• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rayne Ames and the Dark Triad Megicula Host [Rayne vs Vanica]

Rules
  • Speed is equalized
  • Rayne starts out with his Summons [786 Teratons]
  • Vanica is restricted to 25% [3.93 Petatons]
  • Fight location takes place where Noelle fought Vanica

Fighters

Rayne Ames
f1d5afb40a7e50f67dfadfc5140f59ef.jpg
"You and I... Are still fighting.": 0

"I want to get all fired up with the tough guys who manage to survive in a place like that.": 0

Holy shit 90% of Vanica fanart is horniness personified

Last edited:
Pretty sure you can't restrict her to 50%, as her 50% form is in the same tier as her higher forms.

Its not even like it would make much of a difference anyway, since her 50% form is already 10 times stronger than Rayne.

Pretty sure you can't restrict her to 50%, as her 50% form is in the same tier as her higher forms.

Its not even like it would make much of a difference anyway, since her 50% form is already 10 times stronger than Rayne.
I swear I was told the percentages could be restricted!

Also, 50% is only a little under a 4x difference, dont know where you got 10.

I dunno, like 25% or something?

But again, she can still use higher non High 6-A percentages and one-shot, since the 6-A end line is 5.7× Rayne's AP

I dunno, like 25% or something?

But again, she can still use higher non High 6-A percentages and one-shot, since the 6-A end line is 5.7× Rayne's AP
I mean, Rayne can shield his own body to protect against normally fatal attacks, and He seems to be much smarter than Vanica going by her profile

I read more about Rayne

How fast he grows on battle? Because Noelle grew 2 tier mid fight entirely and she was still unable to defeat Vanica

And if this comes to Rayne becoming so strong that Vanica can't win, then Vanica not being able to grow in power with devil percentage seems stupid

I read more about Rayne

How fast he grows on battle? Because Noelle grew 2 tier mid fight entirely and she was still unable to defeat Vanica
Wasn't Vanica growing in percentage though? Meaning that even if Noelle grew, Vanica just empowered herself more yeah? Anyways, it does take a while. Rayne only started to improve in battle after having gone through battle and being beaten down by 50-60% Doom, and that was basically on his last legs.
And if this comes to Rayne becoming so strong that Vanica can't win, then Vanica not being able to grow in power with devil percentage seems stupid
As said above, it'll take quite a while.

If Vanica scales to Asta, she has 3 days of stamina plus mana regeneration and probably more as she has a devil to back her up

I don´t know about Rayne, if he scales to Mash and his monthly training regime or what feats he has, I am anime only

If Vanica scales to Asta, she has 3 days of stamina plus mana regeneration and probably more as she has a devil to back her up
I.... feel like Vanica's stamina should be revised then. It says she's Superhuman and scales above Zagred, but also says she's comparable to Zenon who's only "High".
I don´t know about Rayne, if he scales to Mash and his monthly training regime or what feats he has, I am anime only
Well going by the time there was for the eclipse to initiate, there was only a day left when they went out to IZ's fortress to **** shit up along with Orter, Ryoh, Dot, Lance, and Finn. There was no rest provided. And of course, he had yo go through a room of magic sucking bugs, before going on to fight in some of the gorriest battles against Delisaster. And THEN he went on to fight Doom with Finn, before getting ****** up badly, his foot gored by Doom's finger before being flipped up like a pancake, but could still get up and fight along side Orter, but got messed up again by Doom. And after Ryoh took an attack to protect Finn and after Doom started targeting Finn, Rayne along with Lance, Orter, and Dot could still get up and fight BEFORE TAKING A ROOM WIDE SLASH AND GETTING CUT UP. And then he was able to get back up and help carry Mash back to Meliadoul's clinic.

This was all in the span of a day.

If you want a short answer he should be comparable to Dot and Lance in stamina, who endured grueling training from Orter for 3 days without rest and only a little amount of water.

Then they are equal at best or he has more stamina but no mana regen

And I say that "if scaled to Asta" because Nacht says that Asta can't do anything to the dark triad of his own and he had to train for 3 days, Dark Triad should have then enough mana reserves to fight for 3 days if they are not spamming their strongest moves, as Dante could regen without getting tired while Yami was tiring himself for spamming his best moves non stop in their fight
she has manazone.
Non confirmed

Attack reflection will reflect her spells. His magic absorption should work here as well unless she has manazone.
Oh, no, that's for against weaker wizards like Margarette. He was passively reflecting Margarette's sound spells by just standing there and flexing his magic power.
Then they are equal at best or he has more stamina but no mana regen
Yeah, takes a bit for a wizard in Mashle to regenerate their magic supply
And I say that "if scaled to Asta" because Nacht says that Asta can't do anything to the dark triad of his own and he had to train for 3 days, Dark Triad should have then enough mana reserves to fight for 3 days if they are not spamming their strongest moves, as Dante could regen without getting tired while Yami was tiring himself for spamming his best moves non stop in their fight
Yeah, I'm just saying that the stamina part on vanica's page was wonky.

How about intelligence between the two?
Non confirmed

How about intelligence between the two?
A weaker Vanica= Acier--> Younger mereoleona---> half of the kingdom or more

But Vanica is reckless, because she loves being damaged as the sadomasochist she is, she lost to Noelle and was saying "next time I will be the one who becomes stronger to defeat you!"

A weaker Vanica= Acier--> Younger mereoleona---> half of the kingdom or more

But Vanica is reckless, because she loves being damaged as the sadomasochist she is, she lost to Noelle and was saying "next time I will be the one who becomes stronger to defeat you!"
Ah, so that'll leave her open to a lot of Rayne's attacks, who is a lot more practical and open minded to brutal attacks.

Only if she gets excited, if she sees that the enemy is weak, 0 effort, instakill , she at first ignored Noelle, she only wanted to fight Lolopechka
I'd say Rayne can give her that. While he may be weaker, he's tenacious and can deal out a whol lot of attacks that could maybe catch her attention?

I'd say Rayne can give her that. While he may be weaker, he's tenacious and can deal out a whol lot of attacks that could maybe catch her attention?
He has to first be able to land a good attack to make Vanica excited and that would make her be reckless, if not, she will just defend and stop all of his attacks as he is worthless

And if he fails to do that, she can curse him and make his blow up, destroy his senses or corrode him, the only curse she should not be able to use at low% is decaying world

Back