifically, so that was my mistake.
  • See some battles here with Loki.
The info in these links aren’t proving what your claiming
This argument is terrible. It doesn't matter how he doesn't look and feel more annoyed to you for him to be ragefull because we know for a fact he got all that anger, that is immensely more important than something as cosmetic as that. Heck one could even argue it makes sense given that he gains the anger without the damage of the hits that come along the way, or that over the years he now tries to act cool in a context like this, it's irrelevant.
A character not acting how they usually do when supposedly feeling a certain emotion is in no way “cosmetic” what are you talking about?
Once again, you try to make a categorical difference by trying to understand what happens in just 1 hyperspecific way when that's not the case at all. You don't even care about how meaningless it is for Banner to get the anger if not an advantage in power.
It’s literally stated that’s how there system works
This is part of the same argument and it's just as terrible.
Why does Banner want to feel the battles if he "only wanted the data on Thor fights" to gain knowledge? Why feel every punch? Why do Banner and Hulk scream in the same way? Because it's bullsh*t that knowledge only wanted the data on Thor fights for knowledge.
I just told you why, banner controls hulks body so this doesn’t really mean anything. Especially since he was pushing out his insides at the same time
-A2iRsOXew-GTK-Av8XBZpwDM3kfVs-61zWtofEWhqyKS95BRIIwW-iTzZZi0ZgLZ_7BWOWRUHjVpCptYIGH5JtoVgSSmtetfQw92gadK3WjgyDG8Gd2WJ5cdg3W-I6dnf34pwhwHQ=s1600

I’m telling you exactly where the info is, how is that vague?
Please post it and say how it proves your point.
The info in these links aren’t proving what your claiming
I have no idea what you mean by this. There are dozens of comics to go over there, I don't believe you went over them in 30 minutes. You had the written text that cover what happens in some of them and sources of those comics to read. They show very clearly the BS Thor says, over and over he lies about his own power and his enemies' power regardless of his life and that of others being in danger.
A character not acting how they usually do when supposedly feeling a certain emotion is in no way “cosmetic” what are you talking about?
Meaning by google; "affecting only the appearance of something rather than its substance"

We know for a fact the anger he got, that's the substance. He didn't seem all that angry to you, not that he wasn't angry, because he was, he just wasn't as angry as you would have liked to see him. It's a terrible argument.
It’s literally stated that’s how there system works

I just told you why, banner controls hulks body so this doesn’t really mean anything. Especially since he was pushing out his insides at the same time
-A2iRsOXew-GTK-Av8XBZpwDM3kfVs-61zWtofEWhqyKS95BRIIwW-iTzZZi0ZgLZ_7BWOWRUHjVpCptYIGH5JtoVgSSmtetfQw92gadK3WjgyDG8Gd2WJ5cdg3W-I6dnf34pwhwHQ=s1600
You ignore what I said. He was pushing out his insides at the time Banner gave him that extra anger.

Can somebody please throw me a bone here on how Hulk/Banner's system works? I don't know what more to say to The one you least expect.

Please post it and say how it proves your point.
The link is literally in the OP as I already said
I have no idea what you mean by this. There are dozens of comics to go over there, I don't believe you went over them in 30 minutes. You had the written text that cover what happens in some of them and sources of those comics to read. They show very clearly the BS Thor says, over and over he lies about his own power and his enemies' power regardless of his life and that of others being in danger.
I went over your written text and I didn’t see anything about Thor constantly overhyping his smiles and forgetting his own strength. Tbf I could have messed something, if you have the specific issues you think showcases this I’ll read em
Meaning by google; "affecting only the appearance of something rather than its substance"

We know for a fact the anger he got, that's the substance. He didn't seem all that angry to you, not that he wasn't angry, because he was, he just wasn't as angry as you would have liked to see him. It's a terrible argument.
How is me saying his acting out of character a terrible argument?
You ignore what I said. He was pushing out his insides at the time Banner gave him that extra anger.

Can somebody please throw me a bone here on how Hulk/Banner's system works? I don't know what more to say to The one you least expect.
I didn’t, I responded to what you said. Didn’t happen

I literally posted a scan explaining it to in post 250, what are you talking about?

