• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ranma Saotome vs. Po (Kung Fu Panda)

as far as i saw ranma has mountain+ lvl of attack power, po has his "little pinky"-super move,

ranma also seems to be a lot faster than po, afterall po is relying on his reflexes and agility but speed-wise he isnt that incredible...

i give it to ranma exspecially since he also has ki attacks ^_^

GreatestSin said:
as far as i saw ranma has mountain+ lvl of attack power, po has his "little pinky"-super move,
ranma also seems to be a lot faster than po, afterall po is relying on his reflexes and agility but speed-wise he isnt that incredible...

Mountain? Doesn't his profile page list him as City Block?

DeathBattleMike said:
GreatestSin said:

Mountain? Doesn't his profile page list him as City Block?
Yeah.

I say Ranma by being faster.

Anyways agreed Ranma does take this. While Po does have the reflex speed to match Ranma's traveling speed. Ranma however is faster through his travel speed.

But this begs the question. Could Ranma's punches alone get through Po's fat. I recall Tai Lung trying to do pressure points on him and all it did was make him giggle. Plus Po has some pretty impressive durability. Even after receiving a severe beating and EVEN being hit by a cannon, he manage to survive, granted if the Toothsayer didn't come, he wouldn't of lived but the fact he was alive even after all that is pretty impressive I must say.

I think Ranma will win. He is faster, more proficient with Ki and additionally he has more variety opponents which give him an edge in experience too.

Well wait before deciding who would win. Kung Fu Panda 3 is coming very soon and according to DreamWorks this new opponent is supernatural and far above both Tai Lung and Lord Shen. So Po may be getting so massive upgrades and it already appears he will be if you take a look at the new trailer.

Well, Ranma once busted a mountain by using an opponent's power sgainst him, and is used to outfighting superior foes. His speed is also likely severely understated in this wiki, as he continuously grew much swifter throughout the series.

Antvasima said:
Well, Ranma once busted a mountain by using an opponent's power sgainst him, and is used to outfighting superior foes. His speed is also likely severely understated in this wiki, as he continuously grew much swifter throughout the series.
The last battle vs Saffron? He just blasted through Mountain Buster attack with his Hiryu Shoten Ha... Like always.

I can't say that it was Ranma's doing though. Herb damaged the same mountain a lot of times during their battle and even managed to partialy weaken its overall structure. Additionally Ryoga was moving underground for some time too (by destroying everything).

Well, it collected the sum total energy from Herb's blasts, and gave the mountain the final push in any case. I would say that it probably did at least half the work.

WAIT FOR THE THIRD MOVIE! XD It's only a month away!!! It looks like Po has some new power a bit after the 2 minute mark.

Kung Fu Panda 3 Official Trailer 3

Antvasima said:

Ranma also ate a few ki blasts from Herb

Only took about 10 for the mountain to give IIRC

Well, suppose technically 20 given Ranma reused that energy to give it that final push

LeopoldTheBrave said:
WAIT FOR THE THIRD MOVIE! XD It's only a month away!!! It looks like Po has some new power a bit after the 2 minute mark.
That thing that Po did looked like a weaker version of the Dragon Fist

Back