• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Discussion Thread

Rather than surprised i'll say it's inconsistent. World Crisis was stated to be able to blow away Hadou Tenses IIRC. How can she do that with 5m^3?

Im assuming either Kurono awakens or she shows why she's the strongest non desperado blazer in the world, being blessed with the greatest talent ever seen (A magic and Causality ability). I'd love to see the latter though.

I'd assume not. Thouh i'd love if he were still in chibi form. It'd be amazing to see Ikki defeat union soldiers who were keeping Tsukikage hostage in chibi form xD. Ikki GT. Or Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry GT i guess i should say.

Ionliosite said:
I just can't take Superman's name seriously. Why did Misora choose that name? Does he use glasses and big clothes as if they were the perfect disguise or something?
What disguise?

Well I just thought about the possibility of Kurono awakening cause Nene's still determined to go against her again. I don't think she'll actually awaken though, since it'd be huge contradiction to her resolution.

Inb4 chibi Ikki handles Appleton, lol.

Well one doesn't need to be a desperado to stomp hoes. Just look at wallenstein

Chibi ikki will be 1st on the world ranking. He'll have passive 1-A desperado hax.

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
I think the author wants the idea of Kurono being the strongest non-desperado tho
Maybe, though Carlo was ranked second above other Desperados like Nene and Iris. He's also the best water user in history and Ryouma used water...

>Dimensional Manipulation: Kenshin's ability as a Blazer. He is able to manipulate the concept of "Dimensions", which let him affect and control dimensions granting him a wide arrange of abilities. This was amazing enough to be able to catch the attention of various officials including organizations such as Rebellion and Tendoushuu."

Yeah that's definitely an OC

Why so? An ability to allow for teleport or dimensional storage really ain't that special.

But yeah seems like an OC. But at the same time it has quality, as in its pretty well made if it is indeed oc.

unless rakudai season 2 was announced and its anime original

I remember there was an OC my friend made regarding a Rakudai antagonist who wanted to completely erase magic from the world without having to cause Lethal damage

Volume 18 scheduled for release on May 15th. Confirmed to be the final arc as the author said before. Cover is Stella solo with her sword (not at all surprising, lol).

Ah, DAL just ended, Bahamut has 1 volume left, SAO is on its final arc, and now Rakudai. Pretty much all my favourite LNs but DxD are ending.

Just wondering how much volumes left, as I don't believe the author can fit everything about the top three Blazers and the other elements in just a few volumes. Has to make Ikki vs Edelweiss believable as well.

Hope it's like six volumes at least.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Hope it's like six volumes at least.
It will definitely be. Vermillion Empire arc was 6 or 7 volumes long iirc. World War arc will definitely be just as long or longer.

Though he said there won't be any more Rakudai, he never said we won't be getting Shin-Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuuta

So Misora apparently said there's a cool color illustration of Ikki that he wants everyone to see asap. I wonder if it's Excessive Awakening.

If it's EA, I'm not sure how I feel about Ikki looking like a demon, lol.

Or maybe it's just shota Ikki thrashing Appleton while looking badass.

Let's be honest, given Misora's creativity when it comes to titles, a sequel would likely be named "Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry: Zoku-hen" lmao.

Now I think it's good Akatsuki hasn't said a date for Bahamut Vol 20, he likely would have moved it by this point too.

Back