• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ranking the Star Wars Movies

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Still strongly disliked TCW movie though, but the TV series is far better I will say.
The first two season are slow and a chore to go through. Season 3 is where it starts to get good. Season 4 onwards is where TCW truly shines.

I think pretty much everyone agrees the show is much better yeah

Come to think of it that's one thing TCW and Rebels have in common ( started off kinda slow but gets really good in later seasons)

Fav scene in The Last Jedi: When it ended. OvO

No but for real, the warp drive into another ship scene got me. Rest of the movie was crap tho.

Revenge of the Sith>>Empire Strikes Back>>>>>>>Return of the Jedi>A New Hope>Attack of the Clones>The Force Awakens>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Phantom Menece>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Last Jedi

That ranking would essentially be the reverse order of the seasons.

Season 6

Season 5

Season 4

Season 3

Season 2

Season 1

Soldier Blue said:
That ranking would essentially be the reverse order of the seasons.
Season 6

Season 5

Season 4

Season 3

Season 2

Season 1
This is uhh from best to worst right??

The real cal howard said:
I kinda see both sides of the argument. While I do see the flaws in her development, as much as I don't like to admit it, I feel that they're exacerbated due to her gender. Mary Sues are by nature female, after all. (And I'm not saying that lightly. The first Mary Sue was a self insert perfection girl in a Star Trek fanfic)
Gary Stus exist though.

You sound like Daisy Ridley now, lol.

Soldier Blue said:
Am I the only one here who wants the Yuuzhan Vong to be re-introduced into Canon?
I'm asking because a lot of people hate them.
i like mythology about it... and i wouldnt mind seeing them return in smaller roles or minor conflicts in the galaxy, i just dont want them to be this huge army that ***** on most of the galaxy.

TBH when it comes to Legends stuff im in the minority that don't actually like the Post ROTJ stuff all that much with the exception of the Thrawn Trilogy.

Soldier Blue said:
Am I the only one here who wants the Yuuzhan Vong to be re-introduced into Canon?
I'm asking because a lot of people hate them.
It really... depends.

The Vong on their own are insanely divisive.

I myself love the description of their culture and their designs

I wouldn't mind them being reintroduced into canon, but I'm iffy if they should.

I do have a roleplay series with my friend where the Vong invade right in the middle of The Force Awakens though.

also for CW Seasons rankings from worst to best

Season 1

Fav Episode: Grievous Lair and seeing Kit fisto in action! tied with the Domino episode

Season 2

Fav Episode: Dem Zombies

Season 4

Fav Episode: *insert copy paste Soldier Blue's text above*

Season 3

Fav Episode: that trilogy of episodes that dont bring anything meaningful to the canon :p

Season 6

Fav Episode: The finale

Season 5

Fav Episode: woohoo that entire Maul X Kenobi arc

Just for the ***** & giggles, I would love to see Abeloth or the Vong suddenly showing up, forcing the First Order and what's left of the New Republic plus Resistance to work together.

Imagine the controversy.

Abeloth could definitely still happen I think

I mean imagine we get a small easter egg of her in Solo :D

Star Wars Cthulhu rekting The First Orders shit is quality

Edit: funny you should mention that tho cause I literally just saw a video talking about the times the Jedi and Sith teamed up

Speaking of TCW, anyone else really like the Zygerrian three-parter? I dunno why, but I'm really partial to those episodes.

Anyway what do you think will happen to Kylo in 9?

1.i can see him either dying as a villain

2.or turning good and traveling the galaxy looking for redemption as Space Sasuke

3.or turning good and then dying...;/

the third one is my least fav... I'm actually hoping it ends up like the second one

The Everlasting said:
Speaking of TCW, anyone else really like the Zygerrian three-parter? I dunno why, but I'm really partial to those episodes.
They were good

great character dev for Skywalker aswell

The Everlasting said:
Yeah, they were good.

And we also got a nice new race of assholes to hate on.

Gargoyle One said:
This may be a bit off topic but.
Canon or Legends in terms of Quality?
one side does some stuff better than the other and vice versa

but as a whole id say Legends just because of the sheer amount of content compared to the Canon but that might change as we go forward

Back