• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ranking the Star Wars Movies

I know I've said it before but I'll say it again

Contrary to what many fans will tell you, film is by far the weakest medium Star Wars has ever been portrayed in.

• ignites Saber* you have allowed this dark lord to twist your mind.. until now.. until now you have betrayed the original.

My favorite is still the Ghendi Tardakaski Clone Wars; but the KOTOR games I agree have phenomenal stories as well.

1: Empire Strikes Back (Masterpiece)

2: Star Wars (Masterpiece)

3: Return of the Jedi (Nigh-Masterpiece)

4: Revenge of the Sith (Average)

5: Rogue One (Average)

6: The Force Awakens (Copy-pasted)

7: The Phantom Menace (Below Average)

8: Attack of the Clones (Garbage)

100: Solo (Disasterpiece)

101: The Last Jedi (Disasterpiece)

1: Empire Strike Back (One of the best movie sequel for good reason and the best of the SW series)

2: Return of the Jedi (An excellent way to end the trilogy in a satisfy way)

3: A New Hope (A cinematic classic, with just a few minor flaws that can be overlook)

4: Revenge of the Sith (Despire the flaws, this was a pretty good movie, the best of the prequel trilogy)

5: Rogue One (The only new disney SW movie which was actually original and the battle on Scarif was great)

6: The Phantom Menace (Although i genuinely enjoyed it, i will not deny there major f**k ups, but still a guilty pleasure)

7: The Force Awakens (This was an ok movie, for be a copy of a New Hope)

8: Attack of the Clones (Even i never dislike it, it was boring for the most part)

9: The Last Jedi (The only movie that it succeeded to make me angry after get out of the cinema, and the reason why i aren't going to watch the next one)

IDK about Solo since i didn't see it.

1: Empire Strike Back (Luke vs Vader)

2: The Last Jedi (Holdo's sacrifice)

3: A New Hope (Ending)

4: The Force Awakens (Poe 'Kills 11 TIEs in 10 seconds' Dameron)

5: Return of the Jedi (Ending)

6: Rogue One (DS firing at Scarif/Vader)

7: Revenge of the Sith (Opening)

8: The Phantom Menace/Attack of the Clones (Duel of Fates, Nothing much)

Back