Last edited:
The link is literally in the OP as I already said
That's not the issue.
I went over your written text and I didn’t see anything about Thor constantly overhyping his smiles and forgetting his own strength. Tbf I could have messed something, if you have the specific issues you think showcases this I’ll read em
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Eficiente/Marvel_Comics:_Wrecking_Crew#Showings
  • Thor Vol 1 171: Thor says that Wrecker's powers does seem equal to his.
  • Thor Vol 1 304: An angry Thor defeats Wrecker by what he claims is him making all of the power Mjolner may impart course through his body.
  • Mighty Thor Vol 1 430: Thor implies that he will no longer hold back against the Wrecking Crew as he attacks them. Thor thinks how fighting Wrecker takes his full attention.
  • Mighty Thor Vol 1 432: Loki comments how Thor is holding his power in check so that Loki would spare the hostage he had. At other point Loki comments how time and time again Thor had the power to stop him-- to slay him, but lacked the backbone for it, whereas he doesn't. Thor in part replies "no more of [Loki's] cruel and baseless lies", but the way the battle ends very much proves Loki right as Thor dramatically wants to kill Loki, Loki tells him to do it, he doesn't w/o knowing he didn't have it in him, and Loki replies how he knew & has always known it, which is no deception aimed for a goal, Loki is defeated.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Eficiente/SandboxA#Thor
How is me saying his acting out of character a terrible argument?
Because it matters far more the proven information we have than how to you specifically the way he acts isn't angry enough regardless of it do being angry and having the power to back it up.
I didn’t, I responded to what you said. Didn’t happen

I literally posted a scan explaining it to in post 250, what are you talking about?
You quoted my comment and made your own comment below it, you didn't reply to my argument.

Not talking to you there. I see your argument to be terrible and would like to see what others say beyond vague support, when they get into it.

I don't care about removing that, I just wanted to remove things that I saw as false.
He still retain his High 1-B via Onslaught and holding up a Celestial temporary but i agree with removing the Apocalypse and Shaking the multiverse feats but still wary on OF Thor scaling.
He still has that feat against that Celestial in his profile, which I still disagree with but I would need to go over Celestials scaling to cover that.

Those are the thread upgrading Celestials and Other Cosmic characters.
I couldn't comment in a closed thread.
No it isn't closed

Well, you say this but I have no idea what it means, see here, you reply to my comment but you don't say anything on the argument.
  • By your logic, if "I punch and shake a road leading to a city" then I'm shaking the road and the city, not just the road, and a profile displaying this would say as much ignoring the fact that we don't know if I shoke the city.
  • By your logic, it doesn't matter the fact that the universes reached by this didn't have their spaces destroyed by the infinite destruction, but rather had regular earthquakes. If something can be interpreted in ways A, B or C then the higher the assumptions the least likely they are, and if there is logical proof that the highest assumption can't be then what even is the thought process to go with it anyway? "It doesn't matter because everything has anti-feats, so who cares about anti-feats, fiction doesn't have to function to reality does"? It's just giving up and being strong headed. I know you don't have other reasons because you don't say them.
We need to give fiction some leeway in the regard that a source of infinite energy should cause all of the surrounding space to cease to exist, before said energy has been dispersed across infinite worlds, but the end result still remains, so I continue to disagree with you here, and you do see to be outvoted in this regard.
Again, you say this but I have no idea what it means.
Added to that you agree with me to remove something but not for the reasons I gave, so again, I have no idea from where you're coming from since I don't even know if you understood what I said when reading it, you put me in a frustrating situation.
The Hulk was powered up to such a degree that he proved to pose a challenge to Odinforce Thor in this fight, but yes, he was unnaturally angry and focused while it was going on, but that doesn't influence the fact that he can power himself up to this degree, just like during the fight with Onslaught.

He still retain his High 1-B via Onslaught and holding up a Celestial temporary but i agree with removing the Apocalypse and Shaking the multiverse feats but still wary on OF Thor scaling.
The Hulk didn't shake the entire multiverse, he just shook an infinite number of planets. It is a High 3-A feat, not High 1-A.

Those are the thread upgrading Celestials and Other Cosmic characters.
I wish I had time for all threads but I won't appear there. Being an adult I'm selective of the threads I'm on, be it at random or because I see that they matter more than others.
No it isn't closed
I meant this thread.
We need to give fiction some leeway in the regard that a source of infinite energy should cause all of the surrounding space to cease to exist, before said energy has been dispersed across infinite worlds, but the end result still remains, so I continue to disagree with you here, and you do see to be outvoted in this regard.
The Hulk didn't shake the entire multiverse, he just shook an infinite number of planets. It is a High 3-A feat, not High 1-A.
Hearing you say this makes me scratch my head. Hulk didn't shake planets, by your logic it would be universes as that's the part of the text you grab onto. Yes we need to give fiction some leeway, but not when the wording is such that a take exists fine that needs no leeway. Heck if we had a page explaining how we need to give fiction some leeway, we would even write as much as a standard, and see that standard as basic. I couldn't possibly predict what you might reply to this, the logic is excusatory to me.

