• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raven(RWBY) vs raiden (mgr)

Raven is being downgraded to High 7-C but she's still going to be 500+ kilotons to Jack's 20 Kilotons so she just sorta waves her hand and kills him

The AP gap wouldn't be too much of an issue, Raiden has extremely good Reactive Power Level to the point where he can go from barley taking attacks that can one shot him to matching and surpassing Armstrong. Raven's force fields can't last indefinitely, she gets severely out skilled, and if I recall HF blades can bypass force fields but don't quote me on that one.

As much as I love Raven I think Jack stomps here unless Raven can beat Jack in less than a few minutes which I doubt she can, assuming Jack gets upgraded.

Well do those shields stop him from amping his speed by 10 (I think I'm pretty sure it does) and Raven would also have to beat him fast enough so he doesn't have an AP advantage with reactive power level.

Sora and buff riku said:
I also think Raiden is getting an upgrade of 120 kilos instead so yeah I'm pretty sure even without the upgrade he stomps and blitzes.
Armstrong's casual AP may be upgraded to 120+ kt, and also 7x amp Ripper Mode is being brought back up for discussion, which would put Ripper Mode Raiden and bloodlusted Armstrong at 840+ kt

Raiden is currently being upgraded, the changes have already been accepted by all knowledgeable members and they simply need to be implemented, along with a recalc of Armstrong's feat that is going to make it far stronger

Back