• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby x Luke Skywalker (rerematch)

noninho

He/Him
10m away from each other

Speed Equalized

Kirby : 7 ( @XXKINGXX69 , @Eseseso , @Arceus0x, @noninho , @Jibz , @Mariogoods , @Acer__ )

Luke Skywalker :

Inconclusive :

2f8788d777b49743a17d30c646c1cda3.jpg

b29312e56acf753345f25e3852c0078a.jpg

Ok, what difers from the last rematch is that i found pretty unbeliavable how nobody remembered of Ghost Kirby's powers and some of Regular's to simply say Luke stomps him.
Hear me out: If Luke's Mindhax works like the sources provided on the last thread, Kirby simply resists mind control. If Luke's Mindhax instantly kills kirby in any way beyond my knowledge right now, Kirby becomes a Ghost and can control his body at will. Despite Luke being able to use the force to interact with souls or posessing Astral Projection, Kirby can become Intangible & invisible and not be percepted in any way by others in similar conditions/powers. Luke has been shown only being capable of looking in the past according to the wiki, so he wouldn't be able to predict when or where kirby would simply reappear, and the pink ball can possess his body destroying it afterwards by simply discarding it, or hit him to get energy and instantly recreating its body. Since Kirby has no limits of how much can he die and recreate his body, Luke's powers drain a lot of his stamina and he can't interact with something who's non-corporeal², i believe he lose here
(if this last section can't be here, i'll repost it as a reply, since i find it almost fundamental to clear some doubts of my meaning behind this)

Last edited:
I would say the points would be different this time.

You see, first off, we have to know what AP they are and uh...Luke has no calcs or anything...so by default i assume baseline.
Kirby is a few dozen times away from 3-C so Kirby is superior.

Now for the resistance.
You see, standards have changed. Now mind control depends on layers of resistance. If Luke can bypass resistances then he stomps Kirby. If he can't then Kirby has an actual chance here. Range doesn't matter anymore, though they did say it was a "case by case" basis, I assume its only relevant in very rare cases since otherwise people have been using layers consistently.

And for the actual fight, Kirby is small and very mobile. Luke's Class G ain't doing squat to Multi-stellar Kirby and overall i am almost 100% sure that it would take kirby one tap to kill Luke. So overall, Kirby jumps into the fight and one-shots.

I vote Kirby unless someone proves that Luke is layered in which case it would be a hax stomp.

I would say the points would be different this time.

You see, first off, we have to know what AP they are and uh...Luke has no calcs or anything...so by default i assume baseline.
Kirby is a few dozen times away from 3-C so Kirby is superior.

Now for the resistance.
You see, standards have changed. Now mind control depends on layers of resistance. If Luke can bypass resistances then he stomps Kirby. If he can't then Kirby has an actual chance here. Range doesn't matter anymore, though they did say it was a "case by case" basis, I assume its only relevant in very rare cases since otherwise people have been using layers consistently.

And for the actual fight, Kirby is small and very mobile. Luke's Class G ain't doing squat to Multi-stellar Kirby and overall i am almost 100% sure that it would take kirby one tap to kill Luke. So overall, Kirby jumps into the fight and one-shots.

I vote Kirby unless someone proves that Luke is layered in which case it would be a hax stomp.
About the resistance(s) i've went through his profile not long ago and except if somehow my fanfic over there happens where he can kill kirby, and this somehow can be applied to a "literal intangible²" being, kirby is uncapable of losing.

Dunno if i can vote but despite that, i agree with everything here.

3-0 for Kirby as of now, 4-0 if my vote counts and i didn't knew it

You see, standards have changed. Now mind control depends on layers of resistance.
This is not actually the case, that's just a factor to consider. May I add, that last edit to the Resistance page was beyond sloppy, it maybe tries to say something it isn't saying, and what it does say is vague and hard to understand, whereas any random person with short time and attention should get it all in 1 read.

This is not actually the case, that's just a factor to consider. May I add, that last edit to the Resistance page was beyond sloppy, it maybe tries to say something it isn't saying, and what it does say is vague and hard to understand, whereas any random person with short time and attention should get it all in 1 read.
ok, mate...but how would it actually make it hit kirby despite resistance? in what way that would actually kill him since the last source provided showed just emotion? how to best an invisible and intangible-intangible ghost?