I'm ok with being outvoted, but it is to be noted the little amount of staff here.
The Hulk was powered up to such a degree that he proved to pose a challenge to Odinforce Thor in this fight, but yes, he was unnaturally angry and focused while it was going on, but that doesn't influence the fact that he can power himself up to this degree, just like during the fight with Onslaught.
We should at least fix the wording:

"After being injected with the feelings of every attack Hulk received from every battle with Thor all at once, he was angry enough to fight everyly against Odin-Force Thor"

That's not the issue.
I told you we’re the info is, I don’t see an issue
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Eficiente/Marvel_Comics:_Wrecking_Crew#Showings
  • Thor Vol 1 171: Thor says that Wrecker's powers does seem equal to his.
  • Thor Vol 1 304: An angry Thor defeats Wrecker by what he claims is him making all of the power Mjolner may impart course through his body.
  • Mighty Thor Vol 1 430: Thor implies that he will no longer hold back against the Wrecking Crew as he attacks them. Thor thinks how fighting Wrecker takes his full attention.
  • Mighty Thor Vol 1 432: Loki comments how Thor is holding his power in check so that Loki would spare the hostage he had. At other point Loki comments how time and time again Thor had the power to stop him-- to slay him, but lacked the backbone for it, whereas he doesn't. Thor in part replies "no more of [Loki's] cruel and baseless lies", but the way the battle ends very much proves Loki right as Thor dramatically wants to kill Loki, Loki tells him to do it, he doesn't w/o knowing he didn't have it in him, and Loki replies how he knew & has always known it, which is no deception aimed for a goal, Loki is defeated.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Eficiente/SandboxA#Thor
1. Thor then states to himself he was holding back
RCO019.jpg
2. He dose, wreckers body just can’t contain its energies
RCO019.jpg

3. Legit I guess
4. So Thor knows he has the power to kill Loki, almost dose but can’t because he doesn’t want to. Doesn’t really help your case
5. He saw his nova flame a threat sure but even then he specifically states he vowed to never take a life soooo….
6. He got like one hit in, champ got scared and disqualified him for using mjolnir so I don’t see how this means anything.
7. this is literally non-cannon. Multiple x-men characters get masscarde when this never happened in the 616 timeline
main-qimg-d00b17ab09a9484be989d1976327d779-lq

main-qimg-50f6a47f7a8ca0223afab77dce4038db-lq

Because it matters far more the proven information we have than how to you specifically the way he acts isn't angry enough regardless of it do being angry and having the power to back it up.
except you don’t have actual proven evidence. Your basically just ignoring cannon to push your own headcannon
You quoted my comment and made your own comment below it, you didn't reply to my argument.

Not talking to you there. I see your argument to be terrible and would like to see what others say beyond vague support, when they get into it.
I did but if you don’t want to believe it then whatever

I know, I’m just telling you were the info is again since it seems you’ve forgotten

This makes sense
Ya expect that didn’t happen because
1. That’s not how the starship system works
upeacnE.jpg
2. That’s not what banner was trying to do
rjAiBUB_d.webp
he specifically states he wants to fight smarter and not harder and then gains data on Thor’s fighting record with hulk
Edit:
3. If banner really needed all that power then he should have pushed the simulations all the way up to 11, instead he left it at 8
nUwecBeG714Q5e6-P0BQddwvvv06hprubc-aSCEGQYD2CpWE_kOI2Yh4Z29ZxFo-DKc5M7DfO5YuS1d4HzlISMMk7Al_zUXg6e0r1rsUDwyQmqWCP98VaYgfi5NCsF869tIwdsHicQ=s1600
Clearly he didn’t need more strength as already stated

Last edited:
I agree with this
If you want to completely ignore the context behind this then sure I guess this makes since.
upeacnE.jpg
rjAiBUB_d.webp
he specifically states he wants to fight smarter and not harder and then gains data on Thor’s fighting record with hulk

@Antvasima honestly you probably should just leave the wording alone. What eff is saying isn’t supported in-universe
upeacnE.jpg
rjAiBUB_d.webp
Edit:
3. If banner really needed all that power then he should have pushed the simulations all the way up to 11, instead he left it at 8
nUwecBeG714Q5e6-P0BQddwvvv06hprubc-aSCEGQYD2CpWE_kOI2Yh4Z29ZxFo-DKc5M7DfO5YuS1d4HzlISMMk7Al_zUXg6e0r1rsUDwyQmqWCP98VaYgfi5NCsF869tIwdsHicQ=s1600
Clearly he didn’t need more strength as already stated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back