• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rama vs Devilman

Okay let's try this,an hax vs very good advantage toward's demon,who would win in this match!!? The Young Heroes from the old epic fight an Human-Demon who want to be a heroes!!?

-Human Devilman (Jack/Akira Fudo) is used

-Vishnu Bhuja and Brahmastra are unrestricted here

-Speed equalized

-Both in character

-Place located in Post-Apocalypse Kanto

-Range is 50 meters

-Win via death!!!

Rama
Devilman by lucastrati-da9pnf5

VS

• Devilman (Composite): 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Rama gets utterly crushed

Precog=Rams can't even hit him

Transmute: Instant, thought based, and no resistance

Done

I thought his advantages against Demon thing can give Rama an good opportunity?

But if that case well,this need to be closed.

How does that help?

Advantages against Demons doesn't let you hit something you can't hope to hit

Baseides, it's a really minor boost

Technically Brahmastra is tracking as long as Rama is more skilled than his would-be victim. Pretty sure he is more skilled than Devilman. Still losing though.

Rama can survive the transmutation due to his Luck/Fate stuff, but that's only temporary. Does Rama have anything in his arsenal to take out Devil man in a hit or 2?

But it's not killing him.

Also, he doesn't actually have resistance to transmutation either, nor does his Luck actually stop transmutation from not working since Luck doesn't give you resistance

I'd have to get the F/sn novel again but I am referring to Rider's Cybele turning servants with C-rank or below mana to stone. Still possible at B-rank but not guaranteed

I feel like that stat should be more attributed to Luck rather than Mana. I do know that Saber has a rather large Luck stat.

The Cybele was specifically stated to be based off of a Servants Mana though as large amounts of mana correlate with resisting effects of other mysteries. Luck would be used for things like probability manipulation.

If Jack is as a person - instant win, he sees the outcome of any battle, and often play whith enemies purely for fun, nothing does not prevent him from dissolving his opponent with transmutation, as does Amon and Yes, it's quite in his character, to make sacrifices or such actions for the sake of immediate victory. If Akira is as a person and start from hand-to-hand fight, it more like Inconclusive, otherwise a win for devilman with medium difficulty.

It's win for Akira too actually. He doesn't job to ignore Precog. Also Demons are supposed to resist the Transmutation. It still worked in chapter 1.

Back