• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Voldemort gets hit in the face with a chi blast and dies.

That, or Ranma gets hit in the face with AK and dies.

Pretty much a 'which person lands the first hit' scenario, tbh.

I don't know enough about Ranma to say.

Voldy's AK needs to hit you square in the body in order to kill you, though. Fiendfyre has far better AoE, but I get the feeling Ranma's not going to be scared of that...

Also, I've said it before; I there doesn't seem to be a single instance of Voldemort using his teleport to avoid attacks during battle, so that's probably not going to be much of a factor here.

Question; how likely is Ranma to try and get up close instead of spamming chi blasts from afar?

I ask because, funnily enough, Voldemort legitimately has the edge in an up-close fight. Just going by memory, being within even 10 feet of each other puts Ranma within Crucio and Imperio range.

Legilimency might also be a problem, actually. I don't see any sort of resistance to telepathy or mental attacks on Ranma's profile.

I just looked into it, and apparently I was wrong. Voldemort actually does spam his teleports a number of times in his duels in the novels, and has actively avoided spells and changed positions this way. (There goes some of my credibility...)

Seems he can also conjure up shields made of solid silver in order to block projectiles, but I don't think that's going to stop him from getting obliterated by a City Block level chi blast.

I think Voldemort takes this here. He could blow up the Hogwarts Shield (if we are talking MovieVoldie) from miles away and even Book-Voldemort has really impressive powers. Considering his versatility and feats, Id give it to Voldemort.

Just occurred to me that I haven't actually voted on this yet.

Give me Voldemort. He has better versatility and can avoid Ranma's attacks fairly easily. In a 'who gets one-shot first' scenario, he's less likely to get hit than his opponent here.

Back