Idk, it's not clear by the Resistance page. I couldn't even tell you to ask someone with experience on the manner, they would like go off their own biases.
in what way that would actually kill him since the last source provided showed just emotion?
I don't know what you mean by this.

Ghost Kirby turns invisible and extra intangible at will, so if Luke can affect him then, well, he would unless Kirby were to use the move that makes himself invisible and intangible, and then any following attack would most likely get precog'd and dodged by Luke, with Kirby then open to a counter. It would look as bad as it sounds for Kirby.

Wait nvm sorry it's in the flow walking ability description
Our profiles are very bad on it due to not explaining, but this common Jedi power is this good. Luke should scale to be around like that, if below Obi-Wan. Appear out of nowhere and attack with a speed a bit slower than normal would easily be dodged.

Can't disagree on you on interpreting Kirby being able to resist Luke's mindhax, I would personally not get into that until we have a better written Resistance page.

Our profiles are very bad on it due to not explaining, but this common Jedi power is this good. Luke should scale to be around like that, if below Obi-Wan. Appear out of nowhere and attack with a speed a bit slower than normal would easily be dodged.

Can't disagree on you on interpreting Kirby being able to resist Luke's mindhax, I would personally not get into that until we have a better written Resistance page.
Kirt

I don't know what you mean by this.
Last time someone talked about why luke's universal mindhax were a thing, source was literally another person using something to control emotion of a whole galaxy's people. my question is how could this prove that he can instakill kirby and how would he do so? other source provision would also seem fit, i guess.

Doesn't legends Luke's mindhax scale to like, an actual stupid degree? I know, if we're talking quantity in terms of mindhax (which may or may not be how we do it anymore, idk) that Kirby has good res due to Jamba and DM, I'm pretty sure Legends Luke scales above that in quantity yeah?

Unless we doing layers in which case idk.

Doesn't legends Luke's mindhax scale to like, an actual stupid degree? I know, if we're talking quantity in terms of mindhax (which may or may not be how we do it anymore, idk) that Kirby has good res due to Jamba and DM, I'm pretty sure Legends Luke scales above that in quantity yeah?

Unless we doing layers in which case idk.
Yeah the rules are confusing now so we're doing either layers or nothing... So we kinda assume kirby resists as otherwise we're gonna get confuses

Doesn't legends have feats of high Jedi mindfucking dudes who can resist the mindhax of less capable Jedi tho?

Last time someone talked about why luke's universal mindhax were a thing, source was literally another person using something to control emotion of a whole galaxy's people. my question is how could this prove that he can instakill kirby and how would he do so? other source provision would also seem fit, i guess.
I remember that guy saying that the logic was "Sidious is the most powerful, so he upscales to what this character can do while amped with this item", which is as wonky as it sounds. Our SW pages being so bad and with notable info being based on "you need to believe on what X guys claim to each others but isn't on profiles" was a pretty big motivator for me back in the day, on that note, more reliable informers tell me Luke doesn't start fights by using the Force to mindhax a foe, he mindhaxes to persuade others, not dominate. As craazy as it sounds, if he wants to kill someone he would most likely use TK or his lightsaber.

yeah and tk and lightsaber ain't doing shiz cause kirb can outLS the force and tank hits from plazma

I remember that guy saying that the logic was "Sidious is the most powerful, so he upscales to what this character can do while amped with this item", which is as wonky as it sounds. Our SW pages being so bad and with notable info being based on "you need to believe on what X guys claim to each others but isn't on profiles" was a pretty big motivator for me back in the day, on that note, more reliable informers tell me Luke doesn't start fights by using the Force to mindhax a foe, he mindhaxes to persuade others, not dominate. As craazy as it sounds, if he wants to kill someone he would most likely use TK or his lightsaber.
Well, yeah i guess... and since none of them are bloodlusted, it would end up being (at least for a moment) strength x strength, and i personally believe that or kirby smacks luke (maybe create a Warp Star at some point to give him speed advantage? life absorption on each punch?) , or someone goes by "laser would split kirby in two" in any way (even though i doubt so) and becomes the ghost kirby fight i presented earlier.
Long story short: kirby is way too resistant if luke doesn't start of with an outstanding way of IKing him, and i think way too strong too.

Back