• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rayman Revisions/Second Profile

I'm not sure how to calc shaking stars. I guess at least High 4-C for moving several stars at once.

Wasn't there an explanation as to why the continuity of Rayman is really inconsistent? Something about the universe being a dream thats always changing or something? Been ages since I played the gaes.

Darkanine said:
I'm not sure how to calc shaking stars. I guess at least High 4-C for moving several stars at once.
Wasn't there an explanation as to why the continuity of Rayman is really inconsistent? Something about the universe being a dream thats always changing or something? Been ages since I played the gaes.
Not really. The Glade of Dreams has its own map that's already been worn with time in the original canon, implying it's always been the way it is.

Rayman2 map

I remember actually there are references to Mr. Dark, and there was a Robo Tensee planned that was going to reference the Robot Pirates, implying it was sort of a soft reboot,but with the continuinity still in place

There are also references int he profiles that the Bubble Dreamer is Polokus and according to the lore when Rayman was created, his first Bad Dream was Jano (from Rayman 2). I don't think the author ever stated it was a reboot either.

Ehh, idk. I would still consider it a mostly separate canon for the major differences it does have and organization sake.

As long as Rayman's multi solar system and MFTL feats from Legends/Origins are recognized by the wiki tho, I don't mind how it's done

I am personally fine with a separate statistics key for a different version of the character.

I am not sure what the statistic for shaking stars would be though. A calculation blog would be best.

You can ask here for calculations: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1604488

Back