• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raven Branwen vs Hassan of Serenity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp,make an 2nd Moe-Hassan since her match with Akame is slowly outdated,this time i will use Raven here,alright let's go!!!

-Speed is equalized

- Serenity is start with her PC

-Both in character

-Range is 10 meter

-Place located in steam era London

-Win via death!!!

Raven branwen
Hassan of Serenity 3rd Ascension

VS

-Raven: 0

-Serenity: 0

Interesting match. Before I look at the profiles, and just working off of my knowledge of both franchises and the characters, I would say Hassan likely out haxes. He kills essentially as soon as Raven gets in range, and Raven is a melee fighter. Also Presence Concealment lets Hassan Stealth kill. I'll check with the profiles and see if my vote changes

Speed is unequalized so there is chance Raven might blitz her altough not too much.

That said,Weekly is seemly not around for now.

Not by much? Hassan is only massively hypersonic scaling to mach 940. while Cinder Fall scales above mach 2500.. Their speed is not even in the same ballpark.

Raven's speed should allow her to dodge the initial strike before making a counterattack, granted Hassan is still more then capable of getting a hit in her but all in all, I see Raven's speed giving her the edge she needs 6/10 times

Going with Bae

Serenity's touch is poisonous. How resistant to poison is Raven?

Also, does Raven have anything in her arsenal with Mystery? If she doesn't then forget how fast she is--she won't leave a scratch on Hassan. Servants can only be harmed by things with Mystery.

Btw, Mystery is something an object gets with history and/or legend. Supernatual elements also count. If it's the RWBY universe, Dust would not be supernatural and would thus have no Mystery to it. Raven's Spring Maiden though...a Maiden's legend might count as Mystery...

Raven has a full body forcefield via her Aura, Hassan cant touch her unless it goes down first

Yes, her powers are magic-based and her sword is made of what amounts to condensed elemental power

This is where it gets interesting--Aura.

Manifestation of a person's soul/willpower, whatever else.

Servants are Spiritual Beings on a fundamental level. Their Saint Graph and Core gives them their physical form, Class, etc.

How do we know that Serenity can't interact directly with Raven's Aura?

I mean, Cursed Arm and Hundred-Face rely on physical damage that her Aura can block, but Serenity's a poisoner. (Let's just leave King Hassan out of this...) She might be able to reduce the Aura Field's effectiveness by using her poison directly on it.

Though, Raven's chances are better, especially if she knows to target Serenity's Core.

Because Servants cant innately bypass forcefields? Aura isnt literally their soul, its a forcefield. Contact based stuff wont work as as long as her Aura is up Hassan wont be making actual contact with Raven.

Serenity doesn't need to touch Raven. Her NP also allows her to spread her poison throughout the air, instantly affecting anyone who comes into contact with it; even more so if they breath it in. It's been stated to be capable of wiping out an entire army at once, at the cost of not being able to distinguish between friend or foe.

I doubt Aura protects from toxins in the air, since Aura was never stated to have a filtering ability. Raven's poison resistance should be comparable to Qrow's, who was crippled for a while by Tyrian's poison. Serenity's poison far surpasses the lethality of Tyrian's. The best Raven can manage is a mutual kill once Serenity finds out she can't touch her.

Oof, I didn't notice that this thread was created before the downgrade hammer hit RWBY. In this case, yes Hassan blitzes

Still doesn't matter. Raven can't handle Hassan's PC and NP. Even more so now that she can't react to Hassan's PC dropping right before making contact, on the off-chance she decides to go for melee instead of just going for range.

I should mention that Hassan's favorite method of killing is to kiss her target.

Breathing on Raven alone would paralyze her in an instant and once her lips meets Raven's it will all be over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back