• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A wide boi (Kingpin) tries to crush some apples (0/2/0)

Coolboy6

He/Him
Kingpin sends out some criminals to rob the apple farm so that it helps him go on a diet because he is fat lol. The goons arrive and, are somehow taken out?! “But how?” Kingpin asks after he flips in table out of anger when he finds out about the news. Kingpin goes to investigate when his assistant asks: “Could it be that Spider-Guy?” Kingpin responds: “they were knocked out and aren’t webbed out so I doubt it would be that wall crawler.” Applejack then walks out to hear what more commotion is going on out there “Hey! What in tarnation is going o- Woah! That’s a big guy right there.” Kingpin walks up to Applejack angrily and asks, “How were these guys knocked out?” Applejack responds “not to brag or anything, but it was me, I gave those bad folks a whooping.” Kingpin doesn’t believe her, but then his assistant shows him news recordings from events from the previous EQG movies and other stuff like that. That is just about enough to make the big guy furious and so he grabs Applejack’s shirt and tells her to give him all of the farm’s apples, or he’ll make sure her family suffers. Applejack is furious hearing this and punches Kingpin in the face as he lets go of her shirt and stumbles back a bit. Applejack is surprised that he survives it, but is still furious because of what he said while Kingpin is angry that she could do a little bit of damage to him. They both stare down each other for a bit until, they run at each other full force and fight.

Both are 9-A, both start 3 meters apart, speed is equalized, battle takes place in front of the EQG version of Sweet Apple Acres.
The C.E.O of WIDE: 1

Girl that likes apples: 2

Kingpin is 91.9 Megajoules

Applejack is 65.1 Megajoules

Kingpin has an around 1.4x AP advantage

Last edited:
I kinda wanna give AJ the advantage here. Every hit is gonna send Kingpin flying, and she's combined lifting strength and punching before iirc. It may be best to watch her battle tactics from the few times she's been in fights before reaching a conclusion, but the lifting strength alone has me leaning in her favor. It's a massive boon to just blast someone backward when you punch them through sheer ls advantage. Kingpin does have a gun, sure, but I don't recall him ever using it in any fight he's been in. Just using it to kill Prowler for disobedience.

Last edited:
but I don't recall him ever using it in any fight he's been in. Just using it to kill Prowler for disobedience.

This is blatantly wrong, he used it against miles in the final battle early into it too, but miles webbed it away

Kingpin just blows her brains out with his gun, since even a nimble acrobat like Spider-Man was threatened by it knowing he should be able to easily dodge every shot

Last edited:
Also I doubt a gun would be as effective on someone with their main power being super strength and durability

Actually, yes... I remember that guns can hurt people up to 8-B durability
And did they have some sort of superhuman durability? AJ is different since she is known for being super strong, she should also be super durable.

Actually, yes... I remember that guns can hurt people up to 8-B durability
Not really, that was a purposefully wanked calculation that wasn't meant to be taken seriously. But they'd definitely be able to hurt a 9-B character, especially when they're shown to do so in the movie itself.

Speed is equal though

I know, I’m saying they’ll easily tag apple jack as Spider-Man was threatened enough to disable the use of his gun, despite him being nimble and acrobatic as hell he would be able to dodge every shot with sheer skill

Also I doubt a gun would be as effective on someone with their main power being super strength and durability

Spider-Man and the prowler both have super strength and durability, and his gun was still able to kill prowler albiet he was off guard, and can threaten Spider-Man

I don't really think "was threatened by" is a particularly good argument when ultimately he disarmed him without much issue and it's not like Kingpin really has amazing marksmanship showings, it's just that guns are dangerous to Miles. But on the other hand, aim-dodging a gun isn't exactly an easy feat, so I do think a shot or two probably end the fight.

I honestly still doubt that a gun would do as much meaningful damage to someone whose main power is superhuman strength and durability. If you can lift large rocks and shit, you should also have an extreme amount of durability to guns, MLP just doesn’t show it due to it being a kids show

I honestly still doubt that a gun would do as much meaningful damage to someone whose main power is superhuman strength and durability. If you can lift large rocks and shit, you should also have an extreme amount of durability to guns, MLP just doesn’t show it due to it being a kids show
Not to that point, no. They're not high enough in AP that bullets wouldn't work, something like a giraffe is 9-B but a gun would hurt it just fine

Wait, so what's the upper limit of the bullets can hurt things above 9-C?
It's not really clear so I couldn't tell you, I'd assume most 9-B things that haven't shown being bulletproof in their own series would be wounded by them though. That said don't use it as a 9-B durability feat on a profile, it's just 9-C in that case.

Back