• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Raven takes this through versitility. Meruem is a melee fighter and doesn't have very much hax to rely on, whilst Raven can spam ranged attacks and use a variety of different elemental haxes.

@Gargoyle, due to powerscaling as Netero wasn't able to do any meaningful damage to him and slapping Pitou without killing her/them. Although he's more around baseline High 7-C than really in the middle.

Here is my unedited version

Hagane no Saiyajin said:
Now I say this because I'm not sure if there is enough evidence to support Meruem before being blown up as a City buster. Mean maybe it's suggested that he is because of the bomb, but does being burnt crisp and in a critical condition but surviving really count as tanking an explosion? If Meruem were to be nearly unharmed right after the explosion then I'd accept him at 7-B.

Of course when he fought Netero he stated that he was feeling a dull pain from the Kannon's barrage, that actually sounds similar to Kite scratching Pitou. In both of their fights they experienced pretty minimal damage. And speaking of Pitou, Meruem slapped her, with killing intent in fact, and she survived. Now that could have been a miscalculation on Meruem's part about Piou's durability and that he could have put in more force. But I don't see a 7-B attacking a 7-C very casually and the 7-C surviving.

And there is also Monster Gon, Pitou herself stated that he'd be a thread to the king, meaning a possible upgrade to his AP and striking strength. But he is a glass cannon because he sorta lacks in durability for getting his arm cut off by zombie Pitou.

So I wish to propose that Meruem be downgraded to High 7-C. That basically makes him stronger than the Royal Guards but not too overpowered.

Back