• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay, I'm looking at this once more, now there are two things I disagree with:

1. As you know, the Time Manipulation via the Charlotte thing, as we see the curse go out of control and it shows nothing related to time.
2. Asta's Resistance to Social Influencing is a no to me, if it were anything, it'd be Supernatural Willpower which he already has

Also, we don't really need to specify higher or lower for devils without grimoires or as souls, Zagred is the only character that has had feats as a soul (Lucifero showed up as a soul but killing Licita by using Liebe is not really a feat) and he's also the only devil to use a grimoire as his own to begin with. We could just make a note on his AP justification for his Body key that says something like "Becomes stronger when wielding a grimoire" but even then the power buff doesn't seem to be that much. It mainly just allows him to use every spell he has

• Fair enough will remove the Social Influencing.
  • But honestly curse thing is really what I have an issue against. but I will talk about it another time. Removing it from this thread.

If Lucifero and Zagred can show up as souls, why not give high ranks and above these abilities on the devil physiology?

The lower and higher are used even when the boost isn't large. Remember the Q & A when Tabata said that Zagred was too weak as a soul to cast Forbidden Magic on that level? so lower is necessary if Zagred faces a character on wiki that rips out souls. Higher should be added to the DP page since thats the case for all devils.

Well Lucifero has no feats as a soul, but Zagred's 6-C key is when he is a soul, so nothing needs to be done. I guess for Zagred we could say "Low 6-B, higher with Grimoire"

It's just weird to me not gonna lie. Also, the abilities are fine, it's mainly the higher and lower thing

Well Lucifero has no feats as a soul, but Zagred's 6-C key is when he is a soul, so nothing needs to be done. I guess for Zagred we could say "Low 6-B, higher with Grimoire"

Fair enough

It's just weird to me not gonna lie. Also, the abilities are fine, it's mainly the higher and lower thing

Sometimes I feel like I make ocd type changes

Welcome to the home of the devils and demons of Black Clover, How powerful are they? and how strong do you have to be to beat them?
The following should be added to the respective profiles. Please be respectful.

POWERS AND ABILITIES ADDITIONS

Souls and Grimoires

Next,

Based on case with Zagred. A devil with a grimoire is stronger than the same devil without a grimoire. And a devil without a grimoire is stronger than the same devil without a body and a grimoire. This was the case throughout Zagred’s lifetime.

Anyone with a grimoire is able to cast complex powerful spells. Without a grimoire, the devil casts basic spells. Devils with a disembodied consciousness or soul can also cast basic spells however are weaker than themselves with a body. I know we sparingly use this rating but, Lets include the following rating to every High to Supreme devil profiles.

Should we add this logic to the devil physiology page or just Zagred

Without Grimoire

Agreed: CloverDragon (just Zagred)
Disagree: N/A

Devil Physiology: The Devil's Heart .

Also, the following should be added to their devil physiology page

Inorganic physiology as a disembodied consciousness (Type 1)

Telepathy (Devils are capable of communicating telepathically)

Self Sustenance: (Type 1; Devils can survive as a merely a heart)

DEVIL AND DEVIL HOST ADDITIONS AND/OR CORRECTIONS

The characters below either need the following additions, corrections, or both to their respective pages. So don’t dismiss it if it’s already on their page. It doesn’t hurt to add more justifications

Zenon:

Resistance to Deconstruction and Corrosion (Capable of fighting by Yuno's passive deconstruction as well as resisting the effects of Yuno's corrosion due to the bone's overwhelming hardness and regenerative speed)

Dante:
More Power Nullification (Presence of demon king can collapse portals ), Weapon Creation (Capable of morphing rocks into a sword), Size Manipulation (capable of growing a few meters)

Will be added to the power nullification already on his profile. Dante is using Lucifero's spells as the devil host.

ZAGRED:

Limited Age Manipulation (via Word Soul Magic; "Wither"),

Vanica:

Danmaku (via Blood Magic),

Nacht:

Flight (Levitation and True-Flight with Mana Zone), Clairvoyance in Felis Mode (With Heaven's Door: Second Sight, Nacht is capable of sensing mana and peering through shadows to watch events. Even across the continent to watch the black bulls from Spade Kingdom).

He can use Manazone in base

Naamah & Lilith:

Natural weaponry (via claws)

Megicula:

Pain Manipulation (any curse megicula inflicts causes intense pain)

As the Father of all curses, they gain the ability to cast any curse shown in Black Clover.

Status Effect Inducement (Curse power can cause the skin to keep bleeding out despite merely suffering a scratch), Time Manipulation (Charlotte's parents were trapped in a cage of time with a curse) Resistance Negation and Resistance to Absorption and Sealing (Can negate the effects of Charlotte's roses, which have anti curse properties), Sense Manipulation (Curse magic is capable of hindering the five senses), Absorption (Henry's curse absorbs magic power from anyone in range), Disease Manipulation (Curse magic can cause sicknesses), Limited transmutation (Charlotte's roses turned from red to blue as an effect of her curse), Fire Manipulation, Acid Manipulation and Plant Manipulation (Gordon's family is affiliated with Curse Magic and his family made a contract with Megicula), Oil Manipulation (Gordon's Father uses oil based curse magic), Information Analysis (Nathan is capable of reading Asta's temperature and serach for physical abnormalities in his body), Clairvoyance (Nathan is capable of using Cursed Candle Ritual Disk to know the locations of every cursed individual in Clover Kingdom. The accuracy is reduced when range is increased to cover other countries), Resistance to Healing (Curses prevent wounds from healing).

Lucifero:

Power Nullification (Presence of demon king nullify spells), Power Bestowal (via Devil contract, Devil hosts can use all the abilities of a devil and draw devil power from the devil),

Then all of Dante's Gravity Magic spells.

Vanessa:

Law Manipulation
(Capable of Manipulating natural laws to change fate)

Morris (needs a profile)

Limited Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2; Capable of interfering with concepts)

Pages that I need to created. So I can get used to creating pages.

• Belzeebub
  • Astaroth?
  • Nero
  • Lolopechka
  • Damnatio
  • Others...

Agreed: CloverDragon (N/A), Arkenis (inorganic physiology should be removed),
Disagree:

There are a lot of pages that need to be done in this verse. So I won't close this thread till all these pages are done.
Yeah i agree with these additions

never thought I'd support bc :v

Back